Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Become A VTU And License Telecomm Agent Of All Network With Just 5k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A VTU And License Telecomm Agent Of All Network With Just 5k (571 Views)

Become A VTU And License Telecomm Agent Of All Network / Become A VTU And License Telecomm Agent Of All Network With Just 5k / Become A VTU And License Telecomm Agent Of All Network With Just 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A VTU And License Telecomm Agent Of All Network With Just 5k by Filatino(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
With the current situation ongoing in a country like ours (Nigeria) virtually all the business n companies are brought to a holt and stand still
as a panacea to curtail the disease from spreading?... I bring it to your notice that some businesses like the Telecomm are great beneficiaries of the ongoing pandemic... unaffected by the current world situation in fact people tends to visit the internet more based on the lockdown...
So partnering with the Telecomm network isn't a bad idea or is it?? I bring you this opportunity on how to partner with the giant Telecomm networks in Nigeria!! If interested signify via my link https:///2349077898632

(1) (Reply)

Big Dreams Create The Magic That Leads Your Business , Brand , Products And Serv / Zenith Bank Introduces Automated Voice Banking Service / If You Need A Certified Facebook Account For Paid Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.