Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,769 members, 7,802,354 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. (514 Views)

How China Is Spreading The Corona Virus In Nigeria / US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research / China is building a 'fortress' against coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. by MERCHANDISER: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Western media has made everything non_western evil. We need to sit down and look at it logically.
Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US has never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're were technically supporting BH by blocking every opportunity to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has been building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa with several billions of dollars even all over islands in Africa. In a continent struggling to provide as basic thing as clean water, road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural development, US hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite her big economy and influence.
On the other hand, China is building projects across Africa from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we can't pay and they take over them, who would still be using those infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here, so if we can't pay back and they take over them these things would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of life, just like every private business.
US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all kinds to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we do. The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet, western media still find their ways into the hearts of Africans to hate Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors joined this brainwashed citizens.
Look at China, how many times have they tumbled African govt? How many nations have China invaded in Africa? How many times has Chinese embassy criticize our local affairs? Etc
New York started have underground train in 1809, that's 200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything technology they have to us, that have improved our lives; From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom, Roads, scholarships, etc
Africans must sitdown and think. China is not your enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. by MERCHANDISER: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
How they exterminated covid19 in Wuhan

Re: Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. by rusher14: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
You are so on point OP.

1 Like

Re: Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. by Smartbrainfix: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. by internationalman(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
And yet I don't see anyone applying and queuing in Chinese embersey for visa....

Even you writing this rubbish would turn down a Chinese visa offer to you on a platter of gold for just an appointment for interview for American visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Western media has made everything non_western evil. We
need to sit down and look at it logically.

Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US has
never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're
were technically supporting BH by blocking every opportunity
to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has been
building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa with
several billions of dollars even all over islands in Africa. In a
continent struggling to provide as basic thing as clean water,
road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural development, US
hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite her
big economy and influence.

On the other hand, China is building projects across Africa
from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to
Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we can't
pay and they take over them, who would still be using those
infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here, so
if we can't pay back and they take over them these things
would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of life,
just like every private business.

US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all kinds
to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of
African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we do.
The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet, western
media still find their ways into the hearts of Africans to hate
Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors joined this
brainwashed citizens.

Look at China, how many times have they tumbled African
govt? How many nations have China invaded in Africa? How
many times has Chinese embassy criticize our local affairs?
Etc

New York started have underground train in 1809, that's
200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started
booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything
technology they have to us, that have improved our lives;
From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom,
Roads, scholarships, etc

Africans must sitdown and think. China is not your enemy.

How much help has China offered you in your fight against Boko Haram?
Hope you're not a Nigerian Muslim, who naturally hates the US and the west, but foolishly loves China that hate him more?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. by MERCHANDISER: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
internationalman:
And yet I don't see anyone applying and queuing in Chinese embersey for visa....

Even you writing this rubbish would turn down a Chinese visa offer to you on a platter of gold for just an appointment for interview for American visa.
it depends on the city in China.

I will turn down American visa if i get a resident visa in Shanghai,Shendzu,Beljing and Hong kong

1 Like

Re: Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
i wont say anything

china and the west are our biggest enemy, do you think the infrastructures china is building in africa is free of charge.

No country is your friend, we are all competitors
Re: Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. by AntiChristian: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Who is my enemy and who is my friend?
Re: Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. by MERCHANDISER: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
BTW, because a virus started from a place does not mean that place spread it. Only one region in China was infected and that region is now backup but foreigners went there to carry, then distribute to other parts of the world. When China raised the alarm of the virus, all the western leaders (major) claimed it was a lie(hoax), people like Trump and Johnson were mocking China with the virus. Now you want to turn around to wail at the same China that raised the alarm, then went to work to help their own citizens. Name one country a Chinese national infected! I'm not supporting anybody tho
Re: Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. by CanadaOrBust: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Western media has made everything non_western evil. We
need to sit down and look at it logically.

Guy u have a big problem! U keep writing same crap. R U A CHINESE APPARATCHIK OR WHAT?!
U r glorifying what u don’t know. U r comparing secretive totalitarianism where citizens are under tight control and everything they do monitored to an open democratic society. Plus the Chinese as a people are very racist towards black people and also very sneaky and dishonest.

China will secretly lend an African country money they know fully well they can’t pay back. But they won’t actually give them any money instead they will build infrastructure at exorbitant price and interest - because it is really just a way to sell Chinese goods and labor. Then when they inevitable default, China owns the country! It is called predatory lending. Other countries find it hard to determine what amount to lend African countries because it is very hard to find out how much they already owe China!
Re: Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. by CanadaOrBust: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
BTW, because a virus started from a place does not mean
that place spread it. Only one region in China was infected
and that region is now backup but foreigners went there to
carry, then distribute to other parts of the world. When
China
raised the alarm of the virus, all the western leaders
(major)
claimed it was a lie(hoax), people like Trump and Johnson
were mocking China with the virus. Now you want to turn
around to wail at the same China that raised the alarm,
then
went to work to help their own citizens. Name one country
a
Chinese national infected! I'm not supporting anybody tho

Guy what is your problem really? U keep writing the same ignorant nonsense after even after you’ve been shown u r wrong.

See total ignorance. China covered up the virus and even directly lied to heads of states, and arrested doctors who tried to blow the whistle (see below).
COVID-19 WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED BY 95% BUT FOR CHINESE COVER-UP!
Also China directly exported corona to major hotspots like Italy:

On 31 January, the first two cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in Rome. A Chinese couple, originally from Wuhan, who had arrived in Italy on January 23 via Milan Malpensa Airport travelled from the airport to Verona, then to Parma, arriving in Rome on 28 January. The next afternoon, they developed a cough, and by evening the man had a fever; the couple were taken to Lazzaro Spallanzani National Institute for Infectious Diseases where they tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 and were hospitalised.[19][3] On 31 January, the Italian government suspended all flights to and from China and declared a state of emergency. Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said Italy was the first EU country to take this kind of precautionary measure.[20] The government also introduced thermal scanners and temperature checks on international passengers arriving at Italian airports.[18]

Re: Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. by internationalman(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
it depends on the city in China.

I will turn down American visa if i get a resident visa in Shanghai,Shendzu,Beljing and Hong kong

you lie my brother
Re: Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. by Raymeskey: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
There is more to this than what we all are actually saying.

No one is either your friend or your enemy they're all doing these for their selfish interest.

Americans will not want you to develop so that you wouldn't depend on them anymore and China will be developing your country in exchange for what you can't pay back.

The real fact is that is high time we stood up for ourselves and carry our crosses by ourselves. And how can we do this, you may say it start from our leaders in which we know that they are the major problems of Africans, but aside that you and I also contributes to these problems.

First of all, we need to start believing in ourselves giving ourselves the basic needs we desired and putting these needs in appropriate measure. Our leaders doesn't believe something good can come out of Africa neither do we.
Lets have the mindset of bringing something out of Africa (i.e production, creativity and innovation) and focus on how we can start these, not bringing something into Africa. We have Engineers who are not creative, Pharmacists who are not producing, Biochemists/Microbiologists who are not researching, lecturers who are not lecturing, Leaders who are not leading e.t.c. How is all these happening; firstly, our mindset before choosing these professions, secondly, the kind of tutorial you receive during the study and thirdly the support you need is not coming out.
China is where it is today because they believe in their selves they don't put their trust and hope on any country and that's why they are growing.

But down here, we have sold our souls to the western world making them alpha and omega of our progress forgetting that civilization started in Africa but where is Egypt now? We so much believe in the western world to the extent that what they are giving us at a high rate China will try to give it at a lower rate but downgrade their effort and we cannot provide any...Haaaa Naija My Country, Africa my Continent.

In conclusion, together we can build this nation, we're more bless than them, we have what it takes to rebuild this nation. Let's stop the mindset of nothing good can come out of Africa. Let's start from somewhere if its not good today tomorrow it will be better. If we can't learn to believe in ourselves and start doing things on our own, no one will respect us.

1 Like

Re: Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. by yomi007k(m): 4:22am On Apr 05, 2020
Raymeskey:
There is more to this than what we all are actually saying.

No one is either your friend or your enemy they're all doing these for their selfish interest.

Americans will not want you to develop so that you wouldn't depend on them anymore and China will be developing your country in exchange for what you can't pay back.

The real fact is that is high time we stood up for ourselves and carry our crosses by ourselves. And how can we do this, you may say it start from our leaders in which we know that they are the major problems of Africans, but aside that you and I also contributes to these problems.

First of all, we need to start believing in ourselves giving ourselves the basic needs we desired and putting these needs in appropriate measure. Our leaders doesn't believe something good can come out of Africa neither do we.
Lets have the mindset of bringing something out of Africa (i.e production, creativity and innovation) and focus on how we can start these, not bringing something into Africa. We have Engineers who are not creative, Pharmacists who are not producing, Biochemists/Microbiologists who are not researching, lecturers who are not lecturing, Leaders who are not leading e.t.c. How is all these happening; firstly, our mindset before choosing these professions, secondly, the kind of tutorial you receive during the study and thirdly the support you need is not coming out.
China is where it is today because they believe in their selves they don't put their trust and hope on any country and that's why they are growing.

But down here, we have sold our souls to the western world making them alpha and omega of our progress forgetting that civilization started in Africa but where is Egypt now? We so much believe in the western world to the extent that what they are giving us at a high rate China will try to give it at a lower rate but downgrade their effort and we cannot provide any...Haaaa Naija My Country, Africa my Continent.

In conclusion, together we can build this nation, we're more bless than them, we have what it takes to rebuild this nation. Let's stop the mindset of nothing good can come out of Africa. Let's start from somewhere if its not good today tomorrow it will be better. If we can't learn to believe in ourselves and start doing things on our own, no one will respect us.

God bless. I have said this very same to many people but the look at me like im insane.
Re: Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. by backnbeta(f): 5:42am On Apr 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Guy u have a big problem! U keep writing same crap. R U A CHINESE APPARATCHIK OR WHAT?!
U r glorifying what u don’t know. U r comparing secretive totalitarianism where citizens are under tight control and everything they do monitored to an open democratic society. Plus the Chinese as a people are very racist towards black people and also very sneaky and dishonest.

China will secretly lend an African country money they know fully well they can’t pay back. But they won’t actually give them any money instead they will build infrastructure at exorbitant price and interest - because it is really just a way to sell Chinese goods and labor. Then when they inevitable default, China owns the country! It is called predatory lending. Other countries find it hard to determine what amount to lend African countries because it is very hard to find out how much they already owe China!
The guy sounds like a broken record, seriously! The fact that he thinks China will give anyone anything for free is truly laughable. Chinese are so racist and arrogant they can't even hide it. Whatever the Chinese do, whether loan or infrastructure is not free! It's like an evil empire trying to enslave the ignorant and the poor. Americans are no saints, but they are a better evil.
Re: Africans,china Is Not Our Enemy But The West. by Raymeskey: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2020
yomi007k:

God bless. I have said this very same to many people but the look at me like im insane.
Amen!
It is a pity if they're not seeing what you are seeing.
What we know how to do in Nigeria is how to import and use (they call it business) not how to create and use.

We need to learn how to start depending on ourselves it doesn't matter weather we can or we can't we just have to start from somewhere, it will be difficult at the beginning but later we will be competing with the developing country.

What amaze is that we have people that have privilege of having a good education abroad but they are no where to be found. These are the people that can start what is happening over there down here, from there Nigerians will learn from them as quick as possible and multiple these process and even create more....but where are these people?.... Connection have landed some of them a good paying job, some did not return etc.
And our leaders are not ready to improve the education sector or sponsoring people to learn what is happening in the developing country and come back to establish it.
There are more to this....the western world are happy because we have corrupt and incompetent leaders, when they found out there is a leader who is not dancing to their tune they turn us against them, then we will bow use our hands to crucify and kill them with supporting indirectly.....haaa Africa my Continent....it is well.
How I wish I had an opportunity to study my course in abroad the years I spent in school wouldn't be irrelevant like this.

(1) (Reply)

Pep Gaurdiola's Mother dies From Corona Virus. / KANO: Expert Explains Why There May Be Rise In Deaths, Pleads For Calm / WHO Predicts 190,000 Africans May Die In 2020 COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.