Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG (47941 Views)

APC Group Hits Pdp,says Opposition No Licence For Pedestrian Propaganda / Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK / Sabo Nanono: There Is No Hunger In Nigeria – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Chikaazuonwu(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
This is what they are not telling you about the covid-19

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6652164260178731008
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Lilimax(f): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
APCNig:

Check this out.
He is an upgraded alfa tongue
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Seventy7kings: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Vortex369:

There is nothing worth believing, cos what ever you believe is not more powerful than Corona Virus at this time. You are simply deluded people who can not wonder why you are being chased from your worship centers.

Just that the lies are breaking apart. But you have refused to think.
thanks. But I will advise you again, always calm down, drink water a lot, avoid unecessary argument, face what you believe, leave others to what they believe if you're unable to convince them, enjoy your life, don't let anger destroy you. Take care

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Absurdity: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Angry fool quote author=Vortex369 post=88093243]This one that has beards that look like mosquitoes is actually heading a government parastatal or a religious cult?[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Seventy7kings:
thanks. But I will advise you again, always calm down, drink water a lot, avoid unecessary argument, face what you believe, leave others to what they believe if you're unable to convince them, enjoy your life, don't let anger destroy you. Take care

Bee Leaf you mean. There is nothing worth believing. Knowing is beyond belief.
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by koffsman(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hummmmm biography is crazy but I just hope he is not a religious asshole
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by chaloskyx: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
mumu government what you are meant to do is debunk the rumor but since Nigeria just constitutes of a bunch of illiterates in all important sectors of the country am not surprised with this reaction. maybe i should also do a video of 4G and 3G responsible for ebola and lassa fever so that Nigerians would also start pulling masts down silly people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Etuagievin:
Is a primary school drop out not a human? I wonder how Nigerians lay so much emphasies on certificates while their behaviour is a far-cry from such claims. Being civil with our response,irrespective of how the other person sounds, doesn't demand a high university degree.

You deserve a very chilled bottle of Heineken for this brilliant response. We think alike cool

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Seventy7kings: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Vortex369:

Bee Leaf you mean. There is nothing worth believing. Knowing is beyond belief.
ok
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Dexterobi: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
You must be crazy for referring IPOB as miscreants.. nonsense
APCNig:

IPOB miscreants really do
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Ayoefa: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
APCNig:

He has a PhD in Computer Networks from Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen. What is your highest qualification? OND or NCE from your village college?

I don tire for these ipob retards with 4th grade dysfunctional village education.

3 Likes

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Bambambiglo: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

E be like say na Scotland e dey.
I dey sure as a football fan.

You no far from the truth Sha, but make him no use am make mouth. Na im mates go Harvard and MIT
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Jimmyubah2: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bambambiglo:

You no far from the truth Sha, but make him no use am make mouth. Na im mates go Harvard and MIT
No mind Naija, we only place value on certificates and not what the person can offer. That's why we have elect elect graduates that can't even fix a wall sockets.
Don't be suprise this Pantami of a guy fit be one of them. Na him money just earn am the kpali.
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by emmansus(f): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
This is just an immune deficiency aquired cycotic fragments of self deliberate catastrophic.
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by donnie(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ivimilly:
grin grin grin
No be the same China wey one give Una loan they champion the 5G...... PIKIN WEY DEY FIND PARTY RICE NO SUPPOSE THEY FEAR DANCE.
A stupid government is elected by stupid people

grin
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Akanmuppl(m): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
APCNig:

I need to see your certificate if mental fitness because you are showing early symptoms of psychiatric disorders and hallucinations.
Jazakumu Lahu Brother, don't mind him he is one of those dat believe schooling is a form of trade by barter to religion,, Muslims are identity to Islam,, so we have to be proud of who we are always...

2 Likes

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Akanmuppl(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
rusep:

Haba! how can a woman talk like this. What wrong with his beards or religion. Please let us not degenerate to this level.
So is he saying schooling or getting appointment is forbidden for him because of his religion? Almighty God will judge people like him,, dat want to destroy dis country more than repair,,

1 Like

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Akanmuppl(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Vortex369:

No PhD holder in Computer Networks look like a lunatic in a religious garb. Seems he prefers the Mosques to Office.
so Are u telling us now that u prefer office to church or wherever.. be sensible for once to know d different btw Important And Most Important...

1 Like

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by wiseoneking: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
APCNig:

IPOB miscreants really do
That makes them wiser than you, I think. Concentrate on the topic and dont kill yourself because of ipob that doesn't know your existence.
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by GamalNasser: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
chaloskyx:
mumu government what you are meant to do is debunk the rumor but since Nigeria just constitutes of a bunch of illiterates in all important sectors of the country am not surprised with this reaction. maybe i should also do a video of 4G and 3G responsible for ebola and lassa fever so that Nigerians would also start pulling masts down silly people

Keep fooling yourself typical empty brain , I know your type .. what's the difference between 5g and 4g ? Let's see what you even know
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Akanmuppl:
so Are u telling us now that u prefer office to church or wherever.. be sensible for once to know d different btw Important And Most Important...

I am not a Christian, so save the tantrum
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Akanmuppl(m): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Absurdity:
Angry fool quote author=Vortex369 post=88093243]This one that has beards that look like mosquitoes is actually heading a government parastatal or a religious cult?
U Are Suffering From Uncurable disease(beard4life) because you or anyone can not do anything to him to remove his identity.. u are among boko haram sponsors,, if not u wouldn't be advising or persuading him to leave religion because of appointment.. to hell with schooling if its going to take my belief away from me.. u can say your own..
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by dallyemmy: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Some countries had been using 5G for intelligence purposes way before China developed capacity in it.

2 Likes

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Akanmuppl(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Vortex369:

I am not a Christian, so save the tantrum
dat's y i said wherever because you may denied your parent's religion because of your education,, I belief ur parent wouldn't be like,, servant of book.. may Almighty God(Allah) show you d way..
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Akanmuppl(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lilimax:
He is an upgraded alfa tongue
are you having any prnblem with that.? u beta don't have because if u do,, it is incurable..
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Urchman200: 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
rusher14:

Oga have mercy.
ur fellow zomby, the political halluluha boys.
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by fexyrich(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nbote:
D FG is as stupid as those who believe corona virus is related to 5G coverage
you are more dumb and stupid to think that 5G is not connected to the recent happenings globally
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Urchman200: 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
APCNig:

I need to see your certificate if mental fitness because you are showing early symptoms of psychiatric disorders and hallucinations.
is zomby like u that need psychiatric check seriously. After graduating this is the only wk u can lay ur hands on,is a shame ,political halluluha boys is another career.
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by athaboi(f): 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Vortex369:
This one that has beards that look like mosquitoes is actually heading a government parastatal or a religious cult?
that guy is very intelligent

1 Like

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Staphylococcus: 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
otokx:

Information available online shows it was clearly tested in Abuja last year at a ceremony, it appears tests were also done in Lagos.

Hello,

5G runs in Nigeria but it runs indoors.

I won't say more than this for confidential reasons.

The 5G crap spreading is baseless and void. Misinformation.

People think everything they find on the internet is true.
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by luluman: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ivimilly:
grin grin grin
No be the same China wey one give Una loan they champion the 5G...... PIKIN WEY DEY FIND PARTY RICE NO SUPPOSE THEY FEAR DANCE.
A stupid government is elected by stupid people
You obviously were not brought up well. How else do you want Governmwnt to explain this to you? Watch movie now if you dont know what to do with your data.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.