Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (77680 Views)

Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / COVID-19: Dino Melaye Says Buhari's Movement Ban Is Undemocratic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by succri(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dino dino
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Idzitari1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Old clawn that don't want to grow up

4 Likes

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Jokerman(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Anything that happens, I just hope to be in the Lord's army on the day of his appearing angry

3 Likes

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by samkay3g(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Give us the numbers make we check am for true caller

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by kingxsamz(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
He should provide the audio, then we'll believe him...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
You're not even standing in their way.

4 Likes

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by ikdaddy01(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
2 international numbers nde!?
See this one that only went to buy cars in the senTe with his village people money after deceiving Kogi people. Mtchewww
Where are you standing in that their way? As who? As CBN governor or as Errh Senate president or minister of communications.
Kposhi kposhi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by bekpo(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
This man is nothing but a clown!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by oluwasegun007(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Igbo undecided

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Staphylococcus: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin

Dino should stop being stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by 21sailor: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
J
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Eteka1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Laughable!

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by olaric(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Zooposki:

Churches that they have shut down. Meanwhile your pastors are working with them to usher the NWO in. Looks like you don’t know all these pastors all the time has been working for Satan. You are too gullible.

You are ignorantly working for Satan if you don't know. You criticize pastors blanketly without recognizing the fact that there are good ones among them. You and your master Satan have both lost out in this war against the church.

9 Likes

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by pheonixdld2(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Fucking clout chaser. Anything to be in the media. Idiot melaye.
kemzy036:
“They said 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations, they threatened me to back off” - Senitor, Dino Melaye.

See what Dino wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1246788591084240897?s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by SoNature(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
jared007:
Yea if you are really saying the truth they are right.

The New world order plan for mankind is bigger than presidents. Government's of nation are but puppets to these established cults.

But the church is stronger than them cool

Abeg forget that thing

If we had serious leaders, we can actually live without all these senseless people claiming world order

North Korea has been able to survive for years even with many sanctions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Kachi11061998(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
The truth is 5G emit Radiation that Oscillate Simple pendulum which will activate redox reaction resulting to Combustion furthermore diffusion and Osmosis will be put in motion , anyway if you have been reading this my comment to this Point, then is simply Sit at home resultant consequence that formed those scientific vocabulary I used...

4 Likes

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by taven(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Queseda: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
I still can't fathom why lying comes naturally for PDP politicians. Even Lai Mohammed is a learner where these guys lie, just check out Reno, FFK, Dino, Obi e.t.c

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by sweettease(f): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
budaatum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mGrM0i56Zw

https://www.nairaland.com/5774874/5g-network-it-cause-cancer#88109283
What research did he do? This one that sounds like he doesnt even understand hypothesis.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by DeRay98(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Who called you...where is the international number...abeg Dino your era is gone wait for another season ....no time for attention seeking again.

Do you mind him, playing on the sentiments of ignorant people to stay relevant...nonsense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Jaysas1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
U are MAD....who called u?....
U tink we are fools....u dis THIEF
kemzy036:
“They said 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations, they threatened me to back off” - Senitor, Dino Melaye.

See what Dino wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1246788591084240897?s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Badonasty(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
This guy is just a clown...it’s the people that take him serious I pity

2 Likes

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by gentlesmithugo(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
sweettease:
Pathetic!!!
sweettease how are you
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by ikdaddy01(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kachi11061998:
The truth is 5G emit Radiation that Oscillate Simple pendulum which will activate redox reaction resulting to Combustion furthermore diffusion and Osmosis will be put in motion , anyway if you have been reading this my comment to this Point, then is simply Sit at home resultant consequence that formed those scientific vocabulary I used...
I am quoting you cause you just spoke like one cousin. Follow him and u ll see yourself confuse your confusion

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by geezynoni: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
This man no get sense undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by ignis: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is serious
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Sayrahh(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
No, you ain't the only one
Dicktion:
Am I the only one who thinks this 5G sh!t may induce WW3 if not maneuvered properly
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by adonainana: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Instead of him to apologise for spreading ill informed messages via his position as a trusted politician,

He is even still saying someone called him threatening him that 5g must go on

Just like they called him when they wanted to install 3g and 4g abi

So wait self even if 5G installations are cancelled,

Hope the cure for coronavirus would be found the next day

or its because of coronavirus that people are not all so concerned about radiation

But wait ooo wetin concern radiation with a viral infection to even start with gan nitori jesu

Like from HIV, to Common Cold to so many things that people die from every day, how come people didnt say thier radio mast was causing it then

Oga oooo even remote tribes that dont have mast get sick from infection and malaria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by MainJoe: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
For real, this is deeper than what the Senator thinks. His should chill and pray. These guys are not joking.

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by edoairways: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Zooposki:

Churches that they have shut down. Meanwhile your pastors are working with them to usher the NWO in. Looks like you don’t know all these pastors all the time has been working for Satan. You are too gullible.
Those pastors are fulfilling bible prophecies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Raise Funds To Buy A Protester Prosthetic Leg (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.