Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Which Network Is Good For Gaming In Nigeria - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Network Is Good For Gaming In Nigeria (835 Views)

Top 5 Best DNS Servers For Gaming In 2021 / How Powerful Are Smartphone Processors For Gaming? / Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Network Is Good For Gaming In Nigeria by Mothegreat: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
If you play online games you know the stress of finding the right network for gaming, so I decided to check which network best suit your online gaming experience so let's begin. Also I used rocket gaming as the game I used to test

Airtel. Now I will say airtel does give great data plans but there network is not good for online game. Too many lags, it was so much that a match became unplayable so I will give it a 2/10

Mtn. This is a mix bag because where I live mtn is so bad most of the time. Some days the network is OK and playable while others it is just bad I will give this a 4/10

Glo. The grand masters of data. They tried they manage to hold of a desire amount. Some matches had a huge of amount of lag but of the matches were OK so I will give it a 6/10

9mobile. To me 9mobile is by far the fastest. In all my matches all of them were fine not smooth. But batter than the other network. There were a few drops in letancy but ok. The only bad thing I will say is that my data finish very quickly. I will give it a 8/10

But I will say that I think this network may work differently for you base on your location

Bye
Re: Which Network Is Good For Gaming In Nigeria by Nettybrown(m): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
U re talking of good network 4gaming when i've nt eaten today,what a world

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Call Of Duty Is The Best? Why? / PES 2021 On Redmi Note 3 Not Working Well. HELP!!! ( Pictures ) / Grand Theft Auto Iii Game Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.