Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

JEWELRY/WATCHES - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / JEWELRY/WATCHES (18636 Views)

JEWELRY/WATCHES / JEWELRY/WATCHES / Online Shopping Of Clothes, Shoes, Watches Fashion Accessories Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2020
Jubriloyebamiji:

@laty5160 :-
Casio Vintage Watch is 8000
And the Promo Price is 7000

Start planning your orders!!!

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by laty5160(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2020
Jubriloyebamiji:

Start planning your orders!!!
I don't like d design of d watch,how about Rolex nd other watch wit price

1 Like

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
laty5160:

I don't like d design of d watch,how about Rolex nd other watch wit price

We've got you covered.. pick any of the ones you prefer...

Price Range: 10000 to 15000

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Jubriloyebamiji:

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by laty5160(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Jubriloyebamiji:

I love them i will start making preparation on how to purchase the rolex
Can i pay 8500 for it

1 Like

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
laty5160:

I love them i will start making preparation on how to purchase the rolex
Can i pay 8500 for it

Due to our on Going Promo for New Customers on Nairaland..., You can..

So chat us up on https:///+2348092228907

To complete your order and please sir you the code NAIRALAND for you to be eligible for the Promo.

For anyone that's interested in our goods and needs to be more convinced about our Products and Services you can join our Newsletter WhatsApp group to get updated about our Products, Services and Promos
Link below
https:///JqNKPqn1DhM5nGShjBf5YZ
Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 4:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Good morning Guys cool cool cool
Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Join our WhatsApp Newsletter Group for update on our Products and Services
https:///JqNKPqn1DhM5nGShjBf5YZ

Or Call or text us on +2348075454735

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
Good Morning Nairalanders!!

So Yesterday a Nairalander came to my DM to make enquiry on one of our goods and said he said he loves our Products so well but didn't bother asking cos he felt it was going to be an online payment and that he wouldn't be comfortable transferring his hard earned money to an unknown person.. And that he just decided to come into our yesterday to verify if it was Payment before Delivery or After...

And i told him that Yes it PAYMENT ON DELIVERY... and it's only Eligible for New Customers...

So guys I'm sorry if I never stated that it was PAYMENT ON DELIVERY..
SO YES WE EXCHANGE OUR GOODS THEN RECEIVE OUR PAYMENT... FOR SAFETY REASONS..

THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE!!!
Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jubriloyebamiji:

So Yesterday a Nairalander came to my DM to make enquiry on one of our goods and said he said he loves our Products so well but didn't bother asking cos he felt it was going to be an online payment and that he wouldn't be comfortable transferring his hard earned money to an unknown person.. And that he just decided to come into our yesterday to verify if it was Payment before Delivery or After...

And i told him that Yes it PAYMENT ON DELIVERY... and it's only Eligible for New Customers...

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2020

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jubriloyebamiji:

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
We are Nigeria's Best Affordable Online store.
We offer the best luxurious timepieces for Men, Women and Children.
We Deliver Nationwide
Call DM or Whatsapp 08075454735 to place an order
Same day delivery in Lagos
24-48hrs Delivery to Abuja Port Harcourt, Ilorin, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Onitsha, Warri, Kaduna, Kano, Owerri, Uyo, Calabar,Benin, Maiduguri, Sokoto and major Nigerian Cities with our delivery partners..
PAYMENT ON DELIVERY!!!

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
We Deliver Nationwide
https:///2348075454735
24-48hrs Delivery to Abuja Port Harcourt, Ilorin, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Onitsha, Warri, Kaduna, Kano, Owerri, Uyo, Calabar,Benin, Maiduguri, Sokoto and major Nigerian Cities with our delivery partners..

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 1:25am On Jun 13, 2020
We Deliver Nationwide

1 Like

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2020
Important!!! Must Read... Dive in smiley smiley

Morning Guys cool cool cool cool
Lemonade Store is wishing y'all an Happy Sunday and a blessed week...

Please for only the interested people,that loves our store and want to stay up-to-date with our Products and Services... Cos guys it's not easy coming everyday to keep dropping pictures of our Restocked goods, we also have other platforms we advertise on Facebook, Instagram Telegram, Nairaland and our main spot What'sapp... So guys please for those interested we don't force anyone to keep tabs with us but we try to let them see things our way and satisfy their needs..
So if anyone wants to keep updated with our Products and Services and our we serve our Customers kindly chat us up through this what'sapp link with your name and we would save it Asap not imploring you that you must Order before we save your contact Big No..., Just for you all to stay up-to-date with us and join our big happy family...
So here's how to do it:- :- :- :- :- :-
1. Kindly text us with your name or nickname to save your contact with through this link below
https:///2348092228907

2.Make sure you save our contact as Lemonade Store, and Make sure we reply you..

3. keep up-to-date with us through our status..
Thank you for your co-operation...

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jubriloyebamiji:

Please for only the interested people,that loves our store and want to stay up-to-date with our Products and Services... Cos guys it's not easy coming everyday to keep dropping pictures of our Restocked goods, we also have other platforms we advertise on Facebook, Instagram Telegram, Nairaland and our main spot What'sapp... So guys please for those interested we don't force anyone to keep tabs with us but we try to let them see things our way and satisfy their needs..
So if anyone wants to keep updated with our Products and Services and our we serve our Customers kindly chat us up through this what'sapp link with your name and we would save it Asap not imploring you that you must Order before we save your contact Big No..., Just for you all to stay up-to-date with us and join our big happy family...
1. Kindly text us with your name or nickname to save your contact with through this link below

2.Make sure you save our contact as Lemonade Store, and Make sure we reply you..

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2020
Jubriloyebamiji:

Customers feedback for those that has been asking of it✅✅

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Comman buy what we are selling cool cool cool cheesy
Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Check out our Topic
Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Check out and follow our IG page
@_lemonades.gram

Here's our WhatsApp number for more information bout our Goods and Services
08092228907 cool cool smiley
Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
Evening Nairalanders... Check out out Topic ,we have nice Goods to offer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Afternoon Guys, Hope the Rain is not too much at your side ooo... cool cool cool

Check out our IG page _lemonades.gram
And also follow our Nairalander Topics..

Our Goods are of Quality and also very Affordable. We sell at both Wholesale and Retail
And we deliver Nationwide.. Evening Guy's, Hope the Rain is not too much at your side ooo... cool cool cool

Our Goods are of Quality and also very Affordable. We sell at both Wholesale and Retail
And we deliver Nationwide..

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by RuthIeluv: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Jubriloyebamiji:
Afternoon Guys, Hope the Rain is not too much at your side ooo... cool cool cool

And we deliver Nationwide.. Evening Guy's, Hope the Rain is not too much at your side ooo... cool cool cool

And we deliver Nationwide..

For your delivery, kindly patronise Take N Deliver logistics. We are fast, affordable and efficient.

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
How are you doing Nairalanders... Please everyone let's make this Topic more Lively.. Lemonade Store will be offering flash sales To the First 10 Nairalanders to Type Lemonade... Any customers interested in our Watches... This is a public platform what's there too loose guys... cool cool
Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jubriloyebamiji:
How are you doing Nairalanders... Please everyone let's make this Topic more Lively.. Lemonade Store will be offering flash sales To the First 10 Nairalanders to Type Lemonade... Any customers interested in our Watches... This is a public platform what's there too loose guys... cool cool

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
We have Nothing to hide Guys...

Our Store Name is Lemonade Store
Our IG Page is _lemonades.gram
Our WhatsApp numbers are 08092228907, 08075454735...
We run an home Business... So our store address is the same as our house address..
Ugochukwu Orji street, Igbo Efon Lekki Ajah...

And we accept our Payment through A known and Trusted Payment Gateway service which is Flutterwave..
https://flutterwave.com/pay/lemonadestore20r1

So Guys please we're not Scammer neither do we Sell fake Goods and We also don't force our New Customers to Buy from us , we can Only persuade them to but the final choice is left to them... Here are some our Customers Review..

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
SOME OF OUR DRLIVRRIES AND FEEDBACKS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS...

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
TO STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH OUR STORE AND GET MORE ACQUAINTED WITH OUR STORE KINDLY SEND US A DM THROUGH THE LINK BELOW ⬇️⬇️,..
Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
We offer the best luxurious timepieces, jewelry and sunshades for Men, Women and Children.
We Deliver Nationwide

Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jubriloyebamiji:
TO STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH OUR STORE AND GET MORE ACQUAINTED WITH OUR STORE KINDLY SEND US A DM THROUGH THE LINK BELOW ⬇️⬇️,..

Good Morning Nairalanders due to so technical issue we had to change our WhatsApp number to a New Number....

So if you want to reach us through WhatsApp click the WhatsApp link Above
Re: JEWELRY/WATCHES by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Good Evening Guys... We welcome you to our Nairaland Topic... For the new comers or guest..
Let me do a lil introduction bout Lemonade Store..
Lemonade Store is an Online Store in which we sell Top Quality brands of Timepieces, Neckchains, Cubans and Sunshades... We sell at both Wholesale and Retail Prices... And also offer affiliate marketing services to Customers needing to sell our goods and get to receive higher commissions..

For more information and enquires on how Store and Services feel free to DM us through our WhatsApp link below..

Instagram Page : _lemonades.gram
Whatsapp number : 08075454735
Snapchat username : Lemonade

Feel free to check us out smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Spot A Fake Rolex / {PHOTOS} MEET THE DIRECT DEALER OF PURE THAI ORGANIC INGREDIENTS FOR COSMETICS / 5 Ways To Spot Quality Ankara

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.