Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) (13857 Views)

Brand New 43 Inches LG LED TV / Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? / SOLD... ⏳⏰100% Clean UK 32 Inches LG Led HD TV.❗️❗️❗️✔️...SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2020
officialfestus:
if you have any of his phone numbers try and synchronize all your saved contacts with Facebook to see if he have any registered with Facebook and if yes,add all the mutual friends and go through his timeline to see if he have tagged anybody on a post

Ok, I will try this now.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

Ok, I will try this now.
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2020
Cock head
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2020
Toma2:

Is it a crime to refund his money??
Wetin age dey do with refund
my padi,you dey house?
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:36am On Apr 05, 2020
qualityGod has finally deactivated his account.

2 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by AndroBlaze: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:
qualityGod has finally deactivated his account.

Stay focused.

You will get your money back or at least he will be apprehended.

Follow all the advice on the banks and especially the police, we will see if that 30k is worth all the tribulations that will befall him.

To see his profile and old posts, always use Google's cached services

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:22BEpLnQoBwJ:https://www.nairaland.com/qualitygod+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng&client=ms-android-xiaomi

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:vDI5oxSkvLkJ:https://www.nairaland.com/qualitygod/posts+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng&client=ms-android-xiaomi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by drealcivilceno(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Omo.

People within Nigeria should use this Escrow services now. If it a service done within your environs, you should be present will obtaining an item, which I will still recommend an escrow service coz boys are not smiling.

Escrow guys abeg come and spam this page.

3 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by seyithug(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
@qualityGod is now @Nobody.
How come he's able to still post on Nairaland, as @Nobody, and still post comments.

To confirm, check all of QualityGod's previous comments, the moniker have all turned to @Nobody. The words 'one god' is still in the signature.

The annoying thing is that, he can't be quoted. Even if you do, only the words he wrote are quoted, not the moniker.

This must be a bug on Nairaland, and hackers will be having a field day with it. @Seun and @Dragnet need to fix this ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
AndroBlaze:

Stay focused.

You will get your money back or at least he will be apprehended.

Follow all the advice on the banks and especially the police, we will see if that 30k is worth all the tribulations that will befall him.

To see his profile and old posts, always use Google's cached services

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:22BEpLnQoBwJ:https://www.nairaland.com/qualitygod+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng&client=ms-android-xiaomi

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:vDI5oxSkvLkJ:https://www.nairaland.com/qualitygod/posts+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng&client=ms-android-xiaomi

Thanks for this
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
my padi,you dey house?
Who be your padi
Are you alright
Make thunder fire you there

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
He was not defrauded of 700k...
He has deactivated his account.
The guy na animal
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rakiticbarca: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
seyithug:
How come he's able to still post on Nairaland, as @Nobody, and still post comments.

To confirm, check all of QualityGod's previous comments, the moniker have all turned to @Nobody. The words 'one god' is still in the signature.

The annoying thing is that, he can't be quoted. Even if you do, only the words he wrote are quoted, not the moniker.

This must be a bug on Nairaland, and hackers will be having a field day with it. @Seun and @Dragnet need to fix this ASAP.
he had deactivated his account.

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by DonPikko: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
undecided
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
seyithug:

He simply deactivate/delete his account. He can't make new post.

2 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by seyithug(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rakiticbarca:
he had deactivated his account.
OgogoroFreak:
He simply deactivate/delete his account. He can't make new post.

Okay, bosses.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Mekenz(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
just follow all those ideas, they have given here, they will definitely cost you some token,but be rest assured that he will be fish out, and be made to pay for all the damages.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Greatzeus(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Here we go again. Another one.
Unless I am buying from Online stores with reputation. face to face transaction for life kiss

2 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by officialfestus(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
lalasticlala fp pls
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by NnamdiN: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
He probably used a fake bank account coz I've once sent him money for a different purpose to a different bank account.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
NnamdiN:
He probably used a fake bank account coz I've once sent him money for a different purpose to a different bank account.
He might not be the owner of the TV
Trace the ACC
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Toma2:

He might not be the owner of the TV
Trace the ACC
Hmmmm, you seems to know so much about him lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
xule20:

So I can't bring up suggestions

2 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
xule20:

What are the things that I know about him
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

Please don't forget this is a used TV and according to him he said is a giveaway. Check the image i attached for a similar TV been advertised for 35k on clearance thread.
bros, I am a different person o abeg. Check . The set I put up is one I got from someone. Its a non-smart TV set. Kindly keep me off this certain drag.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by officialfestus(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
NnamdiN:
do you still have the account?
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
NnamdiN:

Please can you help drop the account number or any other of his phone numbers you have.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by DonPikko: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
xule20:

I'm suspecting him

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Greatzeus(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

Please can you help drop the account number or any other of his phone numbers you have.
Hope you have learnt your lessons. I have done several businesses here,infact I became friends with some of them but I am always over careful. Face to face is the key. There are many here who resides in Lagos that sell TV but you decided to go all the way to delta because of greed.
You can never recover your money,if you do,you would have spent more than 30k or more time that is worth more than 30k.

4 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
DonPikko:
I'm suspecting him
What's the suspect about?
All of una with the "suspecting" no wise at all..
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
bros, I am a different person o abeg. Check . The set I put up is one I got from someone. Its a non-smart TV set. Kindly keep me off this certain drag.

I have never mentioned anywhere that you are the same person with this guy. I was trying to refer those saying that a used LED TV cant sell for N30k to check the price you are selling. Am only comparing the price.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

I have never mentioned anywhere that you are the same person with this guy. I was trying to refer those saying that a used LED TV cant sell for N30k to check the price you are selling. Am only comparing the price.
Alright. now I understand. Sorry for the mix-up
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:36am On Apr 06, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
Alright. now I understand. Sorry for the mix-up

Thanks for understanding

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ChipUnlocked!!! iPhones for sale XSmax, XR, 8plus, 6, 6s / TLC/AIN Deals From Offerup, Craigslist, Letgo, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Etc / A New Blackberry Curve 6 (9320) Used For Two Weeks Is For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.