Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Match-make Syndrome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Match-make Syndrome (174 Views)

Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Match-make Syndrome by Heykay100(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Match-Make Mechanism a No No thing?

Hey, evening to those of us online present. Heykay by Nick name. quite sweaty having God fearing(Zero lies, semi religious, moral values) woman for past 3-3 years of existence. oh really? lol, yes really. ain't my thing chasing other ladies outta there while engaging myself in one. Fast forward, there was a lady here on NL which her level of maturity stroke my attention, seemingly the lost rib i'd been looking for time immemorial; courageous enough to hit her up on her box. OMG! I bet, y'all could relate to a very moment when your dream lady replied ur text. oh, yeah that hour was full of life for me cause that life couldn't stand test of time. Best known to God. However, match-make is what I'm looking for at the moment and guys, do you think this gonna be a solution getting serious relationships?
#maturedmindspls#

(1) (Reply)

Dating And Relationship Advice Facebook Group For Sale / Order Your Nose/face Mask ����� / Who You Should Talk To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.