Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:11 PM

How Can You Transfer The Money You Have In The Bank Without The Use Of ATM Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can You Transfer The Money You Have In The Bank Without The Use Of ATM Card (821 Views)

CBN Commences Removal Of ATM Maintenance Fees And Reducing Bank Charges / Beware Of ATM Fraudsters, My Reply To One. / UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Transfer The Money You Have In The Bank Without The Use Of ATM Card by oluwatosink: 6:55am On Apr 05, 2020
A friend of mine has money in the bank but doesnot have an ATM card. And you can't transfer money when you don't have ATM card.

So how can you transfer money you have in the bank when you don't have an ATM card. Or is first bank or wema bank still working in your area in Lagos.
Re: How Can You Transfer The Money You Have In The Bank Without The Use Of ATM Card by Shifi1: 6:57am On Apr 05, 2020
use USSD code for the transfer
Re: How Can You Transfer The Money You Have In The Bank Without The Use Of ATM Card by dominique(f): 7:01am On Apr 05, 2020
Has he tried the USSD code of his bank? I've never had to use ATM to transfer with USSD code
Re: How Can You Transfer The Money You Have In The Bank Without The Use Of ATM Card by oluwatosink: 7:11am On Apr 05, 2020
dominique:
Has he tried the USSD code of his bank? I've never had to use ATM to transfer with USSD code
Ok
I will get to him.
Re: How Can You Transfer The Money You Have In The Bank Without The Use Of ATM Card by oluwatosink: 7:45am On Apr 05, 2020
Shifi1:
use USSD code for the transfer
You can't use ussd code if you don't have an ATM card.

(1) (Reply)

Partners Needed In Poultry Business. / 3 Days Video Editing Class On Zoom / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.