Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund (38205 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by bayelsaowei(m): 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
bestpunterever:
Nigeria matter don tired me, I would have prefer to be a Ghanian.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by writeprof(m): 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
The national coffers must be empty by now due to massive looting by this government

They've emptied the nation's treasury for there selfish interest .

The rulling party, APC, ha finished this country.

I smell recession.

Depression is the situation- Olu Falae
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Livingstone124: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Looting opportunity for National Assembly of criminals.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by MERCHANDISER: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Western media has made everything non_western evil. We need to sit down and look at it logically. Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US has never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're were technically supporting BH by blocking every opportunity to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has been building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa with several billions of dollars even all over islands in Africa. In a continent struggling to provide as basic thing as clean water, road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural development, US hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite her big economy and influence. On the other hand, China is building projects across Africa from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we can't pay and they take over them, who would still be using those infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here, so if we can't pay back and they take over them these things would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of life, just like every private business. US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all kinds to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we do. The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet, western media still find their ways into the hearts of Africans to hate Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors joined this brainwashed citizens. Look at China, how many times have they tumbled African govt? How many nations have China invaded in Africa? How many times has Chinese embassy criticize our local affairs? Etc New York started have underground train in 1809, that's 200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything technology they have to us, that have improved our lives; From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom, Roads, scholarships, etc Africans must sitdown and think. China is not your enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by ijaw1stson: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
DIVINE78:

Bros rook pass knight o
hahaha baba it depends on who dey play d chess o. I prefer knight anytime, anyday to rook.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Collinsade369(m): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
I wish my grand father was alive to see this sad

He always had great hopes in this country,
remember how he used to chill with his cold bottle of beer outside the house and tell me not to give up on this country

But grand pa, NA TO JAPA SURE PASS NOW OOO wink

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by MYHUBBY: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Salvador1:
is your brain paining you...

Wetin concern igbos with this matter

[s]These children of fallen Oduduwa self.
[/s]

if you don't have wisdom, you should strive to have one

please give your stupidity a break
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by simhosting: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
grin
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Powerexpert: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
By the time the more in people's and economy's eye is removed after this corona brouhaha, it will be dawned on everyone what a critical state we are in.
The figures don't add up and if you look at the economy you will shiver with the reality on ground.
We keep shifting post.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by enemyofprogress: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Some people are making cool cash from this coro thing o. Someone even tolded me that mynd44 was asked to supply facemask and sanitizer worth 20 billion naira. That's why she fashi everybody for nairaland. Her money don come, level don change
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by tony5(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
tricksters:
Igbos Wan die on this thread. You complain that Indonesia is giving Nigerians in their country 50KG bag of rice. Buhari submitted proposals for 500 billion to buy the same rice for you but your bigoted soul is already wailing sorrowfully.

Do you want Buhari to buy the 50KG bag of rice they shared in Indonesia with his own money for you in Nigeria or what I don't understood ?
When The Money Is Finally Approved And Nothing To Show Forth, I Hope You Will Be Here To Defend Your Statement. Lootarians,lootians
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by berlusconib2: 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Udo check ur account

RealSolution001:
The rate at which this thing is going, we may sleep one day and wake up and Nigeria is nowhere to be found again. I'm afraid. With all these funds, not as though anything is improving in the country.

Guys, please help your brother.
I understand everyone is in challenging moment this period
but a little help from you will keep me alive. Let hunger not
kill me when Corona wouldn't. Help me with any amount for my survival. I'm a daily hustler and we all know the situation of things right now. If I go and steal now and perhaps get caught, you guys will condemn my action. This is better than stealing/armed robbery. Just do your best for me. God bless you richly.

335-1097-274
Ecobank
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Mysticwebb: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

Someone whom I know has been complaining that over #800000 has been deducted from his Pension acct in the space of 10 days..

lodged complain but was told that it will reverse it self/Corona deduction/blah blah blah.. More than two weeks, Bros still the wait.

Seems like there r planning another.
This is scary. These guys want steal everything before they are satisfied.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by MansoryMX(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
bestpunterever:
The heading should be changed to FG seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn as imminent mass looting

Ah swear bro. Upon all the money contributed. This people nor get conscience at all

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Yusman316(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Racoon:
shocked For what? This is just another massive looting spree about to be unleashed on the Nigerian state again.What about the cooperate individual & organisation contributions-what have been done with those staggering monies?
So u were not in Nigeria when the minister of information said the presidential task force has not received a single kobo from any donor. If he is not saying the truth let the donors counter him with evidence
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by kokomilala(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
The Feast of Vultures.They are circling about the carcas of the land.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Alexanderobi: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=ghettokid1 post=88095940]Nigeria right now......[/quote

Lwkm Rotl
This post just made my day. Wow!!! Oh Nigeria is bleeding!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by olax02(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Who did this to Nigeria

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by newdawn77(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Used as required.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by pacificom: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
ijaw1stson:
Chei don't these men get tired of stealing? But where is aunty coro when we need her the most?
Truly common citizens are like pawn, or what military may refer to as infantry in the battlefield. God safe us !
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by ijaw1stson: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
pacificom:

Truly common citizens are like pawn, or what military may refer to as infantry. God safe us !
yes o. True talk bro
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by israelmao(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Have they satisfied the need of those already captured under the current Social Investment Programme before they begin to accommodate more beneficiaries?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nigeria!

Your goose is cooked grin
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Powersurge: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Salvador1:
is your brain paining you...

Wetin concern igbos with this matter

These children of fallen Oduduwa self.

There is no difference between you and the idiot you quoted. Both of you are idiots.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Chiboto414: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Looting loading
The money has gone
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Duru009(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
I pity Osinbajo !
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2020

I am awesomely flabbergasted by your comment right now! So, you still assume hope that something will touch your hand from there?

Definitely, you're non-Nigerian!!

kayusely70:
The money should be disbursed to Nigerians through BVN

NnaEnh..

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by DrClint2207(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Criminals and Bloody Looters!!! This is their Festive season of Looting without trace at all. God come to our rescue
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Engrgreg231(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
I knew this was going to happen this country matter me
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Billygee2u: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
bestpunterever:
The heading should be changed to FG seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn as imminent mass looting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside / Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 / Seyi Makinde's N48bn Assets: Explain Source Of Your Wealth - APC Tells Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.