Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

A-Z Guide: How To Build A Wordpress Website In Nigeria Under 18K - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A-Z Guide: How To Build A Wordpress Website In Nigeria Under 18K (639 Views)

Creating Xml Sitemap And Submitting To Google (A-Z Guide) / Guide: How To Succeed If You Are Blogging For The Money. / 9 Common Problems Of A Wordpress Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A-Z Guide: How To Build A Wordpress Website In Nigeria Under 18K by ChincoToNaija: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Here is a step by step guide on how to build a website.
1. Selecting a Hosting service (determines how fast your website would be, according to Google, sites with 2s more loading time has 47% bounce off rate).
2. Domain name selection.
3. Understanding WordPress UI
4. Designing the Website (Free premium plugin/theme websites)
5. Customization of the website.
6. Adding essential plugins to power your website( for SEO and optimization)

The full detailed write up --> https://naijatochinco.site/how-to-be-build-a-wordpress-website/
Re: A-Z Guide: How To Build A Wordpress Website In Nigeria Under 18K by chaseinuk: 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
ChincoToNaija:
Here is a step by step guide on how to build a website.
1. Selecting a Hosting service (determines how fast your website would be, according to Google, sites with 2s more loading time has 47% bounce off rate).
2. Domain name selection.
3. Understanding WordPress UI
4. Designing the Website (Free premium plugin/theme websites)
5. Customization of the website.
6. Adding essential plugins to power your website( for SEO and optimization)

The full detailed write up --> https://naijatochinco.site/how-to-be-build-a-wordpress-website/

Thank you for the informative post. But as per my experience, we also follow SEO related guidelines while designing and developing websites. Like most important is Keyword Research (should try to find a domain with a keyword-based). The on Page and Off-Page SEO is very important. About 30% On-page and 70% Off-Page SEO helps to boost your ranking in a popular search engine. If you want further information or need assistance you can find more information Chasein Link building Agency and contact me I will try my best to provide you helpful information in this regard.

(1) (Reply)

I000 Naira Job Available / How To Find Lucrative Keywords That Are Easy To Rank For- Pro Blogger Neil Patel / Pls Direct Me On How To Make A Landing Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.