Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends (105559 Views)

American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by JubiOmeiza(m): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Gbamm!! these Chill bottles fr u.
If ya beb get up Quickly aftr SEX witout some kind of stress or tirednes in her body, bros u no do anytn

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Ingriid(f): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Almost every guy on this thread keeps saying virgins are better to non-virgins., but u guys will always says u have to taste before u buy. Isn’t this double standards? Maybe u guys should stop tasting before marriage .

13 Likes

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Jaqenhghar: 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Randy100:
As long as it takes to find a virtuous woman. It is shocking and shameful that this generation of women have high libido. Women don't talk about satisfaction during the time of our forefathers. It was the job of the women to satisfy their husbands and not the other way round. I hope you learn this.
In case you havent noticed, those days of your forefathers are gone. You need to step up your game in bed brah. The women are demanding it. Keep up or keep out ( how dem dey talk am sef )

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
GreatResearcher:
She can go finger herself for all I care. I'd be the last man to do anything to satisfy a woman in bed
stop this wounded lion parole. It's getting stale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Stillthebest: 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
kiss

That be say she go lose me to her friends be that cus den go wan try to verify the news.
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Jayblinz(m): 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Sniper101(m): 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:
Do anything, I mean anything, just name it to satisfy your woman or else she will cheat.

And if any woman that is not satisfied cheat, its all you weakma's fault and she is not to be blamed

I spit on your brainless head sad
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Indispensable85(m): 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Not every woman does that.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:01am On Apr 07, 2020
Nice thread!!...oya guys Chose ya size let the bebs in d house know wat u carrying

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by drightguy(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2020
Well, I have read almost all comments. The new generation is that bad that even a girl will be showing the man different styles of s. Ex. Sex is some thing that is supposed not to be discussed with third party if not that one of partner knows too much. Pray to have someone who is not a LovePeddler if not you will die trying to satisfy her in bed.

6 Likes

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm tired of this thread already. If you want to pass your point across, focus on the bold. That is what I'm talking about.
yes of course a husband need to up his game and it is easier to please a virgin wife than a non virgin.

Mind you the percentage of virgin wife cheating on their husbands is far lower compared to non virgins.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Sixfeetbelle: 12:08am On Apr 07, 2020
farem:

So you recommend the one that has seen it all, accepted all the known rods of different sizes and you will now come with your average size as the husband? You are deceived!
Until she finds that massive size that used to ram her thing, she will never stop searching.
#TeamVirginLady

Do you lack comprehension?

1 Like

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
That's why I pity men who want to marry virgins as a measure to hide their awful bedmatics. Women gossips about their sex life and before you know it, virgin wife will want to experience all these things but won't tell the husband cause 'she's a virgin and shouldn't know about those things'. Las las, na Okey, your driver that will educate her more grin cheesy
This won't still make me marry a whọre

11 Likes

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Sixfeetbelle: 12:09am On Apr 07, 2020
PerfectMaster:
yes of course a husband need to up his game and it is easier to please a virgin wife than a non virgin.

[s]Mind you the percentage of virgin wife cheating on their husbands is far lower compared to non virgins[/s].

Thank you. You finally understand my point.

The other part remains to be seen.
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Sixfeetbelle: 12:10am On Apr 07, 2020
PerfectMaster:

Mind you the percentage of virgin wife cheating on their husbands is far lower compared to non virgins.

Thank you. You finally understood my point after so long. Phew!

The second part: that remains to be seen
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by yeahgood: 12:11am On Apr 07, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy
Isoduwa:
I show this post to Buhari guess what? He said after corona virus no more killing

1 Like

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Sniper101(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Ingriid:
Almost every guy on this thread keeps saying virgins are better to non-virgins., but u guys will always says u have to taste before u buy. Isn’t this double standards? Maybe u guys should stop tasting before marriage .

Wen u wan buy cherry, na all the sellers dey agree to give u make u taste first?

Some go agree to give you to taste, whereas some no go agree. abi?

Most times, people still buy from those who didn't give them the one to test.
And still, other times, some will test it, give an excuse n end up not buying.

I hope you understand what I mean here??

5 Likes

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by djon78(m): 12:12am On Apr 07, 2020
ubunja:
of course

She has nothing to compare you to. And your 10CM dick is all her pussy knows.

Story
There has been men that married there wives as a virgin. But they didn't handle there wives well and overtime they became very wayward and promiscuous.

I know of cases nor one or two. Even in church counseling involving a pastor.
The wife reported the husband never made her feel like a woman in the bedroom.

There was another case of a brorher married his wife a virgin. After some years of marriage. The woman fell into a temptation with a stud man.
The experience was mind blowing for her.
She quit her marriage, divorced the man. When she was asked why she said she never knew what she was missing all those times.

Married men must ensure they satisfy there wives virgin or no virgin.
Give your wife always a mind blowing sex likewise wives should find out what there husbands like in bed.
Good sex between husband and wife is a very good, relaxing, stress relieving thing.

And most times many young men give there strength away as singles on women not there wives. When they Marry no more strength again.
They take stimulants damaging there internal organs. That's why we nowadays hear plenty story of men dieing ontop of women.
So young men save that your strength for your wife. Make her happy and you will get your reward. Long life is tied to that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by schurley(m): 12:12am On Apr 07, 2020
Randy100:
Firstly, FGM was done to initiate young girls into womanhood from what I know or what I heard.
Secondly, a virtuous woman for me was described in the book of proverb 31 vs 10-31. The verse 11 says the husband trust in her and in her he will get all he needs(including sexual need). That is what I mean by a virtuous woman.
Thirdly, you keep talking about civilization and modernization freeing women from shackles of conserving themselves to wildness as we see today on social media. Is it a good thing? As a traditionalist that I am that is why I am kicking. I want women to know their place when it comes to sexuality. I don't want to compare us to lower Animal even though we are Higher Animals, the coc.k chase the female and mount when it get tired it comes down. The female don't complain and start chasing the male. Same with other Animals.
Finally, every man will have to determine how he treats his woman but as for me I am going the way of my forefathers. grin

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Toks2008(m): 12:13am On Apr 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Then good for that couple. That's not what my post is about.

Point: up your sexual game if you aren't very good so your virgin wife won't have reason to compare and then desire what she feels is unobtainable with you.

That is the point

In 8 out of 10 cases virgins don't compare. Who are they comparing you with?

It is the ladies with loads of experience who usually have crazy issues of sexual satisfaction cos in most cases the problem is not with the men in their lives but with them comparing different skills and dick sizes they have had in the course of several relationships they have had.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Sixfeetbelle: 12:13am On Apr 07, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:

This won't still make me marry a whọre

I want you to marry a virgin so marital problems and divorce rates will reduce. But what is the use of having a virgin wife that is scarce if you're average in bed? Example, a one minute man?

That's my post. Men, up your sexual game. Marrying a virgin doesn't mean she's an idiot who won't know if she's sexually satisfied or not. Get it now?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by SexytorresE(f): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2020
That’s good
ArcSEMPECJ:

Oooh lols dear....of course I know personally that they do talk about the performance, that's why I always leave them with memories that makes the friends smile on sighting my presence.....

The reason I can't still tell...just mind my business and walk away
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by WildChild00(m): 12:17am On Apr 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
That's why I pity men who want to marry virgins as a measure to hide their awful bedmatics. Women gossips about their sex life and before you know it, virgin wife will want to experience all these things but won't tell the husband cause 'she's a virgin and shouldn't know about those things'. Las las, na Okey, your driver that will educate her more grin cheesy

Just kukuma tell us you are not a virgin
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Sixfeetbelle: 12:17am On Apr 07, 2020
Toks2008:

That is the point

In 8 out of 10 cases virgins don't compare. Who are they comparing you with?

It is the ladies with loads of experience who usually have crazy issues of sexual satisfaction cos in most cases the problem is not with the men in their lives but with them comparing different skills and dick sizes they have had in the course of several relationships they have had.

That is a high number. Where did you get your statistics? Are you using virgins from this day and age to measure? Hardly matters.

Will the virgin live a secluded life? Won't she mingle with these ladies? Trust me, some marital problems rise from comparison, directly or indirectly. Eventually, she will pick up on it.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Sixfeetbelle: 12:19am On Apr 07, 2020
WildChild00:

Just kukuma tell us you are not a virgin

Reread my post again.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:19am On Apr 07, 2020
J111333:
...and how is it my problem? If she likes, she can discuss it at the village square.

My own na to last my usual one minute like big Churchill and pull my pant up. grin

���
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:22am On Apr 07, 2020
GreatResearcher:
She can go finger herself for all I care. I'd be the last man to do anything to satisfy a woman in bed

GreatResearcher u dey research well so
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by WildChild00(m): 12:22am On Apr 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Reread my post again.

Auntie! Not at all, I have taken time out to read it over and over again, and came out with a logical reply to you.....

Am I right or wrong?

9 Likes

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Israelidoctore(m): 12:23am On Apr 07, 2020
Ha...Omó see Br....fact remains whether virigin or no virgin....speaking as an expert both from the medical point of view and experience...Sex is meant to be a two way pleasure!sure main purpose is for procreation but more importantly with all the fun,passion and energy attached.when a man just out of anxiety fire so quick without any show of romance or pre-intimacy...chances are that,you will cum quickly.Go slow,nice and gentle,ensure a very sensual pre-intimacy so she is dripping even before you are dripped...make satisfying your woman goal...if you can take her to that level,she will cum and then you can � for the rest is lost in both your paradise...she will cum multiple times and when you are done, she is sure gonna give you the thumbs up!even as you procreate,that feeling of satisfaction will be there for her that as her man, you can fill in the void or vacuum.Its a misconception to think that women are meant to give men satisfaction only...men give your woman all the satisfaction she desires and grow old to love and support her ❤️

6 Likes

Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 07, 2020
Ok
Re: The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends by clemmonce(m): 12:25am On Apr 07, 2020
The truth is some women CUM easily while some it takes longer and almost impossible except the man is exceptional. Brother nah to pray to meet woman that cums easily. It will be a good sex life. Talking from experience.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Two Lovers Caught Inside Swimming Pool. See Reactions / ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.