Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty (18541 Views)

Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Tochi2020: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
BUSTED : Moment A Girl Caught Her Cheating Boyfriend, Eating Her 'Best' Friend's Work Like Hot Noodles..

In the viral video, the lady caught her cheating boyfriend fucking her best friend called Theresa in what looks like a doggy style position.

What led to her best friend back stabbing her best friend is yet to be ascertained.

In the video the girl said to her best friend Theresa "She asked; Theresa, since you know me, Have i ever treat you badly"? Theresa fling her head saying No.

As her friend was recording them, Theresa sharply wear her pants back. Damn it, I think Theresa has lost a great friend.

Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/04/busted-moment-girl-caught-her-cheating.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Tochi2020: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by wyqay: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
>: grin grin
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Millenniumlady(f): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
She should deal with her boyfriend amicably
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by serverconnect(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ooh cool bagging
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Kobicove(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wareva! undecided
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by ednut1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Who has sex without closing the door sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Oluromantic: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
There's nothing she can do, she can't kill them...highest she will cry or be angry. She shd forgive them and greet them good bye. Nothing between them anymore.. everyone shd go their way. Simple!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Oluromantic: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Amicably! Really. That's mature of you
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Twoclans(f): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Awwwww standing doggy position grin I can understand why the guy forgot to lock the door . tongue

5 Likes

Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by ouzo1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
I am proud of the camera man..

Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by ollypass: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Theresa looks underage
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by KingZaddy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
you catch me f*cking i must climax before i ask your forgiveness else i wont forgive you for killing my joy

6 Likes

Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by aigboeben(m): 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Could this be a skit?
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Ray07(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Twoclans:
Awwwww standing doggy position grin I can understand why the guy forgot to lock the door . tongue

chai . . .
The babe on ur dp ehn, if nak this type, walai i no go release grin
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Ray07(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
KingZaddy:
you catch me f*cking i must climax before i ask your forgiveness else i wont forgive you for killing my joy
grin
Ma niggur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Stallion93(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Tochi2020: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Twoclans:

I swear, someone made same comment as you.
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Kylekent59: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
The guy is fucvcking with happiness.

Shit everywhere.
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Tochi2020: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kylekent59:
The guy is fucvcking with happiness.

Shit everywhere.

Better happiness, the thing go don sweet am.
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Designerdollars: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
I can't play the video
Too many ads
Who has the direct link?
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Lordde: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
ednut1:
Who has sex without closing the door sad
As e dey hot no time to close door.
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Lastmankc(m): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
If nah me,I must release.I can't kill myself
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
she should do away with them..both the best friend and her boyfriend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by 21savages: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
The guy looks like RunTown..
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Tochi2020: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
I can't play the video
Too many ads
Who has the direct link?

Go watch the video forget the ads
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Edyice: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
This guy no even sabi bang self ..

The guy too slow

That's not how to bang your girlfriend friend
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by franchasng: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
What's the problem here

Free the girl abeg, she is rendering a valuable service, op be kiaful angry angry
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by franchasng: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
for what crime

She ought to join them in the 3some orgy, why do u guys take life too serious, huh angry angry
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
franchasng:
for what crime

She ought to join them in the 3some orgy, why do u guys take life too serious, huh angry angry
If your girl is with another guy, will you join them
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by franchasng: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If your girl is with another guy, will you join them
why should she be with another guy Is she madt ni angry angry

Men are entitled to keep multiple partners, it is highly forbidden for a good woman angry angry

1 Like

Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Omalicham48: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Welcome to Omalicham!

https://omalicham.com/

We are the #1 destination for United States of America and Nigeria Online Friendship and Dating.
Experience more dates, more relationships, more love & more marriages than any other dating platform.

We can help you find your perfect soulmate, a church friend, a life partner and many more. Come on board and find yourself the dream or desired man or woman. You are in for some memorable surprises!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences / She Dumped Me Over A Picture / When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.