Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Get Your Rejected Or New UPWORK ACCOUNT Approved Instantly In Less Than 30mins! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Get Your Rejected Or New UPWORK ACCOUNT Approved Instantly In Less Than 30mins! (648 Views)

FREE Litecoin Mining Bot | Get 0.00021346 LTC Every 30mins / Get Your Rejected Or New UPWORK ACCOUNT Approved Instantly In Less Than 30mins! / Aptech Or New Horizon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Rejected Or New UPWORK ACCOUNT Approved Instantly In Less Than 30mins! by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Upwork is a popular freelance platform that connects millions of professional freelancers (people with digital skills) with jobs from around the world. This global platform is a great way for independent individuals to find work right from the comfort of their homes and an equally great way for agencies, clients and companies to find and hire talented individuals from around the world.

But while applying for a new account, most of the applicants get this error: "Thank you for submitting your application to join Upwork. As we do with everyone who wishes to join Upwork, we carefully reviewed your profile to determine whether there is sufficient need for your skills and experience in the marketplace. Unfortunately, at this time there are already many freelancers with a similar skill set to yours and we cannot accept your application."

Whenever you are told that admins will review your application, forget it, you will be disapproved.

But I can get it done for you!! In less than 30 minutes.

Just
send me the login details of the rejected account. I will get it approved and tell you once approved.
I can also create a new UPWORK account on your details where I will create and approve an account for you.

Price: #2000

Contact me on WhatsApp 08135303347.

(1) (Reply)

Free Top Ict Skills Online Training / React Js Not Installing / How To Create A Countdown Timer Using Html, Css And Javascript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.