Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:57 AM

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (77592 Views)

Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / COVID-19: Dino Melaye Says Buhari's Movement Ban Is Undemocratic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by kemzy036: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
“They said 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations, they threatened me to back off” - Senitor, Dino Melaye.

See what Dino wrote;
I have received 2 international calls threatening me and warning me to back off the 5G issue. I was told by the last caller that 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations so i should stop. And i told him it is not bigger than God. I am not killable by man.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1246788591084240897?s=19

79 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by jared007: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yea if you are really saying the truth they are right.

The New world order plan for mankind is bigger than presidents. Government's of nation are but puppets to these established cults.

But the church is stronger than them cool

503 Likes 33 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by budaatum: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Righteousness89(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Many antichrist agents are all over..

It's the Presence of the Bride of JESUS Christ on Earth that is Hindering them from Operating openly!

Once Our LORD and SAVIOR Appears in the sky and takes his Church away! It will be Real Crazy Down here..
JESUS Describes it as " Such as has not been since the World was created"

Men and Brethren, Brothers and Sisters, the Time is Short! There is No More Time!

Make Peace with GOD And ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST..

There is No other way!

422 Likes 43 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Millenniumlady(f): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
So this was the outcome of all those foreign trips buhari did embark on then undecided

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by budaatum: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Zooposki(f): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
jared007:
Yea if you are really saying the truth they are right.

The New world order plan for mankind is bigger than presidents. Government's of nation are but puppets to these established cults.

But the church is stronger than them cool

Churches that have already shut down. Meanwhile your pastors are working with them to usher in the NWO. Looks like you don’t know all these pastors all this time have been working for Satan. You are too gullible.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Karemarealty288(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Who called you...where is the international numbers....abeg Dino your era has gone wait for another season ....no time for attention seeking again...I trust the insults you will get on this issue will be heavier than these stones.,..mumu

410 Likes 35 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by sapientia(m): 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dino should be arrested for excessive stupidity and quarantined.

I have tried many times to understand how people came up with this nexus between covid 19 and 5G and have failed all the time.

I don't think any study have been taken to see if this covid 19 have another symptom that only exists as stupidity.

Because all these started from those places that have high mortality rate, maybe it affected many people mentally.

193 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks this 5G sh!t may induce WW3 if not maneuvered properly

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by helinues: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
See this illiterate, who is threatening you or the conspiracy theory you know nothing about has been flawed.

Reno was so smart not to join them with the nonsense

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Those of us who don't know anything about this 5g stuff will just chill and watch

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by sweettease(f): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Pathetic!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Sayfact: 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Psycho Dino

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by sweettease(f): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:
See this illiterate, who is threatening you or the conspiracy theory you know nothing about has been flawed.

Reno was so smart not to join them with the nonsense
An illiterate indeed! What an embarrassment

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by olaric(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Provide proof or shutup!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nairaobserver: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
angry
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
All I know is...we have been using 2g, 3g and 4g...and no corona virus.

South Korea that has 5G...the corona virus is going down.

Uganda that does not have 5g...increase in cases.

All I know is, if you want to go back to the days when we all had to go to an internet cafe and spend money only to struggle with dial up and VSAT connections that took one hour to load, and one hour to get you to the page you wanted to go to.....you are free to go there. Leave those of us who want to take advantage of the new internet...and who want fast internet connection among other things.

Left to some people we would still be using town crier to get news.Since town crier does not spread radiation waves.

MODIFIED

There was a guy in the DR Congo who missed out on admission into a Belgian college because of slow internet connection. Now if there was 5G or even 3g in his area...he would be on his way by now.

Should we miss out on opportunities because of paranoia?? From some white people??

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Sheuns(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
shocked

This 5G issue sef. I don’t know how people are relating it to Coronavirus. 5G has been around since July last year, Coronavirus started spreading across Europe and America by February.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by UncleSege75(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is really serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Devops: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
This Guy na Circus Clown. Ah swear.
Who called you?? If the powers that decides the affairs of men on earth when it comes to 5G technology are looking for who to call or threaten, it will be a circus clown like Dino. grin.

Your words hold no water man, you are not even an influencer. Seems you rate yourself too much.
As if your words will have any effect on any new world order, due for execution.
Foreign call kill you there.
Nna nekwa this clown grin

87 Likes 7 Shares

So na that small shake wen I shake you na him u dey fear like this.

2 Likes

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by ebuk4real(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin

Thought Dino joined Nollywood?

Who come dey call am again na?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by rusher14: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mtcheew.

Attention seeker.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by 5gee: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
kemzy036:
“They said 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations, they threatened me to back off” - Senitor, Dino Melaye.

See what Dino wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1246788591084240897?s=19
To what end? who is he in the larger scheme of things related to global technology development and deployment?
He has just exposed how dumb he is and instead of backing down he is trying to fortify his position to his gullible followers.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Shameless politician spreading DUMB LIES and FAKE NEWS.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by wizkidblogger(f): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
lmao. drama king. Enjoy the trend o jare

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by peacettw: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
I can now confirm with every certainty that this man has a persecution complex. Despite not being in power, he still thinks that he is being hunted by imaginary entities.

Dino.... Get help before it is too late

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by daddytime(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Abeg make Buhari or Abba make Dino our minister of communications. grin

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Moneywirer: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hahahaha.... Oga senator don remember God grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State / Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) / Nigeria's Newly Acquired Tucano A-29s In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.