Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG (47940 Views)

APC Group Hits Pdp,says Opposition No Licence For Pedestrian Propaganda / Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK / Sabo Nanono: There Is No Hunger In Nigeria – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Yahami(m): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Vortex369:
This one that has beards that look like mosquitoes is actually heading a government parastatal or a religious cult?
where is your thinking cap, oh sorry someone mistakenly take it off your head, now empty head
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by fawaz050(m): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Vortex369:
This one that has beards that look like mosquitoes is actually heading a government parastatal or a religious cult?

Overflowing hatred undecided
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by causimalbarka(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2020
Vortex369:

No PhD holder in Computer Networks look like a lunatic in a religious garb. Seems he prefers the Mosques to Office.

Bros..

U will learn more and go far, if u free your mind from hatred and see fact.

Will all stated above the only thing u see is his beards, obviously u don't read the post, u only look at the picture.

But google his name Isa Ibrahim Pantami as see wonder he has done in the academic world
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Nbote(m): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2020
fexyrich:
you are more dumb and stupid to think that 5G is not connected to the recent happenings globally

Here comes one of d dumbos... He even so confident in it

1 Like

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Bambambiglo: 8:10am On Apr 05, 2020
Olatara:
He actually went to Havard. Check his educational background.

Please post link. No time to waste on nonsense abeg
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by redsun(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2020
The useless government is tsljing about 5 g when it is technically behind stone age in practice. How does it correlate?

Talk about how to feed the people efficiently, clean the streets, provide safe drinking water and stable electricity.l first. 5g is way out of line from what is needed in Nigeria,
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by berbs: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2020
Trust FG at your own peril.
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Kayharry(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Believe this lying government at your own peril
MTN launch 5G in Abuja , Calabar, Lagos. This is the news by channels
https://www.facebook.com/100002029189772/posts/2920844291326515/?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=FJmJEbWfdwepAbN5&d=n&vh=e
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by berbs: 9:03am On Apr 05, 2020
pacespot:
5G health-risk rumours are fake, how can you say the technology whose the fate of the futuristic technologies like autonomous vehicles, AI, robotics, etc is hinged on poses health concerns to the people, these are just fake propagandas sponsored by Western media to prevent Chinese from successfully deploying and controlling 5G technology the way USA controlled 4G which will give Chinese the advantage on those futuristic technologies (mentioned above) that are hinged on 5G. And this can drive between 500 billion dollars to 1 trillion dollars to Chinese economy according to some estimates.
Yes, it's fake. But please when the vaccine is ready, kindly make yourself available so that you they can link your ID to the main server. That will enable you have the visa to travel all over the world visa free and be able to spend the digital currency.
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by chiTT(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Vortex369:

No PhD holder in Computer Networks look like a lunatic in a religious garb. Seems he prefers the Mosques to Office.

says a lot about you
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by wildlife9999(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2020
otokx:

Information available online shows it was clearly tested in Abuja last year at a ceremony, it appears tests were also done in Lagos.
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by wildlife9999(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2020
otokx:

Information available online shows it was clearly tested in Abuja last year at a ceremony, it appears tests were also done in Lagos.
I remember MTN test 5G in Lagos and Abuja we are not fool
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Staphylococcus: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
Means a test bed is already running in some building in Nigeria

Test bed grin

Hello, 5G trials as been done as dusted as at last year.

If might interest you, it runs in Nigeria but I will keep location and spot confidential.

I keep telling you that you not intuned with what you talking about.
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by GamalNasser: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Test bed grin

Hello, 5G trials as been done as dusted as at last year.

If might interest you, it runs in Nigeria but I will keep location and spot confidential.

I keep telling you that you not intuned with what you talking about.

You are right I came across an MTN memo which suggested they had successful done 5g trials ...okay give me the location I need to match some data with that location
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Staphylococcus: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are right I came across an MTN memo which suggested they had successful done 5g trials ...okay give me the location I need to match some data with that location

Location is confidential.
You don't need any data. Let me help you with the easiest you will be able to comprehend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2t1dUCyE0I#
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by donjavo(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Let them work on 4G to be stable and working perfectly before introducing 5G
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Ikegod89(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2020
THE WATCHMAN CATHOLIC CHARISMATIC RENEWAL MOVEMENT.

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by AskProf: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2020

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by orisa37: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good.
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by orisa37: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Covid19 is Conspiracy of Viral information destruction. To pave way for one Government one Religion one common Understanding.

1 Like

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by JBL316: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Whatever the case....for or against 5G....why not were maintain the status quo until some later date when were all are more convinced about this 5G thing. As the courts would say....maintain the status quo pending the determination of the the suit.
Am sure we wont lose anything maintaining the status quo until the dust settles and we all know better.

On another note we have had devices, drugs, foods and stuffs that were deemed safe for humans which were later found to be unhealthy after so many years and so many lives lost.

CAUTION! CAUTION!! CAUTION!!!

Afterall with all the desires for speed.....everything seems to be at rest right now in the face of this pandemic!
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by umurphy: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
What about the 5G launch by MTN some times last year?
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Sardauna24(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Vortex369:
What is this one sayibg again?
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by DebbieSean(f): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
But they’ve started installing the masts in Lagos already

1 Like

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Vortex369:

How can I protect myself and live long in this upcoming warfare?pls anwser
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Polymath369:
How can I protect myself and live long in this upcoming warfare?pls anwser

Polymath369.

How do you feel when you realize that all the things I used to warn people about, and talk about on nairaland, of which I was called a conspiracy theorist, pseudo-physicist etc are now the reality on our planet?

To top it all, today, I spent 30 minutes of my time, explaining why it is not the 5G radiation that you should be afraid of, ofcourse it is millimeter wave, but what humanity must be afraid of, are the applications on the quantum computers that will be run on 5G and how the human biophysiology will be hijacked to become a hive mind.

The moment I posted that message on Health Section, the bot banned the message.

It is an interesting time in human history and people like me are immuned to this biological warfare era.

After COVID 19, something else is coming up before Agenda 21 or 2030 goes Live. Corona Virus is training you all to master staying indoor, you are being programmed subconsciously for what is to come.

Do not believe me, cos I lie a lot.

1 Like

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Legendguru: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
4G isn’t everywhere yet stop talking about 5g
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by EnterpriseMan: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
LibertyRep:
Do people truly believe this 5G rumor?

Only stupid people.
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by EnterpriseMan: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ramsak1:
Lol..y are you like this
Have you seen this guyz CV?
CV does not guarantee sense.
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Vortex369:

Polymath369.

How do you feel when you realize that all the things I used to warn people about, and talk about on nairaland, of which I was called a conspiracy theorist, pseudo-physicist etc are now the reality on our planet?

To top it all, today, I spent 30 minutes of my time, explaining why it is not the 5G radiation that you should be afraid of, ofcourse it is millimeter wave, but what humanity must be afraid of, are the applications on the quantum computers that will be run on 5G and how the human biophysiology will be hijacked to become a hive mind.

The moment I posted that message on Health Section, the bot banned the message.

It is an interesting time in human history and people like me are immuned to this biological warfare era.

After COVID 19, something else is coming up before Agenda 21 or 2030 goes Live. Corona Virus is training you all to master staying indoor, you are being programmed subconsciously for what is to come.

Do not believe me, cos I lie a lot.
It's quite a shocker to realize this. But how does an ordinary kid like me protect myself against what is to come?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.