Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Calculate The Day You Will Die: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Calculate The Day You Will Die: (1122 Views)

Pls How Can I Calculate How Much Data My Modem's Cunsuming? / The 1st Day You Browsed The Net Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calculate The Day You Will Die: by inspiredm(m): 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2007
This is a fun little website I found. All you do is enter you information and it supposedly calculates the date you are going to die. Its fun and all but seriously now, TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY.

www.deathclock.com
Re: Calculate The Day You Will Die: by OmoEko1(f): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2007
Why in the world will anyone wanna do that shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Calculate The Day You Will Die: by yicob(m): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ poster, so when are u goin 2 die?
Re: Calculate The Day You Will Die: by yicob(m): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ poster, so when are u goin 2 die?
Re: Calculate The Day You Will Die: by Cosjo(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2007
so since you have known when you are going to die have you written your will?
Re: Calculate The Day You Will Die: by latadeyek(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2007
why shld one even go to the site and check when he's going to die, I'm yet to achieve wht i'm expected to achieve, so my time can never be up now, when is time goin to be up?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Calculate The Day You Will Die: by haywhy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2007
I asked you why isn't it calculate your date of birth but I can't find it! angry angry angry angry angry angryWho deleted it?
Re: Calculate The Day You Will Die: by OmoEko1(f): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2007
Why re you angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Calculate The Day You Will Die: by haywhy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2007
My post was deleted! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Calculate The Day You Will Die: by OmoEko1(f): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2007
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy don't worry it's just the beginning wink get use to it tongue

(1) (Reply)

Want To Hide Ip / Browse With Two Computers Using Starcomms, Multilinks Etc. And Pay For One. / Recover Your Lost Zip/rar/ace/arj Passwords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.