Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3283 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / How My GF Broke My Heart Through Her FB Post / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by 2dice01: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2020
grin
Re: . by Femeto: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Biglittlelois:
She is really insensitive to your plight which is wrong, she should know that you have to take care of your mum and she can't be your priority for now, let her be.
Godbless you.
Re: . by Bigdre31: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2020
You didn't call because of your sick mom & she deemed it fit to tell you not minding your predicament , , bro God is giving u a good sign ..
Wish mom speedy & permanent recovery ..Amen

1 Like

Re: . by Jimasun: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2020
Bigdre31:
You didn't call because of your sick mom & she deemed it fit to tell you not minding your predicament , , bro God is giving u a good sign ..
Wish mom speedy & permanent recovery ..Amen
Amen. Thanks.
Re: . by Stewart883(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

You probably cut her hymen that's why. The younger they are the more genuine they love but as they get older they become wilder and love becomes less important. Money and good sex take priority over love. Unfortunately you met her at the early stage. Guys who date girls when they are initially good girls end up with the worst heartbreak as they watch the girl go from the saint to a ho.e

God bless you for this write-up. You're indeed a very experienced fellow.
Re: . by Jimasun: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2020
Professorcplus:
Oga, life is all about perspective and standard. Human seek for what they desire and try every means to acquire it. When she noticed that she can't find what she desire in a man like you she quit. It's not about the excuse but her being honest. Move on mature lady who deserves you will come.
Thanks
Re: . by Clinghton: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2020
I know women love attention, but she acted immature to your plight.
Re: . by leonard002(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2020
Quick advice bro. Don't worry about her behaviour. She's still young. Don't treat her harshly.

All she needs is reassurance. She is not insensitive to your plight. What's a few minutes of call every day to someone you love.

Call her and reassure her. If possible meet in person. According to what you wrote, she's special to you. Don't follow bad advice of some people here to break up. It's difficult enough to find someone you love and who truly loves you.

Don't lose this one over a flimsy thing as 'you didn't call me for five days'. A word enough.
Re: . by wiseone28: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

You probably cut her hymen that's why. The younger they are the more genuine they love but as they get older they become wilder and love becomes less important. Money and good sex take priority over love. Unfortunately you met her at the early stage. Guys who date girls when they are initially good girls end up with the worst heartbreak as they watch the girl go from the saint to a ho.e
Absolutely.
Re: . by cerpvad(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lmao, did I hear say she's 22? Abeg send am to me for some lessons. Girls at this age bracket need their heart to be broken over and over again before their brain gets reset finally.
Re: . by solonubinho(m): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
She's young, dumb and insensitive. Leave this one alone. Thank me later.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
22yrs? she is still a baby nau dats why she acted like dat cheesy
date a girl dats older
lets say as frm 24 and above.those ones will act more maturedly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father / The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant / Describe Lady "iice" by One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.