Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG (47964 Views)

APC Group Hits Pdp,says Opposition No Licence For Pedestrian Propaganda / Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK / Sabo Nanono: There Is No Hunger In Nigeria – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Polymath369:

It's quite a shocker to realize this. But how does an ordinary kid like me protect myself against what is to come?

The following are my recommendations and it holds valid for kids and adults alike:

1. Transcendental Meditation.
2. Only Plant-based diets plus eggs, no meat, fish or junk food.
3. Make your home or room where you spend most of your time a Faraday Cage
4. Buy and use a Frequency scanner to track when resonant frequency of environment has been weaponized.
5. If you can afford, move to country-sides and build a nice place with swimming pool, so swim a lot.
6. Do not be afraid, fear has been weaponized, so be fearless. Cos fear weakens immune system.

1 Like

Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Vortex369:

The following are my recommendations and it holds valid for kids and adults alike:

4. Buy and use a Frequency scanner to track when resonant frequency of environment has been weaponized.
5. If you can afford, move to country-sides and build a nice place with swimming pool, so swim a lot.
6. Do not be afraid, fear has been weaponized, so be fearless. Cos fear weakens immune system.
thank you
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Btruth: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Story. How are we to know if they issue them a license?
Bunch of liars.
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by najib632(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Vortex369:

Polymath369.

How do you feel when you realize that all the things I used to warn people about, and talk about on nairaland, of which I was called a conspiracy theorist, pseudo-physicist etc are now the reality on our planet?

To top it all, today, I spent 30 minutes of my time, explaining why it is not the 5G radiation that you should be afraid of, ofcourse it is millimeter wave, but what humanity must be afraid of, are the applications on the quantum computers that will be run on 5G and how the human biophysiology will be hijacked to become a hive mind.

The moment I posted that message on Health Section, the bot banned the message.

It is an interesting time in human history and people like me are immuned to this biological warfare era.

After COVID 19, something else is coming up before Agenda 21 or 2030 goes Live. Corona Virus is training you all to master staying indoor, you are being programmed subconsciously for what is to come.

Do not believe me, cos I lie a lot.
Please recommend books for me to read
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by OperaNewsHubNg: 12:35am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by abduljabbar4(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2020
Vortex369:
This one that has beards that look like mosquitoes is actually heading a government parastatal or a religious cult?

There is 99.9% chance that he is far more educated than anyone in your family. Kindly Google his educational qualifications
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Goddys(m): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:

How does one become part of elite that controls and oppress humanity. Every one must not be on the good side of humanity. Balance is necessary
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Goddys:

How does one become part of elite that controls and oppress humanity. Every one must not be on the good side of humanity. Balance is necessary

From personal experience. You will be contacted. But the requirement to get a handler is Factual Scientific based Knowledge of the entire programs running on the Universe.

When you understand all fields, then the brain literally synchronizes and you get activated. With the activation comes coherent harmonic frequency resonance which is identifiable by the Gateway keepers as well as the handlers.

But fact is when you get to know these things, except you are aligned with dogma, there is no way you can not be wealthy, and with that you can either choose sovereignty or Corporation, then alliance.

But I know that if you actually understand the dynamics of the universe as it is, you will know that good and evil are not just two sides of the same coin, but that there is no coin but 360 degrees of perspectives and aspects of the Matrix. Which means 360 degrees of choices at any given time and no longer two sides of same coin, called Good and Bad.

There is no coin.
Re: No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2020
emmansus:
This is just an immune deficiency aquired cycotic fragments of self deliberate catastrophic.

You online?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home / Governor Yahaya Bello New Look (Photos) / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.