Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (73879 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Victory662(m): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2020
I've known this babe for over two months now. She's 21. Each time I try to have sex with her, she always comes up with an excuse that her mom said she will buy her a car if she marry as a virgin.

In my mind, I was contemplating dumping her or getting serious asap and tie the knot until I was shocked by the pregnancy test result I saw in her handbag.

The test is actually negative. We are on quarantine, so I still made another move after seeing the test paper and she said that fvcking same thing. Omo, I don't know what to do oo. Wether to confront her abi make I just port.

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 05, 2020
You don too deh disturb her na

She had to go check if you haven't impregnated her already. Some guys cannot be be trusted grin

640 Likes 42 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by powerkey: 7:40am On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:
I've known this babe for over two months now. She's 21. Each time I try to have sex with her, she always come up with an excuse that her mom said she will buy her a car if she marry as a virgin.
In my mind, I was contemplating dumping her or getting serious asap and tie the knot until I was shocked by the pregnancy test result I saw in her handbag; The test is actually negative. We are on quarantine, so I still made another move after seeing the test paper and she said that fvcking same thing. Omo, I don't know what to do oo. Wether to confront her abi make I just port.

She's an irredeemable liar.

Porting is the best but you need to hide that test result or have a copy of it.

You may also have to confront her with the copy as as your reason to port.

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by shamsin6300(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2020
U want the result 2b positive b4?
Something is negative & u re still complaining.
Can't sm1 confirm her result in peace again.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Victory662(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2020
stupidity:

She had to go check if you haven't impregnated her already. Some guys cannot be be trusted grin
u smoke?? I say I never do na. She tell me say she be virgin Oga

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by jibovico(m): 7:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Nooooo! it belongs to her sister's best friend cousin uncle. Don't confront her with it just ignore it and build your home on lies. So that you will die early and leave her your millions to rock life with. Long hissss.

337 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by foxxydude: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2020
stupidity:

grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:
u smoke?? I say I never do na. She tell me say she be virgin Oga
Just teasing.

Yes I'm smoking right now. Should I pass? High grade. From the hidden island in edo state.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Victory662(m): 7:50am On Apr 05, 2020
stupidity:
Just teasing.

Yes I'm smoking right now. Should I pass? High grade. From the hidden island in edo state.
no wonder grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2020
The part you said her mum promised to buy her a car if she marries as a virgin really caught me there (lol). On a more serious note, is your relationship on a 'serious' note? No pun intended though.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by DrCollins007: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2020
Let her know that her game is up by showing her an evidence...you can probably snap the result. Then dump her asap...that girl can ruin your life. My 5 kobo.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by chatinent: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2020
The word virgin is hoax; no girl who has reached puberty age is a virgin. If they haven't had sexual relations, they have solo-ed. Your girlfriend is related to Lai Muhammad, and you are one male character in Beauty and the Beast. #StopPre-maritalSex.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Kylekent59: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2020
powerkey:

She's an irredeemable liar.

Porting is the best but you need to hide that test result or have a copy of it.

You may also have to confront her with the copy as as your reason to port.

You are quoting so that they will give you likes.

Now I know many people comment not just to make a point, but for cheap likes.

Have you ever asked the OP his dream for the girl??

From what I have read, he just wann be bleeping the girl just like other guys do.

You think to have a babe eventually means you will always Bleep her till when you are done, you separate and that's all.

To all the ladies out there, Hope you have seen their minds toward a female friends.

Please, just read and pass. "Don't like my post or even quote me"

Hypocrites!!!

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by kestolove95(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2020
Is her friends own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2020
stupidity:

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2020
Either she’s just wasting your time and u will never get to the cookie cos she has her real boyfriend doing it, u are just a side guy for extra shawama and plate of fish

or she has the “no hymen” backup lie ready incase she eventually gives you the cookie

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by clintino700(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2020
Get close to one of her friends, you will know the truth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Kylekent59: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2020
seanwilliam:

Don't worry, they will give you likes.
Just chill

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by seanwilliam(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2020
Kylekent59:

Don't worry, they will give you likes.

Just chill
go pick up what you dumped in the basket up there...u don high

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2020
Guy use your head pls! Virgin with a pregnancy test kiss

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by evil1: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2020
This one nahh second grade virgin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2020
stupidity:

Clown
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Starboytwo(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2020
5G Mary...

Mafoh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by TheChameleon: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2020
grin

The same scam, Mary, mother of Jesus pulled minus the pregnancy test.

Is her name also Mary? Are you Joseph?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Randy100: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2020
Have you not heard of pregnant virgin?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Openbusiness: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2020
D
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Victory662(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:
Guy use your head pls! Virgin with a pregnancy test kiss
baba I weak oo. It's obvious she's bleeping another guy and she's forming good girl for me oo. I yaff suffer!! grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by ifysimple(f): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2020
Did you check the name on the result?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by earthsync(f): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:
I've known this babe for over two months now. She's 21. Each time I try to have sex with her, she always come up with an excuse that her mom said she will buy her a car if she marry as a virgin.
In my mind, I was contemplating dumping her or getting serious asap and tie the knot until I was shocked by the pregnancy test result I saw in her handbag; The test is actually negative. We are on quarantine, so I still made another move after seeing the test paper and she said that fvcking same thing. Omo, I don't know what to do oo. Wether to confront her abi make I just port.

So you see this and you dey ask if make you confront her or not Wtf. which kin relationship una dey ni?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Boxer007(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:

Brother just tell her u happier to be gay & tell her to get lost. Females are gold digger & must never be trusted. Preach

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:30am On Apr 05, 2020
super story. foolish attention seeker

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Police Officers & Medical Doctors In Love / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.