Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,541 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) (145813 Views)

Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Truthfulvoice:

Wake up out your slumber

you must be stupid.. how this one take concern subject matter??
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by joinnow: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lala right now

Why did u abort 64 snake future topic

11 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kem5498: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
4zowgwjue3
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by promotervickky(m): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why is the man almost naked?
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
charmosky:
That’s very Absurd to kill such a wild life...the generation of this species are going Tom extinction...you should have driven the snake away...in a western world...this is definitely a life sentence for this heartless killer...

Oga go to ur western world and leave us in our eastern world biko.

See ur mouth like western world.

He said the viper should hav bn driven away,
Go there now and drive it away, or wen next u see a viper, rubb ur palm on its head and say to it "sweetie, pls go home"

Dangerous animal activists are also Animals Animals demselves.

26 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
charmosky:
That’s very Absurd to kill such a wild life...the generation of this species are going Tom extinction...you should have driven the snake away...in a western world...this is definitely a life sentence for this heartless killer...

Go there now and drive it away, or wen next u see a viper, rubb ur palm on its head and say to it "sweetie, pls go home"

Any snake wey wan go extinction should quickly pack and go, we re not animals, we re humans here, we dont need snakes abeg.

Snakes are not dogs or cats

10 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kylekent59:
Pictures please.

Vipers are very dangerous, venomous and slow poke.

Hope you all now know how to identify a venomous snake.

The belly linings running to its tail is not broken, but single linings.

Hence, it is a venomous snake.
Na who won get time to dey watch whether e get lining?

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
But on a serious note why does any snake related thread hit Fp
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
SenorFax:

Thanks for this, so when next I see snake, I will look at its belly to know if it is venomous or not before I kill it

Once again, thanks for the love

Oga u funny oo, epic reply

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by sparkyJ: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
FatherBona:

Complete with my bottle of kai kai wey I use pour the libation grin

I support the summon with 5 kolanuts. Lala pls accept our offerings. More snakes to ur pepper soup. Iseeee

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Johnchyz(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
THIS HAVE BEEN GETTING OUT OF HANDS, HOW COME LALASTICLALA IS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH REPTILES OF LATE AND EVERYBODY IS KEYING INTO THIS TREND AND LALA HIMSELF HAVE NOT SPOKEN ANYTHING TO CLEAR THIS DISPUTE OF HIM HAVING A THING TO DO WITH A SNAK.E I STILL DO NOT GET IT.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

If he's ever seen that South African guy who catches snakes on Nat Geo Wild, he won't be saying stuffs like that lol
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
abobote:
you wey wan eat snake now mek you first ask China hafa
China fit eat am raw which can cause disease.But for hear,we go roast fire commot for em body come spray enough pepper to kill the virus join.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why is he sagging his pants? He should have worn suit and receive the snake killer award 2020?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kylekent59:
Pictures please.

Are you trying to say that before we kill a snake, we ought to catch it, flip it, look carefully at the stomach region to see if it's the venomous or nonvenomous type, before we can then decide to kill it or let it go undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by chatinent: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
One mod is salivating now.. as e dey hot.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
undecided
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by wasiudvd(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kylekent59:
Pictures please.

So I will go turn the belly o the snake to know if it is venomous or not. grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
BarrElChapo:

If he's ever seen that South African guy who catches snakes on Nat Geo Wild, he won't be saying stuffs like that lol

Wait, snake don later kpain the guy?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kem4150: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
qrok28jep6
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
All these village people go gather blocks down wey dem won take build house.The block go stay for 20 years them never erect foundation.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ogbu eke 1 of Ezinifite.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Who give am belle? grin
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oharina:
Oh my... Irritating site to behold.
But why is Lala always summoned when ever there is snake thread, is he a god of snakes? Curious to know.
;Dhehehehe where have you been since 2018 ? so you have been playing truancy on nairaland ? guess the lockdown brought you back to us .to answer your question simply , when i say lala you say snake , when i say lala you say snake , LALA ! . . . . . . ! LALA ! , ............ ! lala lala ! .......... ! , .......... !

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I will cut off my left scrotum if this doesn't get to FP grin grin

Ur left scrotum is safe bro... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
This kinda snake doesn't deserve to be eaten. Omo see tiny vipers!
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kingsoncj: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
But Why is he no wearing pant or boxers?
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Kendroid: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
charmosky:
How I wish I can drive the remaining living ones to your home! grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kayo80(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
If he didn't kill that snake, it would have populated that whole community with its offsprings. 64 babies? Damn!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Simple Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software (Androids, PC, BB,..) / Www.whatsapp.com-download Free Whatsapp Messenger For Iphone,blackbery & Android / Cosmic Rays Entering Earth From Mars 2nite.pls Switch Off Ur Fone Tonight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.