Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown (70496 Views)

Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US / First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by kem573: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Isoduwa(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Did they announce when the virus will be gone?

Today
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Jen96: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
tyeenigga:
What My Church Distributed To Ease Lock Down

My church just sent 10,000 cash coupled with half bag of Rice to ease the lock down during covid-19. First Baptist Church Garki, Abuja has done well.
what was the criteria used in giving?
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Amanda4life: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lush100:
yes,
u are right.
them and ikoyi Baptist Church.
new estate Baptist Church too and shepherdhill.

oritamefa Baptist Church is highest in giving to Bowen University or bursary I think.

Ok baptist church.

They know how to give.

There's a man I know from that church,

He can give
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by animalscientist(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
tyeenigga:

My church just sent 10,000 cash coupled with half bag of Rice to ease the lock down during covid-19. First Baptist Church Garki, Abuja has done well.

Kindly help me with any amount sir to be able to find something to eat

God bless you sir..
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by tabithaola(f): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
tyeenigga:

Garki Baptist Church is the richest of I'm not mistaken in Nigeria,so I don't doubt op. God bless the brains behind this gesture. I'm a proud Baptist.

1 Like

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by jamesversion: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chisaedhor:
Abeg who be dis one? We dey talk about hunger wey wan kill person here nd u dey talk about sex, wetin concern sex nd d topic? Make conji kill u der. Abeg pack well b4 trailer jam u. If dem check wel u go b vegetable for bed.... Asshole

Some people don't have food or money problem. The basic fear is wether the girls on Tinder or Inmessage are safe enough to book them. If you're broke, it's none of my fvcking business.
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Christianity Is Sweet, Jesus Christ Is Sweet To Serve This Is My Testimony...

From Our Religion Of Pix Or Whatever, How Market Nah?? JOMOH Never See Your Hand
Jesus is the greatest man who ever liveth
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Olalan:
That's commendable.......May God bless the Church.
Btw the actions or inaction of religious bodies at this trying time will show how much of God's love and understanding they have

Yes o. We already know the government is totally lacking in love.
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by DavidEsq(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
tyeenigga:
I won't gain anything by Not saying the truth
So snap the money and stop scamming us. Anyway I Kno u would lunge at me with invectives and use that as diversionary means but it won't work. I'm telling u I'm advance
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wonderful gesture from your church.
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Kirinwa: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
cucumbae:
I no know say money follow na.

Even if there was no money. Its a kind gesture.

If you have grudges, go meet your country leaders.
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by MYHUBBY: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
partnerinbiz3:

yes
OK I've copied yr digit
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Niceapple: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=4reala post=88095857]If true, this is good[/quote
During my student days at University of Abuja, this First Baptist church distributed rice, oil, tin tomato, milk ,Milo, sugar and cornflakes to us.
May God bless them for saving many of us from hunger that year.

2 Likes

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by tricksters: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
tyeenigga:
I won't gain anything by Not saying the truth

No be today una de lie. On what basis did your church gave you half bag of rice with 10K? I repeat no church in Nigeria can do that except you work at the church.

Where are the pix of other church members that were given or was it sent to your house. Make una softly softly de lie for this Nigeria wey we de.
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by kem4112: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by aspiring44: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
tyeenigga:
Non church members received before church members got ours

At times is not what is giving that matters, but the passion into the giving.

Giving is living, living is giving .
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
LordReed:

They tried at least they are better than those who gave nothing.
He's receiving part of the tithe he paid, nothing to praise here.
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Lush100(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
if u mention his surname only I will know Him.

meanwhile fmr senator Zwingwina was in the church.
don't know if he's still there now.
he had a serve-your-self dinner at his house warming after Sunday evening service one of those days.
definitely knew lots of members in that church but sadly some have passed on.
(all @ FBC Garki abj)

Amanda4life:

Ok baptist church.

They know how to give.

There's a man I know from that church,

He can give
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by kem8558: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by soloehis(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
I expect them to do more than that, just one member of the church can feed 1000 Nigerians without argument, if only to show off they can do it.
That's rich men church and I know it, they're are just sharing it among their class mtcheew
nothing will ever please ur kind..we got the same package..if u are a member u wont talk all these trash

1 Like

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Weirdgee: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
tyeenigga:

yeah.
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by AsawanaDgreat: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Praise the Lord
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Vicfacebadoo: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
some should please help a starving brother, I haven't eating anything today and tomorrow is also my birthday which I know their may be no celebration for me but atleat I should be able to eat something cos this is not the time for celebration, I am ashame doing this but this is a very hard time for we Nigeria. Acc 2119301209 UBA ademuagun
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by DebbieSean(f): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
My church here in Lagos too did it(Rccg)
tyeenigga:

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Newmans: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
That's fine, in Lagos I haven't seen them do any thing or are they counting their loses since activities and church's services are know longer holding, God help us
WE NEED ASSISTANT.

FROM IBA TOWN LCDA OJO LGA LAGOS STATE.
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by LordReed(m): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
bamidelee:

He's receiving part of the tithe he paid, nothing to praise here.

Well how many others are doing something like this?
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Evansaustine873: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
see below

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by KosherCapital(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Where tomatoes to cook the rice abi na only rice and water u go dey cook?? tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by officialJP(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
LordReed:

They tried at least they are better than those who gave nothing.
some gave federal government undecided spit*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? / Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.