Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

See The Football Player Who Has A Lion As A Pet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Football Player Who Has A Lion As A Pet (1627 Views)

Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death / Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest / Gary Lineker: Player Who Never Received A Yellow Or A Red Card In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Football Player Who Has A Lion As A Pet by Godfather03: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
It is something for you to wish for something and it is another thing for you to have it.
There is also strangeness in having something that can be deadly like a lion as a pet but to some, it is life and a show of their personality. He was so flamboyant that it was always in the news and Wayne Rooney also said he found him too flamboyant to come to training in a rolls Royce, may be it looks more like no seriousness but he hasn't stopped being himself.

He caught a lot of flack when he was at Manchester United for his flamboyant lifestyle and he being in Lyon has not stopped his expression.

He is Memphis Depay.

He appears to have got himself a pet lion to go with the one he has tattooed on his back.

He is a natural lion lover and he has gone the extra length to show it.

Would you buy and breed a lion as a pet?

Re: See The Football Player Who Has A Lion As A Pet by youngest85(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
I hope he's not on suicide mission
Because ' won kilo fun olode o sugbon ko gba ikilo.......
Re: See The Football Player Who Has A Lion As A Pet by Enoch07: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
a crossbreed between a lion and a tiger. called a liger

1 Like

Re: See The Football Player Who Has A Lion As A Pet by Bilabong(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
I hope he knows that tatooed people as well as shot people won't make heaven... Christian brother am I right?
Re: See The Football Player Who Has A Lion As A Pet by STARGREEN(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
This one is not yet a Lion but Pet. When it turns to Lion be sure of hearing that ...Lion eats...

Re: See The Football Player Who Has A Lion As A Pet by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Enoch07:

Crossbreeding leads to infertility in animals. But they're always beautiful

1 Like

Re: See The Football Player Who Has A Lion As A Pet by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
STARGREEN:
This one is not yet a Lion but Pet. When it turns to Lion be sure of hearing that ...Lion eats...

That is a cheatah

1 Like

Re: See The Football Player Who Has A Lion As A Pet by Humanoid01(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Enoch07:
Or a tion!
Re: See The Football Player Who Has A Lion As A Pet by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Humanoid01:

Or a tion!
Re: See The Football Player Who Has A Lion As A Pet by ATTemi: 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kill me cool
Humanoid01:

Or a tion!
Re: See The Football Player Who Has A Lion As A Pet by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2020
This is turning into animal section ooo grin see my own below

(1) (Reply)

20 Businesses You Can Do That can Generate You 10k Every Single Day / Sure 100% Predictions With High Odd / How A Nigerian Club Scored 79 Goals In A League Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.