Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (73856 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by azadus18: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
lawani:
i have heard of two cases like that.
yes na...woh happen to artificial insemination
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by kantap: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Germi9:

How much?

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Postnobill704: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
stupidity:
Just teasing.

Yes I'm smoking right now. Should I pass? High grade. From the hidden island in edo state.

Big up brother. My hands are stretched for that OG... quarantine na bastard aswr
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:
I've known this babe for over two months now. She's 21. Each time I try to have sex with her, she always comes up with an excuse that her mom said she will buy her a car if she marry as a virgin.

In my mind, I was contemplating dumping her or getting serious asap and tie the knot until I was shocked by the pregnancy test result I saw in her handbag.

The test is actually negative. We are on quarantine, so I still made another move after seeing the test paper and she said that fvcking same thing. Omo, I don't know what to do oo. Wether to confront her abi make I just port.

Bro, better open your eyes.

That girl has been getting laid behind your back.

You ought to know what to do. And in case you don't know, I will tell you.

Run for your life!!!
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by generalwo(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Who's name was on the pregnancy result...... U no tell us that part sha.... Secondly maybe she just wants to scare you off.... Or maybe she no Wan give you another man property...
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by oluwaleinad(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
be like you sev just wan shift her pant and make way...leave the virging Mary till weeding night nah.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Zhahovic(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
My brother, the writing is on the wall. You don't need Prophet Daniel to come and interpret this writing for you.

Leave now before u get heart broken
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by francisisking: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheChameleon:
grin

The same scam, Mary, mother of Jesus pulled minus the pregnancy test.

Is her name also Mary? Are you Joseph?
you don mad walahi... No kee me with laughter.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by TheChameleon: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
am4truth:

am4truth to his useless homosexual father:

It's obvious that you are sick. Why bringing the name of Mary, the mother of Jesus to this shit?

Stuupid children that lack home training, always disgracing their parents all over the world.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
stupidity:
You don too deh disturb her na

She had to go check if you haven't impregnated her already. Some guys cannot be be trusted grin

Too much sense wee not kee you
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by izzyboi(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Do you have the personal ad section *wink
Personal ad section for? I don't get
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by stanliwise(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
powerkey:

She's an irredeemable liar.

Porting is the best but you need to hide that test result or have a copy of it.

You may also have to confront her with the copy as as your reason to port.
lamb and such a childish behavior
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Missmossy(f): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hahaha funny thread grin

Here to read lies....

1 Like

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by stanliwise(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
favoryte33:
The part you said her mum promised to buy her a car if she marries as a virgin really caught me there (lol). On a more serious note, is your relationship on a 'serious' note? No pun intended though.
which one is no pun intended when you just made one grin
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by stanliwise(m): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
chatinent:
The word virgin is hoax; no girl who has reached puberty age is a virgin. If they haven't had sexual relations, they have solo-ed. Your girlfriend is related to Lai Muhammad, and you are one male character in Beauty and the Beast. #StopPre-maritalSex.
A virgin is someone who haven’t had a sexual intercourse. Solo sex doesn’t remove one from virginity class depends on definition sha.

Your generalization is overwhelming, we both it ain’t true
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by stanliwise(m): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Chop urs and go
dumb, and you open a plot of for emotional blackmail. Sex hunger is actually real o chai
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Lol no. Just commenting on your statement that there is no way that virginity can be tested. The first physical sign doctors test for when a young girl has been allegedly raped.

FYI, The presence of a hymen is a sure sign of virginity though as you said, its absence may not truly be proof that it was lost through sexual intercourse. So it is safe to assume that a girl with a hymen is a virgin; at least as far as vaginal penetration is concerned. And I know it's a common habit to blame the long suffering bicycle seat/gym class, but in reality, very very few women lose their hymens in ways other than sexual intercourse.
you know a hymen can be surgically inserted right?
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you know a hymen can be surgically inserted right?

Still not prevalent in the Nigerian environment thank God. When it does become so, then we will have to resort to psychological profiling to identify true virgins.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How's he sure she owns d pregnancy test strip? Could b her friebds

sweetcunt fear God naw !! av friend's result bawo ... did it skip ur mind that test results do carry few details like names of the patient.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Ferdinandu(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
stupidity:
You don too deh disturb her na

She had to go check if you haven't impregnated her already. Some guys cannot be be trusted grin
Through 5G I guess
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by ekensi01: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
You never Bleep her before?

Victory662:
u smoke?? I say I never do na. She tell me say she be virgin Oga
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
yes even a virgin can get pregnant cheesy
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by SweetCunt97(f): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
ericsmith:

sweetcunt fear God naw !! av friend's result bawo ... did it skip ur mind that test results do carry few details like names of the patient.

I saw pregnancy strip o
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by druxlazu: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Motherfucker. You didn't marry her yet and she is not your wife yet but you wanna Bleep. Mofo motherfucker.

Go to Hell Mofo. A stinking black infidel.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by eyizlive(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
tobechi20:

MARY WAS PREGNANT AS A VURGIN.SHE WANRS TI BE SURE, JESUS IS NOT COMMING A SECOND TIME THROUGH HER

I had to say, med oh!
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Goldensword: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:
I've known this babe for over two months now. She's 21. Each time I try to have sex with her, she always comes up with an excuse that her mom said she will buy her a car if she marry as a virgin.

In my mind, I was contemplating dumping her or getting serious asap and tie the knot until I was shocked by the pregnancy test result I saw in her handbag.

The test is actually negative. We are on quarantine, so I still made another move after seeing the test paper and she said that fvcking same thing. Omo, I don't know what to do oo. Wether to confront her abi make I just port.

I once had such a similar girlfriend, what i did was simple, she told me she's still a virgin, i took her to a hotel room, with the assurance that if she's a virgin truly i will not have sex with her, but if otherwise, i will give her the most brutal sex experience she will ever have in her life, lo and behold, when we get there, i striped her naked raised her leg and saw her hymen intact, case closed.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Npower: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Onebigman:
Just 2month n u are here complaining abt relationship,oga do ur findings wella den u will know if to trust her or not,else u will end up dating someone else's gf
I don't know what you guys mean by this. All the ladies I have met, I have always had sex with them either on the first day or the next day... and mind you, they aren't olosho. The longest has been 3 days interval and that's because of distance
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Slurity(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Come to think of it, how will her mum know or confirm if she is still a virgin before marriage. That lie is too cheap now. Oga ja araeeee
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Evangel1998: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Oga what you have to do is to call her and sit her down, talk sense into her and let her know that you are not really into the relationship for jokes and if you sincerely love her as your girlfriend let her know about the pregnancy test result you saw in her handbag and then you use the opportunity to ask her questions ...
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by henzy4life: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:
u smoke?? I say I never do na. She tell me say she be virgin Oga
Hahahahahahahahahaha,laff don Kee me here oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.