Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Danger About 5G Technology - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Danger About 5G Technology (581 Views)

Danger Of Blood Covenant Episode 2 / Danger Of Blood Covenant Episode 1 / Danger Of Blood Covenant Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danger About 5G Technology by ChikaSunday(m): 12:27am On Apr 05, 2020
I just read through the write-up of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy; I also went through the clarion call of Honorable Dino Meleye; I further went through the story of 5G masts burning in UK and all the comments & arguments that followed these topics.

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW IS GRATER THAN YOU

Please every confused person should quickly watch the American movie RAMPAGE starred by DWAYNE JOHNSON(aka THE ROCK). Please watch the movie carefully and see how 3 different animals, a gorilla, a wolf and a crocodile were separately infected by a programmed virus at different locations, but are being controlled & pulled by a radio wave + digital antenna to a telecom mast.

Please watch before you comment or argue.

The world should be careful.

1 Like

Re: Danger About 5G Technology by Staphylococcus: 12:39am On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
ChikaSunday:
I just read through the write-up of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy; I also went through the clarion call of Honorable Dino Meleye; I further went through the story of 5G masts burning in UK and all the comments & arguments that followed these topics.

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW IS GRATER THAN YOU

Please every confused person should quickly watch the American movie RAMPAGE starred by DWAYNE JOHNSON(aka THE ROCK). Please watch the movie carefully and see how 3 different animals, a gorilla, a wolf and a crocodile were separately infected by a programmed virus at different locations, but are being controlled & pulled by a radio wave + digital antenna to a telecom mast.

Please watch before you comment or argue.

The world should be careful.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Danger About 5G Technology by ChikaSunday(m): 12:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Staphylococcus:
[s][/s]

Why did you do that ?
Re: Danger About 5G Technology by Staphylococcus: 12:48am On Apr 05, 2020
ChikaSunday:

Why did you do that ?

Because, from the first alphabet to the last one is rubbish.

Absolute and outright gibberish

2 Likes

Re: Danger About 5G Technology by Sensitivity1254: 3:24am On Apr 05, 2020
Total rubbish.

People will be spewing nonsense.

Staphylococcus:

Re: Danger About 5G Technology by MichaelBlake40: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Oboy you far no chills oh ����

(1) (Reply)

Points On Debate Topic- Will Artificial Intelligence Surpass Human Intelligence? / My Daddy Destroyed My Life / Chioma The Village Girl (Episode 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.