Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends (105670 Views)

American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Rawhumper(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2020
Damn!!!! You should work in the Interpol.

quote author=Digmygold post=88402734]

You defrauded a.company and got jailed. FRAUDSTER. Your frustration and greed for money ruined you
Ancestral Gigolo with a ruined existence.[/quote]
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Rawhumper(m): 12:29pm On May 14, 2020
He talks like a boy without a future grin grin grin] sad

quote author=Digmygold post=88402889]

Your fugly daughters lol
They'll be cougars. Giving money amd getting fvcked in return. cheesy[/quote]
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Rawhumper(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2020
I cant be like him.....i don't want to be a loser and a whinning around NL.

Thank heavens some of my friends corrected my mistakes when I was exchanging words with him sometime ago during the lockdown.

I almost lost all my friends in NL esp d ladies,dat was his plan but am glad I have learned my lessons.

Well you a lady,yours is different...you have the right to defend womanhood and you have my blessings.

Take care and Sta safe

quote author=Digmygold post=88404032] grin

If you were giving her money she will be under your roof today. Wifeless MOFO ancestor. grin

Fool you cook up stories hoping and praying

that all men will be stupid like you are. You are so desperate not to see your baby mamas settle down because you cant settle down. No woman wants a dumpster for a man. God is failing you because younger dicks are giving them great sex. They ignore your sex starved advances and you wanna go commit suicide. Lol. What do you think they'd need your wrinkled dick for? DEAD DIDLO. cheesy[/quote]
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Rawhumper(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2020
Am tired of virgins are this,virgins are better or worse even some of you ladies still don't know that once a virgin is deflowered,the sexual urge takes over her.

Whether she knew about sex or not will become a thing of the past.

So marrying a virgin makes no difference hat matters is the woman's home training and fear of God that preserve that marriage.

Enough of this virgin and non virgin of a thing.

I have disvirgined girls that became dogs,I have seen non virgins that through out our stay in the school I never saw nor heard guys saying she messed around but she was not a virgin.

Sixfeetbelle:
That's why I pity men who want to marry virgins as a measure to hide their awful bedmatics. Women gossips about their sex life and before you know it, virgin wife will want to experience all these things but won't tell the husband cause 'she's a virgin and shouldn't know about those things'. Las las, na Okey, your driver that will educate her more grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Sixfeetbelle: 1:31pm On May 14, 2020
Rawhumper:

Am tired of virgins are this,virgins are better or worse even some of you ladies still don't know that once a virgin is deflowered,the sexual urge takes over her.

Whether she knew about sex or not will become a thing of the past.

So marrying a virgin makes no difference hat matters is the woman's home training and fear of God that preserve that marriage.

Enough of this virgin and non virgin of a thing.

I have disvirgined girls that became dogs,I have seen non virgins that through out our stay in the school I never saw nor heard guys saying she messed around but she was not a virgin.

We are saying the same thing though. Some virgins can become wild once they are deflowered. Now imagine her being married to a one-minute man who knows nothing about satisfying women. Total disaster.

Their argument was that she won't know he's a total loser in bed as if she's a child who hasn't heard from all these sex talk flying about that 'sex is wonderful'. Yimu people cheesy
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Rawhumper(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2020
I see dear, you are right dear....well depends on the girl.

There are some girls that don't really have not a single female friend.

One of my female friends,doesn't have any.
All the guys around her area are on her.

She texts me every night when she is bored we chat thru text for 2hours....that shows to an extent she really doesn't have many friends.

I count myself lucky having such girl but my access to other girls makes it difficult to give her attention.
Now she is asking if we can be just friends since am not giving her the deserved attention and not understanding her.

I refused to be just friend to her.....she ain't a virgin but i know her she isn't loose.

All in all,everything is based on home training

Sixfeetbelle:

We are saying the same thing though. Some virgins can become wild once they are deflowered. Now imagine her being married to a one-minute man who knows nothing about satisfying women. Total disaster.

Their argument was that she won't know he's a total loser in bed as if she's a child who hasn't heard from all these sex talk flying about that 'sex is wonderful'. Yimu people cheesy
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by teebagy: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2021
Theophinio:

Virgin is a GOAL You have 70% chance of a successful marriage with a VIRGIN #FACT
yes. but if she keeps bad friends thats gonna change
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Theophinio(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
teebagy:
yes. but if she keeps bad friends thats gonna change

True Boss�
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Maddie2(f): 5:42am On Sep 30, 2021
Of course we do. And there is no problem in that.
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Mario1989(m): 6:56am On Mar 10, 2022
chuksstanlo:
Women gossip amongst themselves about sex even more than men. They go into more details. You know the size, how long you lasted, and so on.

Just pray that you satisfy your wife/girlfriend if not the way her friends will be making mockery of you. You won't like it. I'm telling you.

How would you feel If after having sex with your woman and she said to you i didn't cum, baby you are not satisfying me. It will hurt you right?

I know for a fact that most women are not that straightforward. Some will look for a way to tell you nicely in order not to destroy your ego.

Some women will not even tell you at all. They would rather lie to you and pretend then when you travel or go for work they would cheat on you with the gateman. LOL grin grin grin
WHAT IF THE GATEMAN TOO DIDN'T SATISFY HER...SHE DON DO 2:0 BE THAT

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Two Lovers Caught Inside Swimming Pool. See Reactions / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.