Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (77669 Views)

Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / COVID-19: Dino Melaye Says Buhari's Movement Ban Is Undemocratic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by kem8289: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
gtjb70janb
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Dalby(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
kemzy036:
“They said 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations, they threatened me to back off” - Senitor, Dino Melaye.

See what Dino wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1246788591084240897?s=19

Why lie to drive home your point

Educate yourself:
https://www.nairaland.com/5774874/5g-network-it-cause-cancer
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Yebosola(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Devops:
This Guy na Circus Clown. Ah swear.
Who called you?? If the powers that decides the affairs of men on earth when it comes to 5G technology are looking for who to call or threaten, it will be a circus clown like Dino. grin.

Your words hold no water man, you are not even an influencer. Seems you rate yourself too much.
As if your words will have any effect on any new world order, due for execution.
Foreign call kill you there.
Nna nekwa this clown grin

Gbam!!! Clown grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
kemzy036:
“They said 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations, they threatened me to back off” - Senitor, Dino Melaye.

See what Dino wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1246788591084240897?s=19
Dino and fake news are 5&6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by shogsman(m): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Foolish drama queen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
jared007:
Yea if you are really saying the truth they are right.

The New world order plan for mankind is bigger than presidents. Government's of nation are but puppets to these established cults.

But the church is stronger than them cool

The Religions of the world were designed by the owners of the planet. God itself is a Construct of these Universe designers.

You have no idea what and who runs the 3rd plane of existence.

God is just a word.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by MansoryMX(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sheuns:
shocked

This 5G issue sef. I don’t know how people are relating it to Coronavirus. 5G has been around since July last year, Coronavirus started spreading across Europe and America by February.

There has been series of abnormal behave from animals in 5G location since that July and Coronavirus like symptoms by people living that area. The Wuhan virus might not be created with 5G but it genetically modified it. Don’t mind me, I don’t know what I am saying. Carry on as you were saying...

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by 12inchess: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
There is nothing special about 5G. Fiber optic cables even carry more data than 5G.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
chuksoyo21:

Nah, it's not to chill and watch... It's actually a time to draw closer to God...
I am already close to God
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Kevsmart88(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
I keenly observed most people on this forum raining insults on dino but come to think of it even the holy book prophesied that many will still treat iasues like this with little or no importance. I also noticed how much everyone wants this Coronavirus issue to end and we go back to living our normal lives without actually asking ourselves salient questions like if this was actually a sign of even greater things to come. In all my years on earth, I've never heard of a total lockdown round the globe, believe it or not, this calls for some sober reflection. Dino may be right or wrong or even an attention seeker but fellas there's definitely an atom of truth in all of this cos I see no reason why such an issue should generate so much controversy if it was trivial. There's more to this than meets the eye, let's brace up for more revelations in the coming weeks,months and years... I ain't a preacher but i guess the Bible is right afterall, Christians should wake up and talk more of rapture. We may just have few decades left....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by DabFrankNG: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
jared007:

The New world order plan for mankind is bigger than presidents. Government's of nation are but puppets to these established cults.

But the church is stronger than them

The church cannot stop them. It's an end time event, a precursor to the Antichrist.

These are the last days that the Bible discussed.

The only SOLUTION is to be ready for the rapture as it can occur at any time

"We are not in the last days but the last hours."
Pst WF Kumuyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
jared007:

You started well and ended FOOLISHLY
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Godpikin4real(f): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dino the actor. I don't know why I don't believe anything from this man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Quaddafi29: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Senator Dino, I like you a lot but I know that you got this 5g propaganda wrong. 3G has been on since 2017, how come it started killing people two years after? Do not get involved in the economic war between the US and China. If the US has succeeded in rolling out 5g before china, this propaganda wouldn't have arisen. Let us be guided. This is a radio electro magnet frequency that speed up data system and has does not produce virus. Even Britain has been rebuking her citizens who have set some of these masts in fire as such allegation has no truth.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Thinee(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
jared007:

Which church
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Dalby(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

My thoughts exactly, of all Nigeria 200 million citizens na dino the nwo call.
I shock o!!!
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by AureliusWolf: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

My thoughts exactly, of all Nigeria 200 million citizens na dino the nwo call.
Don't mind the jester. cheesy
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Vulcan24(m): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
At the inception Sci & Tech are solving human problems but we can say with some level of certainty or can we be sure that it no longer serve some higher obscure and dark purposes?

Flying to space, creating problem and then releasing solutions to boost sales and relevancies are few of the vices of nation's struggling for power.

these are no conspiracies... industrialist and first world countries go miles to extract power and subdue. Didn't Nazi Germany demonstrate it?

whoever is screaming conspiracy should cool down .... cos u don't believe dosent mean it doesn't exist and cos you don't see meaning in it...... we need both side of the arguement to guide ourselves these times and nobody and I repeat nobody should tell any balderdash of how science is pure and straightforward.

we know better and we know religion. senator is a man living in the world he hasn't accused anyone, he raised concern on a tech that sprout up during a crisis and ppl are condemning him. Didn't UK residents attacked the laying of the cables.

please allow ppl to protect themselves and their opinion, Govt of these days are themselves conspirators and self serving.

the wise would understand and judge patiently.

2 Likes

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by illicit(m): 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
ogbeni melaye..... emi gan o raye....
go siddon Alaye
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by BIAFRAisBURIED: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
AUDIO CALLS

SHOW US EVIDENCE?

RELEASE THEIR NUMBERS AND YOUR CONVERSATIONS WITH THE GHOST CALLERS

STUPID BOY
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Orpe7(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
The boy who cried wolf

Who will believe this nonsense

No be today u don dey lie lie na
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Flier: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sayfact:
Psycho Dino
Very useless man
5g is just another network it's just sad that USA is spreading disinformation about it since they are unable to stop China
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Henrygood: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
sapientia:
Dino should be arrested for excess stupidity and quarantined.

I have tried many times to understand how people came up with this nexus between covid 19 and 5G and have failed all the time.

I don't think any study have been taken to see if this covid 19 have another symptom that only exists as stupidity.

Because all these started from those places that have high mortality rate, maybe it affected many people mentally.
Brother ,has anyone told u or reminded of d fact u r not wise?

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by kem4426: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
zus311c4j6
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Emmanuel09065(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
There is another way to make big money online without any stress and it is very easy to register through this referral link:https://news4results.xyz/signup?id=52652 and u will not regret that u waste your money and your time,u can contact me with this number 09068283449 on WhatsApp for more info
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
How many times dem wan kill you nah! I think say you tell us say dem kill you 2 weeks ago.

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
If these threats are true then there's something sinister about this 5G. I was neutral but you have to question why they're calling to threaten him for oppposing 5G. If there's is nothing wrong with it then they should prove it rather than resort to threats
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by sapientia(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Henrygood:
Brother ,has anyone told u or reminded of d fact u r not wise?

Communicate in English or use your mother's tongue so I can translate with google.

So what did you say?

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by lebete3000: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
kikero:
All I know is...we have been using 2g, 3g and 4g...and no corona virus.

South Korea that has 5G...the corona virus is going down.

Uganda that does not have 5g...increase in cases.

All I know is, if you want to go back to the days when we all had to go to an internet cafe and spend money only to struggle with dial up and VSAT connections that took one hour to load, and one hour to get you to the page you wanted to go to.....you are free to go there. Leave those of us who want to take advantage of the new internet...and who want fast internet connection among other things.

Left to some people we would still be using town crier to get news.Since town crier does not spread radiation waves.

MODIFIED

There was a guy in the DR Congo who missed out on admission into a Belgian college because of slow internet connection. Now if there was 5G or even 3g in his area...he would be on his way by now.

Should we miss out on opportunities because of paranoia?? From some white people??

Funny enough these baggers would be the 1st to acquire 5G enabled phones once it debuts in Naija.

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Ayoefa: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
[[s]quote author=Righteousness89 post=88123464]Many antichrist agents are Spirits all over..

It's the Presence of the Bride of JESUS Christ on Earth that is Hindering them from Operating openly!

Once Our LORD and SAVIOR Appears in the sky and takes his Church away! It will be Real Crazy Down here..
JESUS Describes it as " Such as has not been since the World was created"

Men and Brethren, Brothers and Sisters, the Time is Short! There is No More Time!

Make Peace with GOD And ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST..

There is No other way![/quote][/s]

TRASH
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by guru90: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Celebrity Man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Raise Funds To Buy A Protester Prosthetic Leg (photo). / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) / When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.