Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,503 members, 7,801,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

S - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / S (2125 Views)

Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) / Protest In University Of Medical Science, Akure Campus Over Fake Affiliation / Crises Brews In University Of Calabar As Students' Union Government Ends In Chao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S by helpmeohgod(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Divay22:
Hmmm
Even if i forget to pray for myself, i can never forget to pray for my mum.
That God should prolong her life, increase her financially and bless the works of her hands to be able to take care of my needs in school.
I just can't imagine the frustration of going through school without no help from anybody.

Op, i hope your story will encourage many out there.
One just have to look at the big picture of life and continue. You're allowed to rest, cry, but giving up should never be an option.
God bless you and increase you on every side.

Amen
Bless you.
Re: S by helpmeohgod(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2020
Citygal:
I need a true life story/stories of females that sponsored herself through university without the help of relatives.

To encourage the females here too

That would be interesting
Re: S by princejones(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Very inspiring write up/life experience.Thank God you made it through

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEC Meeting: ASUU Embarks on Total, Indefinite and Full Blown Strike / Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! / Assu Latest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.