Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom (44348 Views)

How Do I Handle A Bossy Demoted Colleague / 8 Police Officers Sacked, 6 Demoted By Lagos Police Command / Robot Demoted And Fired At A Supermarket In UK After A Week Of Incompetence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by kem2189: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
8ndxh42qo2
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by nick50(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Is that all?.. They should also jail the policeman for 5yrs
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by kem4358: 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
63zj4v9pzu
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by lekspot01(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Your reasoning is upside down. Did you go to school at all?
I doubt they even have school in his village

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by cheedoz(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by OCHKESTINE(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Hope say them carry out proper investigation before them demote that man.
Because most Nigerians dey always look down on police officers. They abuse and disrespect this officers thinking they are not educated.
there are always three side to a story

1) the complainant own version( the doctor)
2) the accused own story( the police man)
3) the true story
Hope say them consider this three things first before the demotion

Ignorance want to believe u read where it was stated that he was left with a "Fractured" hand?
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by kem9160: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
5xc08i7p1h
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by opedaydydx9(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Because most Nigerians dey always look down on police officers. They abuse and disrespect this officers thinking they are not educated.

3) the true story
yu no get sense
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
Here,they don't assault but if you run a bar and they get you,all your drinks will either be smashed or taken away with a van.

Anyways,here is what you need this period...

Time to trade Bitcoin & get some good profits.
Exchange rate now #397 to $1 for Bitcoin selling.
Sell $100 and get #39700.
Trade with me as well and get weekly profits from returns.

I need just 10 people to join me with 200 euro each to get massive monthly profits from trading. Each investor will get as low as 100 euro profit at the end of each month guaranteed.

I made 50 euro profits last week & I have been making it weekly with just 500 euro capital.Quote post to start investing now.
I am interested
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by kem2584: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
iazj94rb33
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by vineyardfarms: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Your reasoning is upside down. Did you go to school at all?
@omonnaloda no sir. Must you commet on my post? Where you there?
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by sims001(m): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
The illeterate among them are overzealous. The same way team of police officers stationed at Abak town in Akwaibom refused to grant me access to restore an MTN base station fault yesterday morning after showing them my ID card and police permit from my office gotten from force headquarter in Abuja. They threatened to pull the trigger on any further delay in reversing my car. But some politicians were allowed to pass.
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
acesboy:
I am interested

Hi sir,Chat up on whatsapp.
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by Agendanwamama: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good decision
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by Valmekyz: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
UBA
I need survive
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by AsawanaDgreat: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
They will learn how to respect medical practitioners now
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by Demzlent(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jeje police that's how one go look for masquerade trouble

https://www.nairaland.com/5775189/dpo-undressed-masquerade-died-mysteriously
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by quiteboy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Because of pandemic, them bring unknown police out. Lol
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by Ghokes(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

3) the true story

No matter the scenario out of the 3 you painted above, the fact of the case still remains that all categories of health workers are exempted from the lockdown and they are allowed to go to work. In fact, at this point it is compulsory for them to be at work. It would have been best if the police man was enforcing health workers being present at their duty posts.
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by Nigeriapen(m): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by Advancedman(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:
Corporal Edidiong's demotion is a testament that 73% of them in the force are stark illiterates...

A simple courtesy would have surprisingly promoted him, but Akpan choose to be stupid.

Now see where it has brought him to.

Complete proof
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by Chidex79: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
That good
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by stevio(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
No they didn't,pls can you help us in that regard grin? #yourmumudeysmell cheesy
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

3) the true story
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by bigdaddycool018: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Haaaa minimum of twelve to fifteen years to get sergeant rank ,yaawa done bost
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by stasius: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
You broke a surgeon's hand?

Like seriously? That was a well thought out evil. Breaking a surgeon's hand? You want to make him useless and therefore put millions of lives at risk? Mr Police are you the devil himself? The devil cant even do this.

Demotion is not enough. The idiot should be jailed!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by AK284(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
gift2xl:
This ss3 boys on black most of them don't listen to news, they think it's business as usual. [b]because most of the citizens, don't know there right, they assume they can do anything and go scout free. [/b]I laugh because he bashed the right car, that serves him right and also as caution to his fellow black folks.

Alot of Nigerian know there right, but are you telling you are going to be claiming right to a group of morons holding AK-47 at your face: that's a fucking joke right?
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by AK284(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
gift2xl:
This ss3 boys on black most of them don't listen to news, they think it's business as usual. because most of the citizens, [b]don't know there right, they assume they can do anything and go scout free. [/b]I laugh because he bashed the right car, that serves him right and also as caution to his fellow black folks.

Alot of Nigerian know there right, but are you telling you are going to be claiming right to a group of morons holding AK-47 at your face: that's a fucking joke right?

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by bizzibodi(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
I dnt know why Nigerian police has no respect for anybody......yesterday I watched how Pakistani police do parade & 21gun salutes for their medical personnel.
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by favour32(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Journalists make una go learn work like mechanic, electrician, carpenter and so on.
Wetin be Dr.Edet and later Mr Edet?
Na two different persons?
Later, the police office...hand go meet una one day!
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by edoairways: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
dawnomike:
That is a good judgement...
Not good enough he should be jailed
Re: Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom by Buffalo2(m): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Demotion is not enough, they suppose dismiss him outrightly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. / 300 Mine Workers Spend 1 Week Underground To Protest Against Boss Who Loves Sex / The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.