Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Is 5g Network Installation Issues Related Tocovid-19. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is 5g Network Installation Issues Related Tocovid-19. (529 Views)

How To Fix The Issues Related To Norton Setup? / What Is 5G Technology? / What Is 5G Technology - All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is 5g Network Installation Issues Related Tocovid-19. by ossyla(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Africa has an unprecedented abundance of resources, which is their stupidity. You cannot tell me that 5G is the cause of Coronavirus the same way you told us many years ago that radio waves were witchcraft & those speaking from the radio are witches.

You cannot tell me again that all viruses were created in the laboratory, same way WF Kumuyi told his church "Deeper life" that television was evil and was tagged "The Devils Box".

They went further to demonize camera's, videos etc stating they were the mark of 666.

But today same church have over 11,000 televisions in their different branches for live transmission.

Calm down and don't spread false information, we have used 3G, and currently everybody uses 4G. How come 5G becomes a devil?

1 Like

Re: Is 5g Network Installation Issues Related Tocovid-19. by ifex370(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
ossyla:
Africa has an unprecedented abundance of resources, which is their stupidity. You cannot tell me that 5G is the cause of Coronavirus the same way you told us many years ago that radio waves were witchcraft & those speaking from the radio are witches.

You cannot tell me again that all viruses were created in the laboratory, same way WF Kumuyi told his church "Deeper life" that television was evil and was tagged "The Devils Box".

They went further to demonize camera's, videos etc stating they were the mark of 666.

But today same church have over 11,000 televisions in their different branches for live transmission.

Calm down and don't spread false information, we have used 3G, and currently everybody uses 4G. How come 5G becomes a devil?

5G is not evil..

but there's Definitely some controversy surrounding it.

(1) (Reply)

South Korean Toilet Turns Excrement Into Power And Digital Currency / World’s Worst Kangaroo Attacks As Beasts Floor Victims With One Punch(Pix) / Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.