Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Warning!!! Fairmoney Loan App Will Do This To You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Warning!!! Fairmoney Loan App Will Do This To You (16987 Views)

Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning!!! Fairmoney Loan App Will Do This To You by akintayo1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
FairMoney loan app Nigeria prove to be one of the reliable and efficient loan app lenders in this country. But there is something about them you should be very careful about.

Especially if your loan repayment habit is based on borrowing money from John to pay back your loan. And immediately after your loan repayment is confirmed, you reapply for another loan to give John back his money.

This process will always require you to apply for a bigger loan each time you repay a loan. This is because you’ll need more money to cover up for the interest paid. Since you’re borrowing the money from someone to repay the loan.

Before you know it, you’re in bigger debt than you initially taught of.

If the above scenario perfectly describes you, beware! You might soon find your self left sobber in the hands of FairMoney.

Fair money loan app will soon put you in a very tight serious problem with your borrower.

But first, let’s see why FairMoney is a good moneylender.

What is FairMoney Loan?

FairMoney is a licensed online loan lender that provides quick and easy unsecured loans to both individual and small business owners.

They provide loans without collateral. You don’t need any paperwork to get a loan from Fairmoney. All you have to do is to download the FairMoney loan app from the Google Play store to your Android smartphone.

Why You Should be Aware of FairMoney.

At first, when you start taking loans from the FairMoney loan app, everything will be fine and running smoothly.

You take a loan, repay back on time and you’re always good to reapply for another loan. As you continue taking these loans, and paying back on time, be prepared for when the unexpected will happen.

This thing has happened to two of my closest people. And is not funny or good at all. In fact, it left them devastated and in a financial situation that troubled them for a while. It has happened to me too, but I wasn’t concerned as it was a small amount of money and at the time, I was just experimenting with the app.

This is it…

Read more here... https://loanappsreview.com/blog/fairmoney-loan-app/

Re: Warning!!! Fairmoney Loan App Will Do This To You by EmmySparky(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
So u can't post ur nonsense story here...

6 Likes

Re: Warning!!! Fairmoney Loan App Will Do This To You by akintayo1(m): 2:27am On Apr 05, 2020
EmmySparky:
So u can't post ur nonsense story here...

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH / Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State / Banks Shut Doors On BDCs, Politically-Exposed Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.