Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss (65437 Views)

Liberia Blocks Internet Over Protests Against President Weah / George Weah Is New President Of Liberia / George Weah Wins Liberia Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Correcto: 1:01am On Apr 06, 2020
Really? They have to come on this platform to more about him? SMH
Area4Area:
It is the boastfulness of the Igbos that usually lead to the downfall of fellow Igbos, a thread was created after his nomination and see Igbos insulting others for not being as strong as the them. Liberians might have seen and read all the nonsense boasting and decided to tell George Weah to drop him which he did.
Na una mouth go kill una las las.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by tomdon(m): 2:37am On Apr 06, 2020
junketer:
This is why no black nation will progress. Tribalism and xenophobia will always stand in our way of real progress. Where the white man looks for your competence to do the job the black man looks for your ethnicity first. Shame.

Did you read where the article said his performance before the Senate was marred by poor performance?
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Antivirus92(m): 3:41am On Apr 06, 2020
MYHUBBY:

the question is East developed? are Igbo in East fairing well?

why is Aba littered and helpless? why is anambra govt clueless on drainage and water problem

a lot of things I will not want to divulge here for public sake but hey stop deceiving people. East is lacking behind

you should be ashamed of saying it in public that Easterners are doing well in Malawi, are they indigene of Malawi? how many Malawian dey your region?

those countries are doing well than Nigeria abi? are they also doing well than Biafra? yeyenatu
the east is developed the much it can judging by the pace at which nigeria as a country is moving.
now answer me, is south west developed?
if yorubas developed lagos really, why is osun,ekitti,ondo,oyo,osun still in the dark ages?
wake up friend, in the east,we boast with our respective states unlike yoruba people that are all from lagos

1 Like

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by MYHUBBY: 4:39am On Apr 06, 2020
Antivirus92:
the east is developed the much it can judging by the pace at which nigeria as a country is moving.
if yorubas developed lagos really, why is osun,ekitti,ondo,oyo,osun still in the dark ages?
wake up friend, in the east,we boast with our respective states unlike yoruba people that are all from lagos

nothing person no go see on this forum, imagine kid born 1992 asking me to answer his question, na so we don play reach

now let come down to your level of understanding, Yoruba are indivisible. we aren't like Igbo that discriminate among themselves, Abakaliki can't rule at nnewi, nnewi man can run for politics in IMO. even in anambra there are some town like Aguleri seen as fake Igbo, same thing as Ebonyi. when did you see Yorubas coming out to denounce themselves?

do you know Igbo are in thousands in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state, the underdeveloped Oyo that you said, you know how many of your kinsmen working their ass out there? osun and Ogun have many of your kinsmen littered there. If you read my post with that imbeciles, I know you're still the one switching moniker you won't see me bragging like you dumbass

East developing the way Nigeria is moving? which kind of chest beating is this? thought Nigeria is not developing and only Biafra is developing. you called what's happening in Abia, imo where your leader spend millions on stadium development, development in Enugu that's in God's hand according to how you've been brainwashed to believe development? except Abakaliki that the governor is doing political promotion for attention, which other areas is developing in Ebonyi? afikpo north or south? or where

guy you need to step out of your village for once, south west states is not mate with Southeast any day, any time. your kinsmen in these places can bear me witness

4 Likes

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Antivirus92(m): 7:00am On Apr 06, 2020
MYHUBBY:

nothing person no go see on this forum, imagine kid born 1992 asking me to answer his question, na so we don play reach

now let come down to your level of understanding, Yoruba are indivisible. we aren't like Igbo that discriminate among themselves, Abakaliki can't rule at nnewi, nnewi man can run for politics in IMO. even in anambra there are some town like Aguleri seen as fake Igbo, same thing as Ebonyi. when did you see Yorubas coming out to denounce themselves?

do you know Igbo are in thousands in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state, the underdeveloped Oyo that you said, you know how many of your kinsmen working their ass out there? osun and Ogun have many of your kinsmen littered there. If you read my post with that imbeciles, I know you're still the one switching moniker you won't see me bragging like you dumbass

East developing the way Nigeria is moving? which kind of chest beating is this? thought Nigeria is not developing and only Biafra is developing. you called what's happening in Abia, imo where your leader spend millions on stadium development, development in Enugu that's in God's hand according to how you've been brainwashed to believe development? except Abakaliki that the governor is doing political promotion for attention, which other areas is developing in Ebonyi? afikpo north or south? or where

guy you need to step out of your village for once, south west states is not mate with Southeast any day, any time. your kinsmen in these places can bear me witness
firstly, age has nothing to do with what we are discussing. The reason why you bring in age here is still unknown to me
Secondly, i have only one moniker in nairaland and that's who you are dealing with now
Yorubas are the worst in learning anything different from what they are used to in nigeria, northerners all the way from the north could tell the difference between an igbo and a calabar name. But fellow southern neighbors yorubas call everybody whose name is not femi or mohammed igbo,
Have u seen a yoruba speak hausa or igbo?
you would think he was speaking ijebu dialect
In a nutshell , you people are terrible outside southwest , both in learning and integration
Thats ur fears of leaving southwest, fears of failure, in biology,the fittest survives,igbos are really the fittest,
They survive anywhere and in any condition
lastly, descrimination and divisions among igbo are grossly exaggerated by the yorubasalone
a yoruba man hardly travels out, but upon hearing that a bishop was rejected in imo, he will be all over the internet telling the story more than the indigenes with alot of twists and misconceptions.
Your brothers are also in the east in their thousands selling agbo,trekking from one end of the east to another constituting nuisance, alot of them are taxi and bus drivers, many are tailors. They are here constituting eyesores, doing menial jobs for survival, none of them can boast of a house, cars or shops unlike igbos in lagos and other southwest states
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2020
wirinet:

I would not have even mind much if you guys are liberal enough to allows others participation in your local politics, but no, you guys are isolationists, you don't even allow people from the same tribe but from neighbouring states to participate in your local politics.

This right here
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by MYHUBBY: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2020
Antivirus92:
firstly, age has nothing to do with what we are discussing. The reason why you bring in age here is still unknown to me
Secondly, i have only one moniker in nairaland and that's who you are dealing with now
Yorubas are the worst in learning anything different from what they are used to in nigeria, northerners all the way from the north could tell the difference between an igbo and a calabar name. But fellow southern neighbors yorubas call everybody whose name is not femi or mohammed igbo,
Have u seen a yoruba speak hausa or igbo?
you would think he was speaking ijebu dialect
In a nutshell , you people are terrible outside southwest , both in learning and integration
Thats ur fears of leaving southwest, fears of failure, in biology,the fittest survives,igbos are really the fittest,
They survive anywhere and in any condition
lastly, descrimination and divisions among igbo are grossly exaggerated by the yorubasalone
a yoruba man hardly travels out, but upon hearing that a bishop was rejected in imo, he will be all over the internet telling the story more than the indigenes with alot of twists and misconceptions.
Your brothers are also in the east in their thousands selling agbo,trekking from one end of the east to another constituting nuisance, alot of them are taxi and bus drivers, many are tailors. They are here constituting eyesores, doing menial jobs for survival, none of them can boast of a house, cars or shops unlike igbos in lagos and other southwest states

lolz! your myopic level is quite shaming, those hawking on express has shop and they will be hawking?

I stay at Nnewi for 2years and I met a man from Delta who narrated how they refused to sell land for him because he's not indigenous of that soil, how cruel can u people be and you were still allowed to build houses in their place, that's how wicked you people can be. you want Yoruba to build house on air?

average Yoruba don't build house outside of their hometown, even those in other state that built in Lagos still built in their hometown. if Biafra come now, how will those your kinsmen carry their houses lol, that's the disadvantages. one Igbo man was complaining in Gombe during the time aboki ordered you to leave their region that he has his house in Gombe and never build house in the village, now is that sense?

I don't know why Igbo aren't always ashamed to be chest beating when they should be crying. if yoruba leave in mass like you people, will your kinsmen be comfortable to be rushing down here in mass for settlement?

you're right that Yoruba don't learn new things easily because they are all social problem. in all this you're right, Yoruba don't learn prostitution, drugs trafficking, child trafficking and fake products as you'd it everywhere you go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by TheVictorious(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2020
junketer:
This is why no black nation will progress. Tribalism and xenophobia will always stand in our way of real progress. Where the white man looks for your competence to do the job the black man looks for your ethnicity first. Shame.

Obama would never have become a Senator not to talk of dreaming for the presidency if the US was Nigeria.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by blissmandate(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2020
ukukaegbu:
It's unfortunate. They are learning bad things from Nigeria.
who will want to have someone from actrocius tribe in his cabinet
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by blissmandate(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Antivirus92:
we boast of Lagos cos its our own. modern infrastructure in Ibadan only surpass your southeast put together. argue with your keyboard.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by blissmandate(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tareq1105:
Clap for yourselves
jealous of peasants never, you Igbo are too sad, pathetic and backward to be part of any sane society.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by blissmandate(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
joepepsy:
Our son enter bush!!!
you people are useless and a pathetic
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by blissmandate(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
kudos to George, don't include criminal in your cabinet abeg.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by blissmandate(m): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Area4Area:
It is the boastfulness of the Igbos that usually lead to the downfall of fellow Igbos, a thread was created after his nomination and see Igbos insulting others for not being as strong as the them. Liberians might have seen and read all the nonsense boasting and decided to tell George Weah to drop him which he did.
Na una mouth go kill una las las.
they always talk before they reason
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Elxandre(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
wirinet:

Why are you guys so obsessed with entering into the politic of other people? You immigrate to Poland and immediately want to become governors, legislators and president. You go to Norway and the next thing is you want to enter the political fray. If anyone complains, you start screaming racism, tribalism and shame. How many French people have you seen vying for political office in UK, despite them being close neighbours? How many French have entered German politics even though they are very closely aligned and have no Border restrictions. I would not have even mind much if you guys are liberal enough to allows others participation in your local politics, but no, you guys are isolationists, you don't even allow people from the same tribe but from neighbouring states to participate in your local politics.

Liberian have the perogative to give any appointive or elective post to anyone they like. If they say they don't want to give a foreigner or a newly naturalised person, it's their business. No one else has the right to complain.
Please keep quiet.

Donald trump has strong German origins and he's president today.
I bet if this was Africa, you would all be fixated on something has useless as tribe.

If not for the folly of the African man, what's special about tribe, other than it been a function of where you were born?

Africa will never progress till we understand what is important and what is not. I might put that to a lack of education but I'm sure most of you bigots are.
I'm Yoruba by the way cos I know you people only see through the periscope of tribalism and ethnocentrism.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Afonja!! Leave our son alone.
grin

You no well! E never still do you?

1 Like

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by wirinet(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Elxandre:

Please keep quiet.

Donald trump has strong German origins and he's president today.
I bet if this was Africa, you would all be fixated on something has useless as tribe.
Which strong German origins does Donald Trump has? So just because his grand father was a German immigrant means he has strong German origins? Have you ever seen him boast of his "strong German origins"? I am sure he has never been to his grandfather's village.

You cannot compare the US where all the real land owners had been eliminate or displaced to Africa or even Europe that has strong historical attachments to the land.

If not for the folly of the African man, what's special about tribe, other than it been a function of where you were born?
What's special about tribe? Tribe is far more than where you are born, it's your ancestral roots, cultural heritage and language. Where you are born does not necessarily define tribe. Many igbos born in Lagos, London or Los Angeles still identify as igbos, even if some had never stepped a foot in Igboland.

Africa will never progress till we understand what is important and what is not. I might put that to a lack of education but I'm sure most of you bigots are.
You can never wish away tribalism or nationalism. It defines our sense of collective identity and sometimes collective aspiration. The Chinese, Japanese, British, Russians, Austrians, zulus, igbos, Yorubas, etc are very conscious and proud of their ethnicity or tribe.

I'm Yoruba by the way cos I know you people only see through the periscope of tribalism and ethnocentrism.

Yorubas are very tribalism in nature, so you cannot exonerate yourself (that is if you are truly yoruba). Yorubas are a bit more accommodating in accepting other people into their tribe the some other tribes in Nigeria. A white man or woman that accepts Yoruba customs, language and settles in Yorubaland is often accepted as Yoruba, ie Chief Susanne Wenger MFR, also known as Adunni Olorisha.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Elxandre(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
wirinet:

Which strong German origins does Donald Trump has? So just because his grand father was a German immigrant means he has strong German origins? Have you ever seen him boast of his "strong German origins"? I am sure he has never been to his grandfather's village.

You cannot compare the US where all the real land owners had been eliminate or displaced to Africa or even Europe that has strong historical attachments to the land.

What's special about tribe? Tribe is far more than where you are born, it's your ancestral roots, cultural heritage and language. Where you are born does not necessarily define tribe. Many igbos born in Lagos, London or Los Angeles still identify as igbos, even if some had never stepped a foot in Igboland.

You can never wish away tribalism or nationalism. It defines our sense of collective identity and sometimes collective aspiration. The Chinese, Japanese, British, Russians, Austrians, zulus, igbos, Yorubas, etc are very conscious and proud of their ethnicity or tribe.

Yorubas are very tribalism in nature, so you cannot exonerate yourself (that is if you are truly yoruba). Yorubas are a bit more accommodating in accepting other people into their tribe the some other tribes in Nigeria. A white man or woman that accepts Yoruba customs, language and settles in Yorubaland is often accepted as Yoruba, ie Chief Susanne Wenger MFR, also known as Adunni Olorisha.

Arnold schwazzeneger became governor in California despite arriving America as a 21 year old from Austria.

I'm sure you won't vote for an Igbo man born in Lagos, who contests for Lagos state governor( or whichever state you come from).
And this is just within Nigeria, not even from a foreign country like my example above.

Funny how people like you would frown at Racism and then promote tribalism in your countries.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by wirinet(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Elxandre:

Arnold schwazzeneger became governor in California despite arriving America as a 21 year old from Austria.
I already explained why the US is a special case. If you missed it, here it is again;
"You cannot compare the US where all the real land owners had been eliminate or displaced to Africa or even Europe that has strong historical attachments to the land."

Besides Arnold Schwazzeneger planned his political strategy well by marrying into the Kennedy political dynasty. It's like marrying Into the Tinubu polical dynasty to further your political ambitions.

I'm sure you won't vote for an Igbo man born in Lagos, who contests for Lagos state governor( or whichever state you come from).
And this is just within Nigeria, not even from a foreign country like my example above.
But Lagosians have voted for many igbo people born in Lagos as state legislators. Let's start with state legislators before talking about governors. I want to see igbos vote one Yoruba man, just one Yoruba man into any other the state legislature in the south east.
At least Lagos State had appointed many igbos into the state cabinet, let's see just one reciprocal gesture from the south east.

Funny how people like you would frown at Racism and then promote tribalism in your countries.
So to you tribalism mean giving your people elective and appointive political posts in their lands, but refusing the same gesture in your own lands?
As I said, how many francois pèrès have you seen vying for political office in England or Gerhard Muller vying for appointive and elective office in France?

1 Like

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by MetaPhysical: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

You no well! E never still do you?

grin

1 Like

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by DEROX: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
totit:
Always, I think this is all afonja's fault how can they use their lagos-ibadam express news outlet to bring the almighty ibos down.

Jealous people.. smh

Yeye afonja people undecided
so the news are lies wow grin
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Myer(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin

Ibo has two world bank directors, our son is a Chief Judge of ICC, many elected officials around the world, including US, UK, Canada.The only African ethnic group that can be found anywhere in the world. Our sons are Lieutenants and Colonels in US Army. We created a special reconnaisance group called M-Branch, thr only African indigeneous security intelligence gathering force. Our M-Branch collaborate with CIA and Mossad.

Yoruba cannot stand us. They are jealous.

With all this, we can see how it has developed your backward states.
Where is your sense? You're celebrating being a vagabond without a home.
You're too tribalistic.
Yorubas and Hausas have achieved far more than your tribe but no you keep boasting upon your mediocrity.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Antivirus92(m): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
blissmandate:
we boast of Lagos cos its our own. modern infrastructure in Ibadan only surpass your southeast put together. argue with your keyboard.
modern infrastructure like the shanties and brown roof poultry pens that u people call your houses in ibadan?
develop osun,ogun,oyo,ekitti,ondo the way u developed lagos naa
are other yoruba states allergic to development?

1 Like

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by gaskiyamagana: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Afonja!!! grin

Na jealousy.
Thank God we succeeded in making sure South Africa record is not repeated dier.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by blissmandate(m): 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
Antivirus92:
there are thousands of igbos in malawi, tanzania,congo etc
Going by ur logic, those places are better than nigeria that's why they're trooping to those places,,
Accept the fact that igbos are advanterious in nature and yorubas aren't
Everybody sitting down in lagos is the reason why yorubas are so poor
Yoruba codify your actrocius language, go ask your father the meaning of the wrapper you wear today. just only one yorubaman can buy up your unproductive erosion ravaged Biafra land of criminal.
how can a sane yorubaman live in Biafra land. the land you the owner fear to live. you Igbo are too sad, pathetic and backward to be part of any sane society.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Antivirus92(m): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
blissmandate:
Yoruba codify your actrocius language, go ask your father the meaning of the wrapper you wear today. just only one yorubaman can buy up your unproductive erosion ravaged Biafra land of criminal.
how can a sane yorubaman live in Biafra land. the land you the owner fear to live. you Igbo are too sad, pathetic and backward to be part of any sane society.
barking up and down like a rabid dog,
you will keep doing catch up to us

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) / Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl / Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.