Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Who Is The Best Lagos State Governor Till Date - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Best Lagos State Governor Till Date (3180 Views)

How I Won The Best Lagos Photo Contest 2014 / I Can't Sleep Till Date When I Opened A Link Just To Find This / Is This The Funniest Thread On NL Till Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Lagos State Governor Till Date by awuf2008: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2010
In view of what has gone in past and the present scenarios. Who will you adjudged as the Best Governor Lagos State has ever had. Making your choice from the following past and present Governo, they are, Mobolaji johnson, Gbolahan Mudashiru. Buba Marwa, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Lateef kayode Jakande, Micheal Otedola, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Babatunde Raji Fashola. For me, i will pick Lateef Jakande , because he touches so many souls, especially the poor masses both in urban & rural areas and indellible were left on ground till 2day. Now who is your own Best Lagos State Governor til date. Be precise. Happy New Year in advance to u all.
Re: Who Is The Best Lagos State Governor Till Date by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2010
Jakande
Re: Who Is The Best Lagos State Governor Till Date by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2010
Next will be Mobolaji johnson created a tax system thats still need harmonization
Re: Who Is The Best Lagos State Governor Till Date by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2010
Jakande tenure was short but did a lot of things because it was part of party manifesto,housing delivery,healthcare delivery,roads,opening up of rural areas to make agricultural products come easily to urban areas.The railway project that was cancelled would have been the bomb.
Re: Who Is The Best Lagos State Governor Till Date by Mocok7: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mobolaji Johnson, he created the state from the scratch as a young man of 31 when no one believe that Lagos State was feasible.
He proved them wrong and laid a solid foundation for Lagos for other governors to follow.

(1) (Reply)

World Tallest Man And Shortest Man In Pictures / Biography Of Great Ovedje Ogboru 2019 APC Delta State Governorship Candidate / Today Is My Birthday, By The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.