Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (96673 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by nhurhetee(m): 3:13am On Apr 08, 2020
yanabasee:
Dating a woman is like engaging her to yourself.....

If I have a woman today and she ask me for money..... i will give her.....

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Many of you guys with very minute self esteem CANNOT stand a working class girl that doesn't need a man to survive...

When you push a woman into fending for herself and she began to look for taste, class and standard in a man... You idiots will be the first to tag them as FEMINIST... If they depend on your little money, you call them GOLDDIGGERS...

Confused mofos...
And i hope that bitch u'r spending on end up being ur wife!
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Bizibi:
monthly allowance!! Wow,they must be federal government.
do u know how they sweat to raise the money for girlfriend allowance grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 08, 2020
jaxxy:

Whether he foots the bill or the sugar daddy does she will still cheat or dump u na so what's the noise about. U can't allow urself be the only maga now, let others fall maga too grin
grin
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Haman01: 3:16am On Apr 08, 2020
erickjany:
It is by choice. You can't dictate to someone how to spend his money.
Get the new latest video game in town: https://amzn.to/3e5JrOz

Nice one, some guys don't regret it, even if she park and go
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 08, 2020
nhurhetee:
And i hope that bitch u'r spending on end up being ur wife!
i hope so too cos if the babe dump am now he will come to creat a thread of lamentation grin..the babe i sponsored in school dumped me for one malaysian bigboy please what should i do? grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Tolyna04: 3:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Someone please help me with airtime recharge please cry
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Kneebow(m): 3:20am On Apr 08, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by tochuukwu(m): 3:40am On Apr 08, 2020
Cool advice... If only they'll listen
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by favour32(m): 3:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Toks2008:

In other words, Your Psy is for sale.
P for M na the oldest profession.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Sarang(f): 3:54am On Apr 08, 2020
Advices like this only comes from paupers

CRonaldo gives his girlfriend monthly allowance more than any of you have ever given anyone yet we no go hear word

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Sarang(f): 3:55am On Apr 08, 2020
Toks2008:

In other words, Your Psy is for sale.

In other words, relationship should be transactional?
Calculating all penny spent
Abeggi!
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by favour32(m): 3:58am On Apr 08, 2020
Jflex07:
What if another guy gives her more money to make her more happier?
Transfer window or loan is allowed.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nelsen08(m): 4:02am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Hope this makes sense as well.

Jason.

Average Nigerian ladies are dunce.
Pussy is only what they have to offer in a relationship. and the married one; all the have to offer the man is to eat, Bleep, sleep and wake up and produce baby.
Tueh

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Juliearth(f): 4:07am On Apr 08, 2020
yanabasee:

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Many of you guys with very minute self esteem CANNOT stand a working class girl that doesn't need a man to survive...

When you push a woman into fending for herself and she began to look for taste, class and standard in a man... You idiots will be the first to tag them as FEMINIST... If they depend on your little money, you call them GOLDDIGGERS...

Confused mofos...

You are a man and the op is a boy and that explains the different schools of thought. The op's mind is twarted, thus the thought that a woman receiving financial favours from her man is wrong. When a couple is in love, such things do not even matter.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Emmanuelsun0001: 4:10am On Apr 08, 2020
On points
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Happyguy201: 4:11am On Apr 08, 2020
Sarang:

CRonaldo gives his girlfriend monthly allowance more than any of you have ever given anyone yet we no go hear word

You called him c Ronaldo abi

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by InvertedHammer: 4:17am On Apr 08, 2020
/
If you are dating a lady...

And you need a stranger to tell you whether to spend on her or not...

Then you are not matured enough to be in any relationship.

For one, you should know that anyone or anything is expendable.

/
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by kemi15636: 4:18am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by InvertedHammer: 4:20am On Apr 08, 2020
yanabasee:

So, if she ask for N100 to buy bread for us to eat and I give it to her.... It means she's faking her love for me right?

Because giving her the money to get us something makes her happy and appreciative...
/
They called you broke. Be proud of it but don't be comfortable in it. Being broke is one of the best life training any man can go through.

\

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by howmarket2: 4:27am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
They're the one's forming "Hard man" here, but when their girlfriend's threaten them with pregnancy, they'll quickly rush to IyanaPaja to sell their fathers land just to raise funds for abortion.
God dermm you.who sales his fathers land to abort a baby.i ll never sale my enemies land to kill someone I don't know let alone my old mans land to kill his own grand child . People just type trash.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Blogger007: 4:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Sellbeta - Fast Growing Online Marketplace In Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/5780501/sellbeta-fast-growing-online-marketplace
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by openmine(m): 4:40am On Apr 08, 2020
Toks2008:
There is a difference between a guy who decides to give his lady money without her making demands and a lady who has the habit of demanding.

It is ok to give your lady money only if you feel like or when it is extremely necessary and you should only give money you can afford without expecting anything in return but never ever put yourself in a difficult position where the lady you are dating will be making financial requests from you as if it is her right because no matter the sacrifices you make, she will still dump you if she wants to and when you look back to recount all you have done for her, you will realize how all the money you have given her would have been enough to change the life of someone very dear to you.

I have read many stories of guys lamenting about how they spent so much for a lady just for the same lady to end up dumping them for another man and i always wonder if these ladies forced the money out of them at gunpoint.

A lady who truly desires you will never make unrealistic financial demands from you but only a woman who does not have your interest will make demands as she wishes because she has no plans with you... the fact that you give a lady money does not mean she will love you and...in fact, a woman will take your money and give to another broke guy she desires cos a woman will sleep with a man she truly wants even if she gets nothing from him.

Please work hard, save and invest your money for your future, spend on your parents and family members and if you must give any lady money please do it without expecting anything in return and give only what you can afford.

Don't be scared of losing any lady because you have no money to give to her and stop wasting your money chasing shadows cos a lady who will be yours will always be yours and a lady who is truly yours will help you save your money and not take and take from you because if you give your girlfriend money because you don't want to lose her, you must keep up with her demands even after you marry her else she will dump you

Hope this makes sense.
More than enough!
Nice one! cool

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by kemi48630: 4:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:44am On Apr 08, 2020
yanabasee:

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Confused mofos...
You see why you never make am?
Keep it up brah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:45am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
I don't have a pussy bro.... Don't let the picture decieve you.

I am Jason.
You're a liar!
Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:45am On Apr 08, 2020
merits:

oh boy your head they there,you hit the nail on the head,I don't know why guys always afraid to spend for a lady they're dating? what's money? is only stack poor guys afraid to spend for lady's. with your money you can get the best lady's in the world.let them enjoy your money and they shower you with there love.

N.B:
my only advice for you is to spend wisely.any lady's that try to play smart with your money dump her and move on, there are so many fishes in the river....only stingy and poor guy find it difficult to get babe.
With this ur line of taught m' so sorry u a typical f**l,let me ask u what kind of love will a lady show u,when u attract her with ur small change (money),of course not far from fake love I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Waterypussy2(m): 4:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
They're the one's forming "Hard man" here, but when their girlfriend's threaten them with pregnancy, they'll quickly rush to IyanaPaja to sell their fathers land just to raise funds for abortion.
You talk an ancestor in the 19th century. In this age of baby mama, no guy can sell his father's land just for abortion, get that into your skull

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Infinity55(m): 4:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Toks2008:
There is a difference between a guy who decides to give his lady money without her making demands and a lady who has the habit of demanding.

It is ok to give your lady money only if you feel like or when it is extremely necessary and you should only give money you can afford without expecting anything in return but never ever put yourself in a difficult position where the lady you are dating will be making financial requests from you as if it is her right because no matter the sacrifices you make, she will still dump you if she wants to and when you look back to recount all you have done for her, you will realize how all the money you have given her would have been enough to change the life of someone very dear to you.

I have read many stories of guys lamenting about how they spent so much for a lady just for the same lady to end up dumping them for another man and i always wonder if these ladies forced the money out of them at gunpoint.

A lady who truly desires you will never make unrealistic financial demands from you but only a woman who does not have your interest will make demands as she wishes because she has no plans with you... the fact that you give a lady money does not mean she will love you and...in fact, a woman will take your money and give to another broke guy she desires cos a woman will sleep with a man she truly wants even if she gets nothing from him.

Please work hard, save and invest your money for your future, spend on your parents and family members and if you must give any lady money please do it without expecting anything in return and give only what you can afford.

Don't be scared of losing any lady because you have no money to give to her and stop wasting your money chasing shadows cos a lady who will be yours will always be yours and a lady who is truly yours will help you save your money and not take and take from you because if you give your girlfriend money because you don't want to lose her, you must keep up with her demands even after you marry her else she will dump you

Hope this makes sense.
yes this is exactly what happened to me seriously it was so heart broken and since then I promise myself never to spend my money on a lady dispute not asking for anything from her she still dump me for another guy

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by popcykaylah(m): 5:05am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Hope this makes sense as well.

Jason.
Are women handicap? Any girl who thinks her pussy is the only object she’s got to offer she should should please flush away biko.. well I kuku don’t do broke girls ..

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:17am On Apr 08, 2020
There MUST always be a funny, senseless captioned STORY to make up a FRONT PAGE at d end of the day...

No wonder!

Itz a naira WONDERLAND!

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE PUSSY NIGGAZ...

I AINT!
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Bizibi(m): 5:24am On Apr 08, 2020
Sarang:

hehehehe,but the same lady bought him the latest model of Mercedes benz g wagon as a birthday gift and you think the girl is from a poor home. Nor be only monthly allowance....

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by oshaga(m): 5:25am On Apr 08, 2020
5G Back Side - Funny Comedy

[flash=425,344]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48RzH790GIE[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Video Of A Braless Nigerian Lady Dancing At A Party / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.