Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) (92593 Views)

Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid / Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) / Kenyan Deaf Couple Weds In Rare Ceremony After Dating Via SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Samcoflex75(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2020
missimelda01:
The bride doesn't look too happy grin
All the plans of being featured in Bella Naija has failed cry

What happened to postponing the wedding? Nigerians like to rush.

Maybe Belle is involved

1 Like

Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by tu9ic3(m): 11:45am On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:
"with less expenses spent on refreshments".

Make too much Wisdom nor go wound this guy.. grin

"No matter how Goat squeeze face reach, dem go still drag am go market"

And no wedding gift too grin grin grin
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by mamajaz(f): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2020
okomile:
HML

Na una get sense pass!

Others that wants the whole world to attend their weddings are postponing them.
Like Tacha, Tacha, Tacha and Gedoni.

Once again, congratulations

1 Like

Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by evil1: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
Very nice time to get married but the bride seems not still happy about the low Key event
Aswear... Thought I was the only one that noticed it.

1 Like

Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Kweensavvy:

The groom is selfish.... It's suppose to be about the both of thm... If she's not happy why go ahead anyways? Why the rush? She truly doesn't look happy.

They'd save for the marriage rather than elaborate wedding
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by ahukannakate(f): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2020
I love this, no stress at all.
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Billygee2u: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2020
okomile:
HML

Na una get sense pass!

Others that wants the whole world to attend their weddings are postponing them.

Once again, congratulations
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by StephenBB(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Look at the lady's face.... grin grin
E pain am....but she dey try supress the pain
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by irunoko(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2020
TruthHurts100:

The guy escape N450k for hall. E pain the girl angry grin grin
why must everything be about man Vs woman rubbish for you?

In the 1st place it's the agreement of both couple and family to get married in the way those concerned are HAPPY AND CONTENTED WITH,so what's with the childish tantrums? Isn't it obvious that the bride is tired or can 2 walk together if they don't agree?
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Billygee2u: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2020
xreal:
Good, Better for the couple.

COVID -19 will teach us a lot.
How we should do things better and quietly.
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by irunoko(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2020
StephenBB:

E pain am....but she dey try supress the pain
she's tired.the couple (husband/wife) chose the date and venue and bride wasn't forced so your insinuations are invalid
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by irunoko(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2020
ahukannakate:
I love this, no stress at all.
exactly.simplicity at its peak.

Too much crowd sef on the wedding brings issues because everyone will want to be famzing unnecessarily,in inviting your friends you won't know when you will invite frenemies join.

Less is more jare

1 Like

Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Deoboss(m): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2020
Samcoflex75:

Maybe Belle is involved

May be she wanted an elaborate wedding as most brides want but no thanks to Coronavirus

1 Like

Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Buzx: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2020
BABANGBALI:
can you sell all to me at #2,000?

Bros, use your conscience nau.

1 Like

Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
The Bride doesn't look happy. That's not the kind of wedding she dreamt about!
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:
"with less expenses spent on refreshments".

Make too much Wisdom nor go wound this guy.. grin

"No matter how Goat squeeze face reach, dem go still drag am go market"

Nor be all goal them dey drag anyhow go market otherwise you go end of being called Ole!buruku

1 Like

Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by foleskay(m): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
missimelda01:

Make we hear word abeg. How did u know she's not happy? If she's not, she would have persuade her husband to postponed it. Cho Cho cho

1 Like

Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by foleskay(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Houseofglam7:
I totally loooooove this kiss

We can make it happen baby wink
Houseofglam7:
I totally loooooove this kiss
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by luluman: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
EBMedia:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3305002112862138&id=100000571457063
There is still no social distancing. Why is the husband so close to the wife, and everybody in one room?
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by sirblend: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice one

Hey bro!.
Good day!
I need your help.
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
NextD18:
I love that fact that the man seems joyful and happy without minding the lady's face.

Happiness is a decision and choice!

Don't let negative people steal it from you.
Lol
Even when you'll be dealing with them?
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by missimelda01(f): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
foleskay:

Make we hear word abeg. How did u know she's not happy? If she's not, she would have persuade her husband to postponed it. Cho Cho cho

You know what your problem is? You don't understand English. Where did I mention that she wasn't happy? Even a blind man can see that from the picture she doesn't look happy.

1 Like

Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by kingjrofficial(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bad market for the bride angry
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by bonnyhope: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
missimelda01:

Keep kwayet

Na ur wedding?
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by bjt(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good time to marry. No settling of debt after wedding. There will be full concentration in the other room, no disturbance from work and family grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Horus(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by lloyds(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
BABANGBALI:
can you sell all to me at #2,000?

Let me have your number sir, or u can call me now on 08034249420.

I will definitely give u a good discount.
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by 99Blues(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
my guy sense no go kill you,I have just decided to do mine in my bedroom hopefully in the next two weeks,if she likes it or not,i can't kill myself.
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
BABANGBALI:
no be market again abi no be wetin I get for pocket I go pay. Na wetin concern you se? Abi na me sey make them quarantine you ?

Na you sabi
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by bonnyhope: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kweensavvy:

The groom is selfish.... It's suppose to be about the both of thm... If she's not happy why go ahead anyways? Why the rush? She truly doesn't look happy.

Stay there and be assuming what is not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. / Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.