Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) (13836 Views)

Brand New 43 Inches LG LED TV / Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? / SOLD... ⏳⏰100% Clean UK 32 Inches LG Led HD TV.❗️❗️❗️✔️...SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by ifyalways(f): 1:01am On Apr 06, 2020
You paid for a good or service you are yet to receive? Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 6:16am On Apr 06, 2020
@op send me the account name and number you paid to, send me the name on the receipt of the TV, send me the phone number you chat with him.

You made a very big mistake but nevertheless I will see what by brother can do for you. He's speacilist in this type of case.

Never do business with warri people next time. They're full of scammers.

7 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2020
cjudy:
@op send me the account name and number you paid to, send me the name on the receipt of the TV, send me the phone number you chat with him.

You made a very big mistake but nevertheless I will see what by brother can do for you. He's speacilist in this type of case.

I have learnt my lesson in a very hard way. Am very happy for this assistance, God bless you.

here is the account number I paid into:
John Chukwudi Andrew
Standard Chartered Bank

Am chatting and calling him on this:
Whatsapp/call: 09013807313
and this: 08129140093

Name on Receipt: John Iweka Andrew - I just looked at it properly now, I have attached the receipt on this post.
Nairaland moniker: qualitygod
Email: chukwudiandrew94@gmail.com

From my findings, he is same person using the below account details
Hilary Iweka Andrew
Fedelity Bank
Savings
07038010964 - Am yet to confirm if this is one of his numbers

Hilary Iweka Andrew
FCMB
Current account
09088965780 - Am yet to confirm if this is one of his numbers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 11:47am On Apr 06, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

I have learnt my lesson in a very hard way. Am very happy for this assistance, God bless you.

John Chukwudi Andrew
Standard Chartered Bank

Name on Receipt: John Iweka Andrew - I just looked at it properly now, I have attached the receipt on this post.

Hilary Iweka Andrew
Fedelity Bank
Savings

Hilary Iweka Andrew
FCMB
Current account
Call the number on the receipt....
Confirm the digits
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by mctfopt: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Toma2:

Call the number on the receipt....
Confirm the digits

I have a feeling the receipt may be faked by the idiot scam artiste, anyways calling the numbers is worth a shot.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
People get mind ooo
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by NnamdiN: 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

Please can you help drop the account number or any other of his phone numbers you have.

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by NnamdiN: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
It's also possible he's on this thread with a new moniker . Whatever plans you have , do not publicize it.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by AngryIgboMan: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
All these ones you people are talking is nonsense.

Op, simply walk into your bank that made the transfer and approach the customer care. Give them the proof of payment and explain the fraud to them. They will contact the receiving bank of the scammer and flag his account and BVN as fraud.

You may need police report for this. Chikini 3 to 10k can get you this.

Anytime the receiver enters his bank to make a withdrawal or payment, they will pick him up and arrest him on sight.

Don't worry if the person his account was used is not the scammer. The police will sort that out.

Finally, don't listen to people that are advicing you not to pursue the case because of further money you will spend. This may actually be the scammer with an alternate moniker.

The reason he may not want you to pursue the case is because he wants to still be using that account to pull and scam money. Flagging the account will hurt his business and may even lead to his apprehension.

NB

Remember to fucck thus scammer up. Even if it means to use juju to kill him and his family members.

Doing so will save others he may scam.

CC

Rollsnjaguar

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by dennisworld1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
cjudy:

not all warri people. How do u even sure he is from warri undecided
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Thanks, I will definitely work on it.

AngryIgboMan:
All these ones you people are talking is nonsense.

Op, simply walk into your bank that made the transfer and approach the customer care. Give them the proof of payment and explain the fraud to them. They will contact the receiving bank of the scammer and flag his account and BVN as fraud.

You may need police report for this. Chikini 3 to 10k can get you this.

Anytime the receiver enters his bank to make a withdrawal or payment, they will pick him up and arrest him on sight.

Don't worry if the person his account was used is not the scammer. The police will sort that out.

Finally, don't listen to people that are advicing you not to pursue the case because of further money you will spend. This may actually be the scammer with an alternate moniker.

The reason he may not want you to pursue the case is because he wants to still be using that account to pull and scam money. Flagging the account will hurt his business and may even lead to his apprehension.

NB

Remember to fucck thus scammer up. Even if it means to use juju to kill him and his family members.

Doing so will save others he may scam.

CC

Rollsnjaguar
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
NnamdiN:
It's also possible he's on this thread with a new moniker . Whatever plans you have , do not publicize it.

Yes am sure he is on this thread viewing as guest or using a new moniker, so am been careful to divulge all my moves.

2 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

John Chukwudi Andrew
Standard Chartered Bank

Hilary Iweka Andrew
Fedelity Bank
Savings

Hilary Iweka Andrew
FCMB
Current account

I will get back to you. If he's truly the owner of those details, he will not only refund your money but also be arrested.
I won't tell you details here but be rest assure that he will refund you and also pay for this services and other cost that I will incurre during the time of this investigation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
cjudy:

I will get back to you. If he's truly the owner of those details, he will not only refund your money but also be arrested.
I won't tell you details here but be rest assure that he will refund you and also pay for this services and other cost that I will incurre during the time of this investigation
Thanks sir
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
cjudy:

Thank you so much for your assistance.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

Thank you so much for your assistance.
Send me the account details your transfer the money from, date and amount
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
cjudy:

Send me the account details your transfer the money from, date and amount

here is the account i transferred From
Bank: Access Bank
Date: 31/03/2020
Amount: N33,000

You can whatsapp me: 08104986503

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Jim99: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
AndroBlaze:

Stay focused.

You will get your money back or at least he will be apprehended.

Follow all the advice on the banks and especially the police, we will see if that 30k is worth all the tribulations that will befall him.

To see his profile and old posts, always use Google's cached services

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:22BEpLnQoBwJ:https://www.nairaland.com/qualitygod+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng&client=ms-android-xiaomi

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:vDI5oxSkvLkJ:https://www.nairaland.com/qualitygod/posts+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng&client=ms-android-xiaomi

Nice

How can i use this to get info from another deactivated nairaland account?
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by AngryIgboMan: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Also be wary of legal or police services scam. Let nobody tell you to pay him or her for investigations. Especially someone from Nairaland. wink wink wink

Rollsnjaguar

3 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Also be wary of legal or police services scam. Let nobody tell you to pay him or her for investigations. Especially someone from Nairaland. wink wink wink

Rollsnjaguar

Thanks, I will be careful.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Fallenherowife:
pay me 50k I go catch am .ekpa grin

Cc: dragnet, mynd44, lalasticlala, ishilove

Fallenherowife is an alternate monicker of qualitygod alias klassiq01

He deserved to be banned for life for been a SCAMMER.

3 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by seyithug(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

Cc: dragnet, mynd44, lalasticlala, ishilove

Fallenherowife is an alternate monicker of qualitygod alias klassiq01

He deserved to be banned for life for been a SCAMMER.

You're right. From that picture y9u attached, it is obvious that Klassiq01 is qualityGod and now fallenherowife.
So, he uses all these alternate monikers to vouch for himself and perpetrate scams.

That guy is evil.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
seyithug:

You're right. From that picture y9u attached, it is obvious that Klassiq01 is qualityGod and now fallenherowife.
So, he uses all these alternate monikers to vouch for himself and perpetrate scams.

That guy is evil.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by seyithug(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Fallenherowife:
you are a scammer and evil genius angry
You are a mad man. You deserve to die slowly and painfully.

2 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
cry
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by seyithug(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Fallenherowife:
stfu
You see how demented and messed up you are? I won't even dignify you with a response.

cc @dragnet, pls, this guy @Fallenherowife is a scammer, and has been confirmed to be the one behind two monikers @Klassiq01 and @qualityGod, both of which he has used to perpetuate scams and robbed people of their heard-earned cash, both on the OfferUp pickup thread and on a TV thread he posted, the fallout of which you can read from this thread.

Please, do the needful. We need Nairaland to be safe for everyone who uses the site.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Fallenherowife:
you are a scammer and evil genius angry
Why did you scammed him??
Don't you have fear of God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Timberland Boot & Sneakers, Emporio Armani,Casio Et al And Mechanical Watch Here / TLC/AIN Deals From Offerup, Craigslist, Letgo, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Etc / ChipUnlocked!!! iPhones for sale XSmax, XR, 8plus, 6, 6s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.