Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops (6795 Views)

A Fake Senior Navy Officer Was Arrested By Soldiers (video/pictures) / Video:Nigerian Army Hailing Chadian Troops Prepared To Assault Bokoharam(pics) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops by franchasng: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bullharia will start negotiations for his immediate release soonest, terrorists in Aso Rock angry
Re: Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops by izzou(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ishilove:
Top commander wey no get name? Where did you get the information that this wild, hungry looking ragamuffin is 'top anything'?!

Mscheeeeeeeew. 'Top commander' my smooth, Niger Deltan ass.

Pictures or...... tongue
Re: Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops by Ishilove: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
izzou:

Pictures or...... tongue
Heh. Posting pictures of my enviable ass will be breaking Nairaland rule 5. wink
Re: Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops by izzou(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ishilove:

Heh. Posting pictures of my enviable ass will be breaking rule 5.

The "pm" button still works smiley
Re: Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops by Ishilove: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
ornicus:

weellll

your arse ain't that smooth tho
This picture is disturbing sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops by Ishilove: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
izzou:

The "pm" button still works smiley
So you want me to send you pictures of my smooth, Niger Deltan bum via PM? smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops by izzou(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ishilove:

So you want me to send you pictures of my smooth, Niger Deltan bum via PM? smiley

I'd be grateful

I have my Tetmosol Antiseptic soap ready tongue
Re: Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops by Ishilove: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
izzou:

I'd be grateful

I have my Tetmosol Antiseptic soap ready tongue
Buttocks sent.

Be warned. You are likely going to fall in love.
Re: Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops by izzou(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ishilove:

Buttocks sent.

Be warned. You are likely going to fall in love.

I never see am oh sad
Re: Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops by Ishilove: 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
izzou:

I never see am oh sad
Check well. It may be in your junk mail
Re: Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops by izzou(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ishilove:

Check well. It may be in your junk mail

angry angry
Re: Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops by Ishilove: 12:24am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops by babadigu(m): 3:43am On Apr 06, 2020
grin his god not wonderful really
Re: Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops by ruggedtimi(m): 5:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nice one!They should Not bring him to Nigeria ooo..

If Not.......
if not he will be sent back to the bunker with packs of indomie
Re: Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops by agulion: 6:41am On Apr 06, 2020
That is the only thing Islam can offer Fear and Terror
Re: Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops by MeeLan: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Arrangy commander
Re: Pictures Of The Bokoharam Top Commander That Was Arrested By Chadian Troops by Greatzeus(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Franzinni:
Please don't hurt him ...he is only doing what he was told to help make the country ungovernable for one president like that ...
No,but they are more highly motivated. Imagine their President fighting along with them. Nigerian soldiers are scared and not happy, risking their lives only for the captured terrorists to be set free. It's not, fair.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev.kings Devlish Actions / Alfa Sleeps With A Mad Woman, Collects Her Watery Pussy In Ibadan( Video) / Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle with just

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.