Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:35 AM

How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls (1249 Views)

Pls I Need Advice On This Phone I'm Abt To Buy... / 2019 Fast APN Settings For Glo 3G And 4G Sim / The Gap Between 3g And 4g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by Iamlawal(m): 11:30am On Apr 05, 2020
Pls Help
My phone is very slow when I'm browsing am tired of using 3G. I have try changing it to 4g but it didn't work for me.
Any idea Nairalanders Pls
And am using the latest version tecno wx4
Re: How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by Babatunde40(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2020
Iamlawal:
Pls Help
My phone is very slow when I'm browsing am tired of using 3G. I have try changing it to 4g but it didn't work for me.

Is the phone 4G enabled?

If it is, then you have to go get a 4G sim. The problem might not be your phone but the sim card. There are sim cards that are 4G provisioned. You have to get it from your telecom provider
Re: How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by zeuss: 11:35am On Apr 05, 2020
7 days DRY fasting and prayer will convert Nokia torchlight to 5G android phone, talkess of H+ phone to ordinary 4G. faith can move mountains

2 Likes

Re: How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by Iamlawal(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2020
Babatunde40:

Is the phone 4G enabled?

If it is, then you have to go get a 4G sim. The problem might not be your phone but the sim card. There are sim cards that are 4G provisioned. You have to get it from your telecom provider

Yea the 4G is enabled
But I don't know about the Sim cards
I will check
Re: How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by Thebwoy: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Who dash wx4 4G
There latest phones never see 4G, na wx4

Kukuma enjoy your H plus
Re: How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by Iamlawal(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thebwoy:
Who dash wx4 4G

Kukuma enjoy your H plus
angry
Thebwoy:
Who dash wx4 4G

Kukuma enjoy your H plus
Re: How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Iamlawal:

Yea the 4G is enabled
I will check
So na you dey do yourself strong things, go and upgrade your SIM to 4G at your network provider office
Re: How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by Ejadike(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Iamlawal:
Pls Help
not possible. Just buy a budget 4g device like the Spark 4
Re: How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by shogsman(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Iamlawal:

Yea the 4G is enabled
I will check
So you don't even know the specs of the phone you're using,wx4 doesn't support 4g.
So the thread is a waste of time.

4 Likes

Re: How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by Mohbola(f): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
I'm not sure the phone is 4g enabled.
Re: How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by skywalker240(m): 9:17am On Apr 06, 2020
Marketers don deceive you say na 4g, you don buy, now you no wan let us hear word. Bia be kiaful oo

1 Like

Re: How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by edoairways: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2020
Tecno WX4 is not a 4G enabled phone
Re: How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by OneKinGuy(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2020
if your phone supports 4g, dial *#*#4636*#*#
Re: How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by tundesto(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2020
I have experienced the same thing on my Samsung Galaxy A20 since I bought it last October. Before I bought the phone, I have been using one 4G Chinese phone. I was able to force 4G only on the phone through one application called Engineering mode. Unfortunately, this Engineering mode does not work on Samsung. So today I research it on Google. I was able to find one app called 4G switcher and installed it. Now I can force 4G only on my phone.

1 Like

Re: How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by Iamlawal(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
tundesto:
I have experienced the same thing on my Samsung Galaxy A20 since I bought it last October. Before I bought the phone, I have been using one 4G Chinese phone. I was able to force 4G only on the phone through one application called Engineering mode. Unfortunately, this Engineering mode does not work on Samsung. So today I research it on Google. I was able to find one app called 4G switcher and installed it. Now I can force 4G only on my phone.

Alright thanks
I will install it too and see if it will work for me
Re: How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by Iamlawal(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
OneKinGuy:
if your phone supports 4g, dial *#*#4636*#*#

I have try it
But didn't work for me
Re: How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by zeuss: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Iamlawal:

Alright thanks
I will install it too and see if it will work for me

apps will never work...because 4g is a different frequency from 3g or 2g that needs a different type of receiver installed at the time of manufacture.
But prayer and faith can move mountains 7 days without any food or water will change your techno phone to 5g iphoneX. reach out to the right prayer warriors they will help you..
Re: How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls by Iamlawal(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
grin
zeuss:

apps will never work...because 4g is a different frequency from 3g or 2g that needs a different type of receiver installed at the time of manufacture.
But prayer and faith can move mountains 7 days without any food or water will change your techno phone to 5g iphoneX. reach out to the right prayer warriors they will help you..

(1) (Reply)

Help! Google Is Not Accepting My Debit Cards. / SOLD SOLD SOLD****** Samsung S10 Duos For Sale With Pictures****** / Where Have I Been?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.