Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

What Will you do in This Circumstance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will you do in This Circumstance (599 Views)

What Is Your Say In This Circumstance? / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will you do in This Circumstance by heartbraker(m): 12:41am On Apr 05, 2020
Maybe ur girl/wife had a little misunderstanding with a guy/man and before u blink d guy/man have already hit ur girl/wife.

What will be ur reactions?

Re: What Will you do in This Circumstance by 4reala(m): 12:48am On Apr 05, 2020
Charge him for assault as a civil guy
Re: What Will you do in This Circumstance by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:19am On Apr 05, 2020
it all depends on why he hit her:
- if she lost her damn mind and started hitting this guy unnecessarily, then she deserves what she gets thus she will be ON HER OWN
- if the dude started hitting her for no damn reason whatsoever, then i would call the cops and have him arrested.

here is something i always tell women.... if you can run your mouth and dont want to use your head and be quiet, then you better be ready for the consequences of your actions. i cannot put MY life on the line for any rubbish.
Re: What Will you do in This Circumstance by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 05, 2020
heartbraker:
Maybe ur girl/wife had a little misunderstanding with a guy/man and before u blink d guy/man have already hit ur girl/wife.

What will be ur reactions?

If my girl is at fault, I will personally reprimand her behind closed doors and apologize to the guy.

However, (except, my babe hit him first, if not) whenever the guy hear my babe's name or voice he will pick a marathon race, whenever he see her coming from the north, he would run towards the south, if she is coming from the east he will race towards the west.

The guy would be humbled and truly Sorry for hitting her (right or wrong). I can't fight, wouldn't engaged in a fight but he will be humbled.
Re: What Will you do in This Circumstance by KingZaddy(m): 4:22am On Apr 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
it all depends on why he hit her:
- if she lost her damn mind and started hitting this guy unnecessarily, then she deserves what she gets thus she will be ON HER OWN
- if the dude started hitting her for no damn reason whatsoever, then i would call the cops and have him arrested.

here is something i always tell women.... if you can run your mouth and dont want to use your head and be quiet, then you better be ready for the consequences of your actions. i cannot put MY life on the line for any rubbish.
You just gave the coward's favourite speech.

men dont hit women for nothing, women will always run that mouth that attracts a hit

but
Never let a man go free for hitting your woman, hitting your woman is hitting you so you remind him the pain of blows not just because of your woman but teaching to discipline this anger.

scold your woman in private

if it happens again, teach the next man to control his anger too then break up her
Re: What Will you do in This Circumstance by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:50am On Apr 05, 2020
KingZaddy:
You just gave the coward's favourite speech.
men dont hit women for nothing, women will always run that mouth that attracts a hit

as i wrote earlier, if a woman loses her damn mind and puts her hands on anyone, then she truly deserves the same medicine. tit for tat
whether she is my woman or not, i will never stand for BS.

but Never let a man go free for hitting your woman, hitting your woman is hitting you so you remind him the pain of blows not just because of your woman but teaching to discipline this anger.

i certainly dont stand for nonsense, and i believe that nobody should.....therefore if she deserves to get smacked then so be it.... and if she didnt do anything to warrant to get smacked then i will jejely call the cops and have this bastard arrested. fighting someone over BS is not only very deluded but also very dangerous. what happens if the guy is Anderson silva and kicks your aass too, will you now call your father to come save you? lol!

scold your woman in private

if she gets a big mouth/attitude in public, that gets her in trouble, then let it be fixed right there so that she can learns her damn lesson....if you wanna play captain america everytime your woman gets in trouble then ask yourself this simple question:" what will she do if/when you are not around?"

if it happens again, teach the next man to control his anger too then break up her

every women should be able to take care of themselves....because i wont always be there....so if a man touch your aasss, dont fukcing call me and instead SOLVE THE ISSUE on your own. i aint captain america, and wont always be there...so if a woman cant take care of her own damn self, then i want nothing to do with this useless woman.

but hey, thats just me!

1 Like

Re: What Will you do in This Circumstance by Unpussified: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2020
He has no right to touch my woman under normal circumstances. If it's an ordinary argument then i will beat him up or call the cops on his ass if i cannot. However if my woman was insulting him and running her mouth when it was completely unnecessary, den i will separate them and beat her wella as soon as we step foot in the house, she is an adult and shouldn't be behaving like a kid.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Calabar, Sex Worker Lie Against A Cab Driver To Collect Money. VIDEO / . / Which Part Of A Woman’s Body Do Men Find Most Attractive (and Vice Versa)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.