Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

I Want To Give You A Business Idea That Can Change Your Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Give You A Business Idea That Can Change Your Life (844 Views)

Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? / Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Give You A Business Idea That Can Change Your Life by Mikel4xrist(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hi guys. How are you doing? Hope you're staying safe this period?

My name is Mr Bernard, and I'm a professional business consultant and analyst with loads of experience in business creation. Having consulted with the Bank of Industry and Central Bank, I feel constrained to pass my wealth of knowledge to anyone out there who wants to start a business but doesn't have any idea of the business to start with.

I have done extensive research and have over 1000 business plans which are tested and trusted and would work perfectly in Nigeria, anytime, any day with minimal investment and less stress.

I'm willing to share these 1000 business ideas to anyone who's interested in doing business. I would be doing this for free, But I want to be sure that you're ready and willing to do business in Nigeria. I would also be helping train and prepare you so you can start this business perfectly.

The ideas would be extensive and I would take my time to teach and explain every single business idea from scratch to finish, as well as help you set it up. Furthermore, each of these business ideas can help employ hundreds of Nigerians, so it would be my own way of helping in the job creation efforts of the government.

If you're interested in getting these business ideas and plans today, send me a message on Whatsapp

https:///2348070642561

I'd would be fully available to help you get access to these, and for free.

Stay safe and wash your hands.

If you have a business plan or idea that needs funding, feel free to also contact me. I would be willing to help connect you to my friends who are investors.

Re: I Want To Give You A Business Idea That Can Change Your Life by Freaknasty: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nice
Re: I Want To Give You A Business Idea That Can Change Your Life by Dmanky(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hello Bernard,

Thanks for your assistance.

(1) (Reply)

See What Wema Bank Did To Support Their Customers / International Spending Limit On Naira Cards / What Business Can Someone Invest 1million Into. Please Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.