Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? (69299 Views)

Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts / Telecom Mast: Can This Cause Cancer? (Photo) / What Causes Acha Ere, Leg Cancer Or Leg Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Liveair: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
wamide042:

Blood of Jesus..!!!! Bro you took this words out of me... i was telling a neighbour of mine same thing but he was so adamant, and you know there’s a limit to how you can argue with someone who is not ready to listen to the truth.
very True.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Mkmoney(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Oracle23:

U couldn't even read the article.
Bros no vex....pls help me
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Maestro21:

The fact that people were fully embracing of 3G and 4G does not mean 5G is equally as harmless that is the point.

Can u present any form of proof to back up ur claim, I will accept it no matter how feeble it is.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Danniedpastor:

You are defending this 5g basrf on your knowledge of physics. A knowledge a mortal thought you.. Have you asked 'what if my teacher was not told the whole truth'? "What if the conspiracy is true?

Do you think all the knowledge you have is perfect?
Please be careful because we are heading in to another phase of human existence
This is not a conspiracy theory... stay awoke

And ur knowledge on the matter isn't d even based on physics, math or biology.

Cant u see clearly that u arent qualified to talk about this?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Kolping: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Multiple choice:
manufactured coronavirus pandemic is:
a) bio-warfare terrorist attack,
b) 5g flu,
c) 5g syndrome (“microwave sickness”),
d) “targeted” genocide,
e) all of these
https://911nwo.com/?p=8493

Is Coronavirus “Microwave Sickness” (5G Flu and/or 5G Syndrome), “Bioterrorist Attack,” or A Combination of All? Seven pertinent articles by State of the Nation, January, February, and March, 2020.
by 911NewW | on March 3, 2020 | 0 comments | in CIA Coupons & Secret Wars - Articles | Like it

1 Share

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by anigbajumo(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrphysics:

In health and radiation studies, they are two effects that Ionizing Radiations (IR) will have on you. It is deterministic effect (It happens instantly and it's latency appear in days or months after exposure. I will send a picture of a radiation injury. In Deterministic effect, it is known that severity increases with dose.

The second is stochastic effect, and it doesn't occur immediately. It takes time to manifest. It is known that frequency increases with the dose. When you are in close proximity with IR or say EMF radiations consistently for a long time, you are bound to experience stochastic effect which may manifest in years time. So you should be bothered about the stochastic effect of subjecting yourself under such radiations. But since it is even non ionizing, it's not been proven that someone has experienced any effect due to it. We are constantly under the Sun with powerful UV radiations.

Bro,only a graduate of physics will understand this.I gave an example of stochastic effect on humanity here they don't understand.They should av channel their energy on the results of stochastic effect in coming years rather than deterministic effect that is not visible in 5G.Nigerians will wail all over social media on wat they knw nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Staphylococcus: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrphysics:

In health and radiation studies, they are two effects that Ionizing Radiations (IR) will have on you. It is deterministic effect (It happens instantly and it's latency appear in days or months after exposure. I will send a picture of a radiation injury. In Deterministic effect, it is known that severity increases with dose.

The second is stochastic effect, and it doesn't occur immediately. It takes time to manifest. It is known that frequency increases with the dose. When you are in close proximity with IR or say EMF radiations consistently for a long time, you are bound to experience stochastic effect which may manifest in years time. So you should be bothered about the stochastic effect of subjecting yourself under such radiations. But since it is even non ionizing, it's not been proven that someone has experienced any effect due to it. We are constantly under the Sun with powerful UV radiations.

You really took your time to break down this facts and can imagine how annoying it could be that people still doubt your clearly outlined scientific fact.

Little you can do to change the perception of people when they have made up their mid to stay put with their beliefs irrespective of facts that confront them.

Kudos!
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by RockyEyo(m): 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
I
mrphysics:
I went through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5774444/fact-che 2% died of cancer related cases which manifested

The words of MrPhysics grin grin grin

Mr. Physics I greet o , ur analysis is really elaborate and I truly do agree with you..... science and the gospel over time have been at loggerheads always disagreeing with one another despite actually being on the same side, now 5G isn’t the actual problem in actual fact 5G is super cool, it’s what they intend to use the 5G for that seems to be the real bond of contention, all that talk about vaccines that will come with some form of identification stuff and 5G being what’s gonna be used to establish it?? Really I wish someone could really clear me on all that cause from my religious stand point that sounds like the biblical mark of the beast........

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Staphylococcus: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
frankson1:

Please don't bring in US because they're playing politics with it the reason President Trump asked England to not subscribe to the 5G. 5G network is not from America hence the hatred.

Where do you manufacture news from?

Trump as against Huawei deploying UK's 5G network. He was never against 5G.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by frankson1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Where do you manufacture news from?

Trump as against Huawei deploying UK's 5G network. He was never against 5G.

Yeah, thanks for the correction. Just went back to it again.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Staphylococcus: 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Maestro21:

You did not give any proofs. If you had proofs, you will bring solid scientific proofs from a myriad of peer-reviewed papers from reputable journals and then allow people to constructively analyse it and present rebuttals.

The head of the FCC in the USA was asked questions about this same 5 G and the associated health hazards. His response was that he could not rule it out, research was still being done and when he was pressed harder, that he had no answer. This is the Director of the agency that is commissioned to regulate the telecommunications sector in the USA.

But someone on NL, wrote conjectures and is trying to pass it off as proof. LOOL

You manufacture news!
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by jagojunior(m): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrphysics:

There's nothing that is impossible. I didn't say the body can't absorb radiowaves, it does ofcourse. However, what effect does it have on the body. These waves are non ionizing and poses low ionization potential. I highlighted in my post that anything containing (H, C, N, O) can't be ionized by waves that is below 12.4 eV (which 5 GHz fall under). It means it does not affect it's make up by modifying it's fundamental particles.

Anything can be linked to immunosuppression, linking is one thing but it is not fact. I read all these link to this, link to that, are there facts?

You didn't address the part that spoke about changes in the optical properties of oxygen therefore make it difficult for hemoglobin to absorb and bind well with the defective oxygen.

What's life without oxygen?

I'll like to read your inputs on this. Thanks
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Staphylococcus: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Maestro21:

You did not give any proofs. If you had proofs, you will bring solid scientific proofs from a myriad of peer-reviewed papers from reputable journals and then allow people to constructively analyse it and present rebuttals.

The head of the FCC in the USA was asked questions about this same 5 G and the associated health hazards. His response was that he could not rule it out, research was still being done and when he was pressed harder, that he had no answer. This is the Director of the agency that is commissioned to regulate the telecommunications sector in the USA.

But someone on NL, wrote conjectures and is trying to pass it off as proof. LOOL

"Some health and safety interest groups have interpreted certain reports to suggest that wireless device use may be linked to cancer and other illnesses, posing potentially greater risks for children than adults. While these assertions have gained increased public attention, currently no scientific evidence establishes a causal link between wireless device use and cancer or other illnesses. Those evaluating the potential risks of using wireless devices agree that more and longer-term studies should explore whether there is a better basis for RF safety standards than is currently used. The FCC closely monitors all of these study results. However, at this time, there is no basis on which to establish a different safety threshold than our current requirements."

https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/wireless-devices-and-health-concerns
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
maasoap:

Thanks man, for this perspective. How many of them are even aware that as far away as Sun is, it is more dangerous to their skin than all these harmless 4G, 5G they're shouting about?

Science sucks in Nigeria buddy.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Staphylococcus: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
jagojunior:

You didn't address the part that spoke about changes in the optical properties of oxygen therefore make it difficult for hemoglobin to absorb and bind well with the defective oxygen.

Let me break down little to you so we don't get the discussion muddled up cos I can see it's already playing.

Microowave transmission has been playing right from the 1st generation to the 4th generation. And it will play in the 5th. It is the major backhaul of all generations-No by pass.

But please note that this transmission is a point-to-point transmission. It never interfaces with humans or structures as they distort it's path.

Two things okay here, Radio transmitter which phones get signals from, and the Microwave transmitter which is the backhaul of the radio transmitters.

When you talk about ionization at that space where this activity plays, you are very right but it's negligible if it only occurs in certain weather conditions. This has been a norm right from the 1st generation.

We all know fossil fuel causes high pollution which is being controlled by auto manufacturers.

If we go by the idea that it ionizes oxygen, then all technologys will have to go down. It's like taking away cars from roads

2 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by mrphysics(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
jagojunior:

Radicals live for 10^-5, that is 10 micro seconds. If an Oxygen is radicalized, it takes such time to either repair itself of get binded with perhaps an Hydrogen ion to form OH-.

If you can understand that before such occurs, then it must come from an ionizing radiation because Oxygen has two atoms and the atoms has electrons. To be able to change it's properties, such radiation must poses enough energy to cause the electrons to be either excited or ionized. In this case, 5G frequency won't do such.

3 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by sonnie10: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
jagojunior:

You started you question on a wrong or a hypothetical premise and you expect a emperical answer?
Science does not work that way. The very basics of any science investigation is by developing an educated question from what is already know.
On this, I would say there is no evidence of facts known that suggests that 5G technology emits radiation capable of changing the optical property of oxygen..
Even if this was possible, considering that intensity changes with distance, that interaction might not extend more that a few meters from the source as with other forms of radiation.
Did you know that the intensity of X-ray ( which is even an ionizing radiation) reduces to 0.1% as you move one meter away from the primary source?
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by iomoge2(f): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
LordShiva97:

Then why did you get it from?
IT professional. Long before COVID
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Bluntemperor: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Skyfornia:
SMH...

I have noticed with increase how some certain people on this forum abuse other individuals whose views are contrary to their own belief or dogma instead of expressing their arguments in a more mature and reasonable way.

A journey through some of their previous comments you will also notice that some of these abusers are Atheists and people addicted to hard substances.

You go about pouring out your vituperations on every thread, creating nuisance and getting supports from your kinds...for your mind you feel say you be James Bond.

Now to the business of the day..

Some of you believe that some radiations can can attack a cell in human body.

You believe that consistent usage of x-ray machines can cause harm to the body.

You uses phones that recognizes your thumb, eyes and face and respond instantly.

You've seen or believe there's a technology that detects when someone lied.

Yet you find it difficult to believe that a technology such as 5G is harmful to humans or cannot have negative effects to a human body? Now I'm not saying that I have a proof of it's danger but the possibility cannot be neglected.

Your claim is that 5G is a non-ionizing radiation yet ultraviolet rays, Microwave which also are among the non-ionizing radiation are reported in most cases to be harmful to humans and animals.

Chinese, the originators of 5G are busy destroying the masts and you are inside your small village abusing and cussing them.

Your colonial masters are determined to destroy all 5G programs in their territories, and you that studied physics in one local university in Nigeria is out here exposing your ignorance.

I weep for you.

Bro,i carry you up for your balanced analysis.
we should not be economical with the truth just because we are part of the professon or we see a better deal ahead if the government becomes a double rouser-they say 5G is good,ah is good! without carrying all the experts along,both local and abroad.
Why is China People destroying what they build or shall we all now study Mandarin?. This I s the question we should be asking them,for you can't destroy what you love!!!

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by iamsea(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
iomoge2:
my question is? What exactly has been killing living things in the areas the 5G is just launched? I have a video where birds are falling and dieing and in the video you could see a newly installed n launched 5G mast.

China for one, we saw there were two types of death during the corona virus saga. That is some people, fall, struggle and die of lack of oxygen (suffocation) while d others must be hospital related.

What I learnt is that the initial launching kills via suffocation. After a while the whole radiation would calm down n the falling and dying would stop.

I am not countering all you wrote cos it's your field. But remember you were taught what they wanted to teach you. If the Chinese themselves are destroying the towers, guess they know what they are doing.

Also note that I didn't mention Corona virus death to being linked with 5G death. Corona virus is a cover up. And no, I didn't get this from religious leaders.
u have a video of birds dying is there a way to share the video?
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Danhumprey: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
kkins25:

everybody is fascinated at the birth of 5g, it is only nigeria that people think it is the devils handwork. my brother; sometimes i feel like in my previous life i was a bad person thats why i was sent to the slums of naija to receive discipline
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Warldbest(m): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrphysics:
I went through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5774444/fact-check-coronavirus-caused-5g-technology by aminulive and while I appreciate what he has done, I think enough needs to be done to drive that point clearer to the Nigerian audience. However, my fear is that when scientist and health practitioners say something, most people, especially Nigerians will accept the ones coming from religious leaders.

I will try my best to explain in details what you should know about radiations.

Classifications of Radiations
They are two basic classification of radiations, they include:
1 Particle radiation: This contains charged and neutral particles
2. Electromagnetic radiation: (Photon flow. 5G belongs to this group.)

We can classify radiations according to their biological effects on matter, here, we have two types of radiations: Ionizing and non ionizing radiations.

You must have heard these two in recent times, so what is ionizing and non ionizing radiations?
a. Ionizing radiations: This means radiation have enough energy to eject one electron from the atom of the crossed material.
b. Non ionizing radiation: Particle energy is not enough to eject one electron from the atom, therefore it is said to have lower ionizing potential.

Great, let's advance further. The next question is, at what energy is a particle considered as ionizing? I won't waste much time here, so let's concentrate on 5G and their corresponding energy

The words of MrPhysics grin grin grin
And I hope you saw the trending videos of the 4g effect on plants and animals
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by NairaMaster1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
MrPhysics probably read a Physics textbook written in 1973 that he checked out in University of Ibadan's library. I won't put it beyond Nigerian professors to be teaching from the notes they prepared in 60s. We can learn to excuse his half-baked education...not entirely his fault.

Human Physiology is too extensive to be explained only with its relationship with non-biological science like Physics.
\

Thank you
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Kabiyesi12(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thanks to MrPhysics:
Your article I am sure must clear doubts from people's mind. Gone are the days when people lives on assumption but now we live on facts.

The button line is the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ is nearer than before. We should prepare ourself I pray God will have mercy on us all.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by iamsea(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
zinny377:
*INFORMATION FROM CREDIBLE SOURCE ABOUT THE LOCKDOWN DUE TO COVID - 19*

I think you need to patiently read through. A lot is happening underground.

I want you to know that the Covid-19 isn't really an unknown disease as the World appears to be unaware of this deadly killer disease.

First thing to note is that viruses from our little knowledge of biology isn't a living thing until it's in a host's body. Higher scientific research shows that viruses do not exist in nature (God didn't create viruses). Viruses are man-made.

If viruses are man-made as scientific research shows where did *SARS* & *Corona viruses* come from?

The Big Question?
They were created by man.
Why Why *Covid-19*?
Have you heard of the *NWO*
*THE NEW WORLD ORDER*
(ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT - ONE WORLD ECONOMY - ONE WORLD RELIGION)...

That's the why?
And you ask how?
Don't think am just talking because these are facts on the internet but individuals are busy on Facebook and those in governments are not searching out the truth because they love lies like Satan their Father.

There is a group that go by the name *ID2020* (go on the internet they are there... not hidden at all ... https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines).

The objective of this group is to bring the *NWO* to reality by the use of *vaccine.* How? The group has successfully produced & launched the *ID2020* - a *vaccine* so to speak but not a *vaccine* in reality...
It contains the *vaccine* alright but the main aim is the *DIGITAL IDENTITY* it gives to everyone that received it.

This digital identity enables you to be able to track a man like you would track a phone. There is a lot of good stuff to this because banking procedures are accessed through this digital identity & much more but let's leave out these other details.

This will also mean that just the same way the operators can manipulate your phones and other internet enabled devices, man will be manipulatable.

Governments will now much more than ever be able to manipulate man beyond what they are doing now with the media filled with all sorts of concocted lies.
We are not there yet... just hang on.

There are some quotes picked from some of these sites that reveal their perky nature:

“Digital identity can empower the powerless. But it can also be *used to exclude people or even persecute* vulnerable populations like refugees, children, and the homeless." (https://www.biometricupdate.com/202003/kiva-and-gravity-earth-granted-first-id2020-certifications-for-empowering-users-of-digital-id-technology).

"The program *to leverage immunization as an opportunity to establish digital identity* was unveiled by ID2020 in partnership with the Bangladesh Government’s Access to Information (a2i) Program, the Directorate General of Health Services, and Gavi, according to the announcement."

"Digital identity is a computerized record of who a person is, stored in a registry. *It is used*, in this case, *to keep track* of who has received vaccination."

In a bid to cover up information, some text from this site was deleted (https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines)

"This post was updated at 4:58pm on March 26, 2020 to clarify that the program is intended to allow people to receive vaccination and prove they have received it, not to *track individuals*, as claimed by some conspiracy theorists."

*Lies,* *Lies,* *Lies* & *Lies*

Take note that *ID2020* didn't kick of in year 2020. It's a project that's supposed to be launched in 2020. Now this got ready in September 2019 according to the publication.

Now how do they deceive the World into opting for a *vaccine?*
There can never be a *vaccine* if there is no disease - a disease that's so large scale that the world will be brought totally on it's knees and would cry for a solution.

The answer is to create a *Pandemic*...
So they created the *Covid-19.*
What should be the end result for the world... *FEAR,* *FEAR, FEAR & FEAR*

And they got exactly that now. But this is not all.

This same group *ID2020* is working on another initiative called the *IOT* or the *IOT & Y.*
What's this?
It means the *INTERNET OF THINGS & YOU.* What in the world is this again?

The *IOT &Y* simply means by some new technology, anything that could be connected to the internet would be connected to the internet including you (man).

In their writings at this earlier stages they don't include the "You" part of it because they are working with the *principle of gradualism* - little by little so no one could possibly notice.

They call it *IOT.* The internet of things meaning that your Car, bed, table, shoes etc can be connected to internet if you want them to. And I hear people asking how can?
The movies you watch where these things are portrayed are no jokes because that's the intention.

Now the real reason for the *IOT* is not because they really want to make life easy for you.
No!!!
The main reason is to connect you to the internet so your mind can be easily manipulatable.

This is the same goal the so-called undercover *vaccine* has...a *Digital identity* - Code that distinguishes you from any other person on earth.

How will the *IOT* be made possible Another Big Question
Have you heard of the *5G* recently?
Well if you have heard nothing, quickly go on the internet and browse it for yourself.

At this point I want to let you know that the *4G* that we are enjoying have been proved by research to cause symptoms exactly similar to that of cancer when exposed to radiations that are beyond what the human body should naturally take.

Now the *5G internet* speed is not new at all because it's been in use in the military for a long time.

The *IOT* can only be made possible by internet speed that high as that of the *5G.* Don't you want the *IOT?*
I want it...
I want to have a smartcar, smartbed, etc & everyone I know want it too including your one year old baby (you understand what am talking about - parents with new borns nowadays). They say they must do this through the *5G.*

The radiations from the *5G* has been shown to cause severe damage to plants, animals, & human beings alike. Causing severe Health issues in man. But they still insist, we must go for *5G* because of the original intention - an internet enabled man - to track man and be able to manipulate man.

Their expectation here about the *IOT* is for us to blindly embrace the benefits of *5G* without telling us the stern disadvantages that awaits man.

Well both will work together according to their plan. It's either we strike the world with so much fear about the *Covid-19 Pandemic* that they will cry out for this *ID2020 vaccine* or we give them this *5G* that it's effect will result in massive numbers of health degradations that everyone will call out for this *ID2020 vaccine.* Either way the vaccine will be needed.

... And remember it's not an ordinary *vaccine*... It's an implant into your body that makes you trackable & manipulatable.

Have we seen the ravages caused by the *Covid-19* in many nations today?
Yes!!!
We see it... we hear it actually.

Have you asked yourself why the *LOCKDOWN* of many cities and nations around the world?
It's *Global Fooling.*

The *Chinese Government is busy installing the 5G optical fibers. They need some time to pass these cables and wire them underground throughout the select areas. They should not be seen by anyone so there had to be a LOCKDOWN*

The United Kingdom is doing the same thing.

And Guess what?
They told us to use HAND SANITIZERS & NOSE MASK but these people employed to do this job are using non of these?

The Government of this world has put the whole world under siege for their own selfish ambitions which Satan seeks to take advantage of; while everyone looks blindly. Everyone has become a prisoner in his own house (Dare to come out & the soldiers are waiting to fight you to death).

So where is all this leading to?

Remember the mark of the beast?
What do you think it will be?
A tattoo?
May be a Tattoo but not an ordinary Tattoo - it's an *INTELLIGENT TATTOO* like what *BILL GATES* recently launched having already in it the *Covid-19 vaccine.*
( https://savedmag.com/bill-gates-quantum-dot-digital-tattoo-implant-to-track-covid-19-vaccine-compliance/ )

A short quote from this site:

"MIT has been developing the *quantum tattoo at Bill Gates’ direction and funding.*

MIT RESEARCHERS haveY “FOUND A COVERT WAY TO EMBED THE RECORD OF A VACCINATION DIRECTLY IN A PATIENT'S SKIN RATHER THAN DOCUMENTING IT ELECTRONICALLY OR ON PAPER*—and their low-risk tracking system* could greatly simplify the process of maintaining accurate vaccine records, especially on a larger scale,” according to ScienceAlert.Com.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded MIT’s research for *the invisible mark,* which was published in the journal, Science Translational Medicine, in December 2019.

*“The invisible “tattoo”* accompanying the vaccine is a pattern made up of minuscule quantum dots – tiny semiconducting crystals that reflect light – that glows under infrared light.”

Bill Gates is also working with the *ID2020* group to produce this NANO CHIP that is called the *ID2020* project which when INSERTED INTO YOUR SKIN (THEY HAVE PROPOSED ALREADY - RIGHT HAND & FOREHEAD just as SCRIPTURE PREDICTS ) MAKES YOU TRACKABLE - YOU CAN DO MONEY TRANSFERS FROM YOUR HAND , (NOT A PHONE), MAKE CALLS WITH YOUR HAND (NOT A PHONE) ETC. - - - - -
"THIS IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST... .

( https://jamesfetzer.org/2020/03/bill-gates-quantum-dot-digital-tattoo-implant-to-track-covid-19-vaccine-compliance/ )

AND REMEMBER THE ONLY TIME THERE WILL BE *A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, ECONOMY AND RELIGION ORGANIZED BY THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD, IT WILL BE SPEARHEADED BY THE ANTICHRIST.*

This is where all this is headed to.

All this is the hidden truth about the *Covid-19.*
DON'T KEEP QUIET ... PUBLISH IT EVERYWHERE YOU CAN & ALSO MAKE YOUR OWN FINDINGS.

We must stop them & we can stop them; so let's stop them before we will become so enslaved until we don't know how we got here!!!

If we allow them to continue laying this *5G* optical fibres, the situation of health in the world will grow worse & that's the plan.

We can't play along anymore.

EXPOSE THEM ... FIGHT A JUST CAUSE ... SAVE OUR WORLD !!!

This ridiculous scam must end, not by GOVERNMENT EDICT BUT BY MASSIVE DISOBEDIENCE LIKE WE ARE SEEING IN FRANCE NOW !!!

*SPREAD THE TRUTH*

*~~~ REV. DR. CHRIS OYAKHILOME*
are u saying when they bring the digital vaccine, we should not take it?
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Myer(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrphysics:

Lol, sorry bro. I understand.

dominique, Sissy3, lalasticlala, mynd44, let's get this topic to front

Thanks.
Very informative and educative.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Staphylococcus: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
zinny377:
*INFORMATION FROM CREDIBLE SOURCE ABOUT THE LOCKDOWN DUE TO COVID - 19*

I think you need to patiently read through. A lot is happening underground.

I want you to know that the Covid-19 isn't really an unknown disease as the World appears to be unaware of this deadly killer disease.

First thing to note is that viruses from our little knowledge of biology isn't a living thing until it's in a host's body. Higher scientific research shows that viruses do not exist in nature (God didn't create viruses). Viruses are man-made.

If viruses are man-made as scientific research shows where did *SARS* & *Corona viruses* come from?

The Big Question?
They were created by man.
Why Why *Covid-19*?
Have you heard of the *NWO*
*THE NEW WORLD ORDER*
(ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT - ONE WORLD ECONOMY - ONE WORLD RELIGION)...

That's the why?
And you ask how?
Don't think am just talking because these are facts on the internet but individuals are busy on Facebook and those in governments are not searching out the truth because they love lies like Satan their Father.

There is a group that go by the name *ID2020* (go on the internet they are there... not hidden at all ... https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines).

The objective of this group is to bring the *NWO* to reality by the use of *vaccine.* How? The group has successfully produced & launched the *ID2020* - a *vaccine* so to speak but not a *vaccine* in reality...
It contains the *vaccine* alright but the main aim is the *DIGITAL IDENTITY* it gives to everyone that received it.

This digital identity enables you to be able to track a man like you would track a phone. There is a lot of good stuff to this because banking procedures are accessed through this digital identity & much more but let's leave out these other details.

This will also mean that just the same way the operators can manipulate your phones and other internet enabled devices, man will be manipulatable.

Governments will now much more than ever be able to manipulate man beyond what they are doing now with the media filled with all sorts of concocted lies.
We are not there yet... just hang on.

There are some quotes picked from some of these sites that reveal their perky nature:

“Digital identity can empower the powerless. But it can also be *used to exclude people or even persecute* vulnerable populations like refugees, children, and the homeless." (https://www.biometricupdate.com/202003/kiva-and-gravity-earth-granted-first-id2020-certifications-for-empowering-users-of-digital-id-technology).

"The program *to leverage immunization as an opportunity to establish digital identity* was unveiled by ID2020 in partnership with the Bangladesh Government’s Access to Information (a2i) Program, the Directorate General of Health Services, and Gavi, according to the announcement."

"Digital identity is a computerized record of who a person is, stored in a registry. *It is used*, in this case, *to keep track* of who has received vaccination."

In a bid to cover up information, some text from this site was deleted (https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines)

"This post was updated at 4:58pm on March 26, 2020 to clarify that the program is intended to allow people to receive vaccination and prove they have received it, not to *track individuals*, as claimed by some conspiracy theorists."

*Lies,* *Lies,* *Lies* & *Lies*

Take note that *ID2020* didn't kick of in year 2020. It's a project that's supposed to be launched in 2020. Now this got ready in September 2019 according to the publication.

Now how do they deceive the World into opting for a *vaccine?*
There can never be a *vaccine* if there is no disease - a disease that's so large scale that the world will be brought totally on it's knees and would cry for a solution.

The answer is to create a *Pandemic*...
So they created the *Covid-19.*
What should be the end result for the world... *FEAR,* *FEAR, FEAR & FEAR*

And they got exactly that now. But this is not all.

This same group *ID2020* is working on another initiative called the *IOT* or the *IOT & Y.*
What's this?
It means the *INTERNET OF THINGS & YOU.* What in the world is this again?

The *IOT &Y* simply means by some new technology, anything that could be connected to the internet would be connected to the internet including you (man).

In their writings at this earlier stages they don't include the "You" part of it because they are working with the *principle of gradualism* - little by little so no one could possibly notice.

They call it *IOT.* The internet of things meaning that your Car, bed, table, shoes etc can be connected to internet if you want them to. And I hear people asking how can?
The movies you watch where these things are portrayed are no jokes because that's the intention.

Now the real reason for the *IOT* is not because they really want to make life easy for you.
No!!!
The main reason is to connect you to the internet so your mind can be easily manipulatable.

This is the same goal the so-called undercover *vaccine* has...a *Digital identity* - Code that distinguishes you from any other person on earth.

How will the *IOT* be made possible Another Big Question
Have you heard of the *5G* recently?
Well if you have heard nothing, quickly go on the internet and browse it for yourself.

At this point I want to let you know that the *4G* that we are enjoying have been proved by research to cause symptoms exactly similar to that of cancer when exposed to radiations that are beyond what the human body should naturally take.

Now the *5G internet* speed is not new at all because it's been in use in the military for a long time.

The *IOT* can only be made possible by internet speed that high as that of the *5G.* Don't you want the *IOT?*
I want it...
I want to have a smartcar, smartbed, etc & everyone I know want it too including your one year old baby (you understand what am talking about - parents with new borns nowadays). They say they must do this through the *5G.*

The radiations from the *5G* has been shown to cause severe damage to plants, animals, & human beings alike. Causing severe Health issues in man. But they still insist, we must go for *5G* because of the original intention - an internet enabled man - to track man and be able to manipulate man.

Their expectation here about the *IOT* is for us to blindly embrace the benefits of *5G* without telling us the stern disadvantages that awaits man.

Well both will work together according to their plan. It's either we strike the world with so much fear about the *Covid-19 Pandemic* that they will cry out for this *ID2020 vaccine* or we give them this *5G* that it's effect will result in massive numbers of health degradations that everyone will call out for this *ID2020 vaccine.* Either way the vaccine will be needed.

... And remember it's not an ordinary *vaccine*... It's an implant into your body that makes you trackable & manipulatable.

Have we seen the ravages caused by the *Covid-19* in many nations today?
Yes!!!
We see it... we hear it actually.

Have you asked yourself why the *LOCKDOWN* of many cities and nations around the world?
It's *Global Fooling.*

The *Chinese Government is busy installing the 5G optical fibers. They need some time to pass these cables and wire them underground throughout the select areas. They should not be seen by anyone so there had to be a LOCKDOWN*

The United Kingdom is doing the same thing.

And Guess what?
They told us to use HAND SANITIZERS & NOSE MASK but these people employed to do this job are using non of these?

The Government of this world has put the whole world under siege for their own selfish ambitions which Satan seeks to take advantage of; while everyone looks blindly. Everyone has become a prisoner in his own house (Dare to come out & the soldiers are waiting to fight you to death).

So where is all this leading to?

Remember the mark of the beast?
What do you think it will be?
A tattoo?
May be a Tattoo but not an ordinary Tattoo - it's an *INTELLIGENT TATTOO* like what *BILL GATES* recently launched having already in it the *Covid-19 vaccine.*
( https://savedmag.com/bill-gates-quantum-dot-digital-tattoo-implant-to-track-covid-19-vaccine-compliance/ )

A short quote from this site:

"MIT has been developing the *quantum tattoo at Bill Gates’ direction and funding.*

MIT RESEARCHERS haveY “FOUND A COVERT WAY TO EMBED THE RECORD OF A VACCINATION DIRECTLY IN A PATIENT'S SKIN RATHER THAN DOCUMENTING IT ELECTRONICALLY OR ON PAPER*—and their low-risk tracking system* could greatly simplify the process of maintaining accurate vaccine records, especially on a larger scale,” according to ScienceAlert.Com.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded MIT’s research for *the invisible mark,* which was published in the journal, Science Translational Medicine, in December 2019.

*“The invisible “tattoo”* accompanying the vaccine is a pattern made up of minuscule quantum dots – tiny semiconducting crystals that reflect light – that glows under infrared light.”

Bill Gates is also working with the *ID2020* group to produce this NANO CHIP that is called the *ID2020* project which when INSERTED INTO YOUR SKIN (THEY HAVE PROPOSED ALREADY - RIGHT HAND & FOREHEAD just as SCRIPTURE PREDICTS ) MAKES YOU TRACKABLE - YOU CAN DO MONEY TRANSFERS FROM YOUR HAND , (NOT A PHONE), MAKE CALLS WITH YOUR HAND (NOT A PHONE) ETC. - - - - -
"THIS IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST... .

( https://jamesfetzer.org/2020/03/bill-gates-quantum-dot-digital-tattoo-implant-to-track-covid-19-vaccine-compliance/ )

AND REMEMBER THE ONLY TIME THERE WILL BE *A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, ECONOMY AND RELIGION ORGANIZED BY THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD, IT WILL BE SPEARHEADED BY THE ANTICHRIST.*

This is where all this is headed to.

All this is the hidden truth about the *Covid-19.*
DON'T KEEP QUIET ... PUBLISH IT EVERYWHERE YOU CAN & ALSO MAKE YOUR OWN FINDINGS.

We must stop them & we can stop them; so let's stop them before we will become so enslaved until we don't know how we got here!!!

If we allow them to continue laying this *5G* optical fibres, the situation of health in the world will grow worse & that's the plan.

We can't play along anymore.

EXPOSE THEM ... FIGHT A JUST CAUSE ... SAVE OUR WORLD !!!

This ridiculous scam must end, not by GOVERNMENT EDICT BUT BY MASSIVE DISOBEDIENCE LIKE WE ARE SEEING IN FRANCE NOW !!!

*SPREAD THE TRUTH*

*~~~ REV. DR. CHRIS OYAKHILOME*
[/s]
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Staphylococcus: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
InvertedHammer:

/
MrPhysics probably read a Physics textbook written in 1973 that he checked out in University of Ibadan's library. I won't put it beyond Nigerian professors to be teaching from the notes they prepared in 60s. We can learn to excuse his half-baked education...not entirely his fault.

Human Physiology is too extensive to be explained only with its relationship with non-biological science like Physics.
\
[/s]

Stop composing gibberish.

A 1973 physics book is still valid. You calling someone half baked when it's all over you that you one. Engage him in a healthy discussion with regards to subject matter which am certain you can't. The point people like you make are insults.
You even had the effrontery to ridicule a prof like they outdated.

Hello! As far as the subject matter is concerned, he is damn spot on and those facts remain the same as of date.

Mr. Half baked
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Staphylococcus: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
kkins25:

everybody is fascinated at the birth of 5g, it is only nigeria that people think it is the devils handwork. my brother; sometimes i feel like in my previous life i was a bad person thats why i was sent to the slums of naija to receive discipline

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Halo22: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
How do u mean oga?
mrphysics:

Chai, how did we get to this point. Sonnie10 can you imagine this?

How on earth did a country like ours inherit people of such reasoning and mentality grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Living With HIV Narrates How She Found Out Her Status / 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life / How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.