Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown (24465 Views)

Maintaining A Thriving Marriage During A Financial Crisis / Father Gives Son Hilarious Haircut So He Doesn't Sneak Out During Lockdown / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Roon9(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Word

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by 2020Experience(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Make up for good.

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by legitnow: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Highest way go happen na another belle.

Once lockdown is over, oga go waka.

Side chick will take it back.
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by andyanders: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Op, this can only work for good this time arround if there is cash. Relationship can only be cool when cash to onion the relationship is avaliable
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Afunkkyshow(f): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
True this is right time for husband nd wife to make things work
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Moneywirer: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
dawnomike:
You are right... For the unmarried, take this time to put your telationship into the right perspective

The completey single nko?
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by CasNova: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
On the contrary, this period can also make your partner become monotonous and boring. Yesterday, NY Post reported how some couples we're getting fed up with each other; and how divorce cases were set to upsurge.

Absence makes the heart grow fondest, says an adage. I believe this 'forced intimacy' will cause more damage than good.

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Moneywirer: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
soberdrunk:
So unfair how OP wants to break the happy relationships of so many sidechics..... angry

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Not in every case, to some, it is the period to see the unnecessary faults and loopholes they don't take note of when they rush out in the morning and come in late.

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Moneywirer:

The completey single nko?

Run do one living room wedding nah!

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Antichristus: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Infect one another and make more babies in the process. By the way, how are sex and substance addicts coping in this lockdown, globally.
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Walkway. Marriage ain't do or die
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sorry but this post doesn't give practical advice.
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Changai(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bad news for them side chicks and side niggas. I dei my ows, come beat me for here... cheesy
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Dangrace01: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Everybody shouting make things work during lockdown. This simply means that most marriages are not working in Nigeria (judging from what we are seeing here)

Men and women just use work or busyness to avoid marital issues, it's funny to me because it must blow up one day.

Am I over thinking

Why get married then?

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by back2sender: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Women submitting to their husband is the key to a surviving marriage. This is what made our mothers stay in thier husband's houses for ages.

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Kokaine(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
1johnjohn:
What's if I am not in love anymore
I'm scared of this thing you just said. And truly it happens. You can just move on while you're still together. May God protect us
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by jaxxy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Take it back from who exactly?

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by DexterousOne(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dangrace01 post=88125508[b:
] Everybody shouting make things work during lockdown. This simply means that most marriages are not working in Nigeria (judging from what we are seeing here)

Men and women just use work or busyness to avoid marital issues, it's funny to me because it must blow up one day.

Am I over thinking

Why get married then?

Exactly
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Timothyoj(m): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
ogododo:
People go born plenty babies after coronavirus

Report card go come out by December.

Coro babies go full ground... grin
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by sidonlook: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
It will be easy if there is some money to maintain the family. If there is money the man will be a darling . If the woman submits to the man , the man will call her baby. Thirdly, they should discover better ways to make action in the other room more exciting.
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by ameh99: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Isorite...

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by sidonlook: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
ameh99:
Isorite...

How do I pay?
It is like I am in prison now.
I am bored
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by davidtemi(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
I am seriously taking back ooo. D stay home tin dey sweet o

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Bitterleafsoup: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Definitely a good time to work on yourself, most people fail in marriage because they need to dig deep inside to really know why are things the way they are.

Man Celebrates His Great Grandmother Who Is 100plus, Still Walks, Sees & Hears / House Of Rep' Married Women Can Now Choose Their Origin From Father Or Husband / Things That Cause Regret In Old Age