Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 (13215 Views)

How To Play And Win Daily On Bet9ja Zoom Soccer / Bet9ja Zoom Secret / Is This Bet9ja Zoom Virtual System Becoming Scam Or What???? One Game Cut!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 by alhajidembele: 1:59am On Apr 05, 2020
The purpose of me writing is because I discovered yesterday that bet9ja might be scanning whatever their customers play in bet9ja zoom. So that the computer can play only what favours bet9ja. I have all screenshots required as evidence so nobody will say I am trying to lie against almighty bet9ja. This is the account of what happened to me yesterday:

"In bet9ja zoom newcastle and norwich had played 0-0 on week 13. Newcastle played both teams to score in 26% of their games while norwich played both teams to score in 31% of their games. So based on their poor both teams to score form & the fact that they didn't play both teams to score on week 13 I was expecting that when they meet on week 32 they would not play both teams to score. In the end what happened? They played both teams to score this time: 1-1"

That is not all, here is another account of what happened to me on bet king virtual (VFL):
"On matchday 22 in bet king virtual, tottenham were 1st while aston villa were 20th. Yet aston villa still managed to win tottenham 2-1. Tottenham's form in their last 5 games was okay; it was superior to aston villa's form in their last 5 games"

Also recently bet9ja donated N100 million to the federal government to help fight corona virus. Where did they see the money from? It must be noted that they had earlier sponsored big brother naija

Re: Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 by alhajidembele: 2:02am On Apr 05, 2020
There was no more space for screenshots. So I have uploaded what happened to me in bet king virtual

Re: Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 by Adewalenle: 2:38am On Apr 05, 2020
this is true.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 by jacquincy: 6:11am On Apr 05, 2020
Of course the algoritm will be set up in such a way to favour them. Even in playstation, is it that easy to win the computer opponent

5 Likes

Re: Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 by grim33(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
how to make money from virtual football betting tip confirmation update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC7h9jRAbu0
Re: Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 by namedo: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
But you can still make it via the PPA decision on Pannel ....
See details on my signature below
Re: Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 by darthv: 5:11am On Apr 11, 2020
Register on bet9ja for 100% bonus on first deposit

➤ BET9ja No Time bro! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 by grim33(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2020
The fact that you think for some reason that your statistics can’t lose makes me laugh . You obviously don’t know what you’re getting yourself into. Didn’t Barcelona that was 1st on the table loses to levante that was the last on the table ? Please just step back from vfl . I don’t think you have what it takes to profit from this.
alhajidembele:
The purpose of me writing is because I discovered yesterday that bet9ja might be scanning whatever their customers play in bet9ja zoom. So that the computer can play only what favours bet9ja. I have all screenshots required as evidence so nobody will say I am trying to lie against almighty bet9ja. This is the account of what happened to me yesterday:

"In bet9ja zoom newcastle and norwich had played 0-0 on week 13. Newcastle played both teams to score in 26% of their games while norwich played both teams to score in 31% of their games. So based on their poor both teams to score form & the fact that they didn't play both teams to score on week 13 I was expecting that when they meet on week 32 they would not play both teams to score. In the end what happened? They played both teams to score this time: 1-1"

That is not all, here is another account of what happened to me on bet king virtual (VFL):
"On matchday 22 in bet king virtual, tottenham were 1st while aston villa were 20th. Yet aston villa still managed to win tottenham 2-1. Tottenham's form in their last 5 games was okay; it was superior to aston villa's form in their last 5 games"

Also recently bet9ja donated N100 million to the federal government to help fight corona virus. Where did they see the money from? It must be noted that they had earlier sponsored big brother naija

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 by TangoPredict(f): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Play real football, like the games below

https://tangopredict.com/holy-saturday-2020-soccer-tips/
Re: Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 by Miles2345(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
grim33:
The fact that you think for some reason that your statistics can’t lose makes me laugh . You obviously don’t know what you’re getting yourself into. Didn’t Barcelona that was 1st on the table loses to levante that was the last on the table ? Please just step back from vfl . I don’t think you have what it takes to profit from this.

Are you still finding it hard to enjoy your free N500 Bonus?

Goto https://m.maxibetng.com and create a new account, verify your phone number and click on the #500 free no deposit option to claim yours.
T&C Apply.
Re: Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 by cybertycoon(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
You surprise me bro, you are still ignorant of the fact that betting has never favored the punter but bookmakers, not yo talk of virtual betting which is programmed to only profit the owner.Stop wasting your money on betting you can't beat the program.Be wise....

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 by umacul4: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
cybertycoon:
You surprise me bro, you are still ignorant of the fact that betting has never favored the punter but bookmakers, not yo talk of virtual betting which is programmed to only profit the owner.Stop wasting your money on betting you can't beat the program.Be wise....

B940ACSZQSTWAT-2339545
Please check this code. if you need games contact me. 08036700807 on what-apps only don;t call me pls.
Re: Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 by alhajidembele: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
umacul4:

B940ACSZQSTWAT-2339545
Please check this code. if you need games contact me. 08036700807 on what-apps only don;t call me pls.
You were lucky. There was a man that won roughly N24,000 with N200 after losing all his money. When next I see him I will post his code on Nairaland. Only that I only meet him at the bet9ja shop. I don't know his house. Thank you for the offer
Re: Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 by grim33(m): 9:54am On Apr 23, 2020
Virtual football trading Just 2 wins a day in vfl

New video is available on the channel .

Virtual football trading Just 2 wins a day in vfl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKHr_VEpMCY
Re: Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 by grim33(m): 12:54am On May 09, 2020
Double the bankroll challenge !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJREo_nDwaM
Re: Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 by Nobody: 9:25am On May 09, 2020
jacquincy:
Of course the algoritm will be set up in such a way to favour them. Even in playstation, is it that easy to win the computer opponent
if you can't beat computer on PlayStation, you never start
Re: Please Stop Bet9ja Zoom/vfl Before It Wrecks You In 2020 by grim33(m): 3:17am On Jun 20, 2020
NEW VFL STRATEGY TESTED 281 TIMES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euYRPGqOwvA

(1) (Reply)

Copa Del Rey: Chukwueze Scores Again As Villarreal Secure 8 - 0 Away Win / Desire Oparanozie Joins Wuhan Jiangda In China / Love To Bet? Join Us Now.(closed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.