Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Awori Now Harassing Egun At Ado Odo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Awori Now Harassing Egun At Ado Odo (609 Views)

Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) / SARS Operatives Seen Harassing Man Who Stepped Out To Eat At An Eatery / Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awori Now Harassing Egun At Ado Odo by absoluteSuccess: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Awori Now Harassing Egun At Ado Odo by absoluteSuccess: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
My Aunt told me she can't go out to the main town as of now for fear of being attacked. This is very unhealthy.

This is where she had lived her life from childhood. She has contributed her quota as bona fide member of her community and citizen of Ogun state.

She put a call across to warn my mum of the development. Please, let peace reign folks.
Re: Awori Now Harassing Egun At Ado Odo by proudevil: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Please who is awori and what is egun?
Re: Awori Now Harassing Egun At Ado Odo by AJOBI77(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Cc:lalasticlala please help move to front page for wider view and audience. This rift has been on for some time now. If this rift should be allowed to escalate futher without prompt and effective resolution, there will be huge casualties on both sides. Ogun state Governor, Surveyor General of Ogun state and all other authorities should please intervene. Regards

1 Like

Re: Awori Now Harassing Egun At Ado Odo by absoluteSuccess: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2020
That's it.

Thanks for lending a voice of reasoning. The town is hampered in growth already. It shouldn't be steeped in crisis of such magnitude upon that.

Ogun state property investment company is part of the land owners in this rustic community and as such must play a part. OPIC has choice properties at Ado for farm settlement back in time till now.

The town's growth is greatly hampered as a result of lack luster governmental policy to her investment at this place. As such, people are poorly invested to prosperity.

Although no one has reasons to wait to be invested to succeed. But the help we receive from basic education, industry and industrious background and guidance from society and communal life helps.

Poor folks in agrarian community have enogh "unseen enemies" and superstitions enough to debar meaningful existence, addition of hateful neighboring is another catalyst to frenetic life.

Life is meaningful, poverty is destroyer of destiny. Our people should be help into a meaningful existence that they deserved. I've lived among the Egun folks back in time. Oh, how honest and hardworking.

My dad is Awori, I don't need to tell how all-embracing the Awori were. This is not how the tide is meant to turn for all their labor of love put together.

They deserve quality existence due to man of this age.

Let's not return to the reign of anarchist. The anarchist is he who encouraged friends to make enemies of one another and kill each other for his vested interest.

The truth is apparently clear. Let the law of the land prevail, let the youth be drawn from evil fantasy and given equal opportunity to grow their innate potentials.

Then, they will grow wealth and drop their weapons. The land belonged to the Awori, part was given to the Egun to built a dwelling place after the Yoruba civil wars of the 19th century.

Today, the old landmark is being removed because the old folks from both sides were no more. They've always been friends and partners without suspicion.

But the moment real estate became a centre-stage enterprise around this axis, truth fall in the street and righteousness cannot enter. Money without value is accursed.

I will sign out with a tune from Zangbohan...

Joh mijoh hoho, mini gbo bo no hoho resigbeji.
Re: Awori Now Harassing Egun At Ado Odo by agadez007(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
I had this same argument with a Yoruba boy,I was telling him that Egun/Ogu original language is not Yoruba ,they speak and understand Yoruba but will always tell you they are Egun

An average can't understand Egun at all
badagry is Egun land
But the boy was adamant
Re: Awori Now Harassing Egun At Ado Odo by absoluteSuccess: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Kano State Residents Throng Out To Shop For Ramadan, Dino Melaye React. VIDEO / Landlady Gets Kicked Out Of Her Own House By Her Tenant / I Killed My Best Friend (RIP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.