Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Inside The Lagos Isolation Centre Where Coronavirus Patients Are Kept (video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Inside The Lagos Isolation Centre Where Coronavirus Patients Are Kept (video) (883 Views)

Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The Lagos Isolation Centre Where Coronavirus Patients Are Kept (video) by ExAngel007(f): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2020
A video has emerged in Lagos of patients in one of the coronavirus isolation centres in the city. The isolated patients appear to be happy with the care they are receiving from the Lagos State Government
In the video, they took turns to praise the government. Please watch:
Lagos has the highest number of confirmed cases of coronavirus, 109 out of a national total of 209 cases.
The FCT Abuja has 41 cases and Osun 20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEuhYPuhtAg

Re: Inside The Lagos Isolation Centre Where Coronavirus Patients Are Kept (video) by Smartbrainfix: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2020
This is not right in my opinion! It is one thing to report situations with carefully edited videos of patients showing blurred images of their faces and another thing to do this.
This will eventually stigmatize these people if not now but surely later. I noticed they were reluctant to respond to the compliments.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Lagos Isolation Centre Where Coronavirus Patients Are Kept (video) by Smartbrainfix: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2020
The media house can do better
Re: Inside The Lagos Isolation Centre Where Coronavirus Patients Are Kept (video) by adadike(f): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2020
That's good. Get well soon you all
Re: Inside The Lagos Isolation Centre Where Coronavirus Patients Are Kept (video) by willexyaho(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Inside The Lagos Isolation Centre Where Coronavirus Patients Are Kept (video) by Perogbangba(f): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
issok, issalright

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Gym Body (photos Included) / My Skin Solution-see Where. / Cure For Acne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.