Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:27 PM

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (77591 Views)

Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / COVID-19: Dino Melaye Says Buhari's Movement Ban Is Undemocratic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by pjc(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Count yourself lucky you're only being threatened. You can't go about placing blemishes on people's life work and thousands of millions of peoples investment simply based unfounded theories and speculations. Always get your facts straight before spilling open that mouth to speak.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by meshinoye(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
My worries about this 5G stuff:

1. Must we install this 5g at the same time with this pandemic?

2. Is this installed 5G is for the death or the living?

3. Is installation of this 5G a solution to coronavirus since it *must* be installed during coronavirus battle?

4. Can't we delayed the installation of the so important 5G for a while to focus our energy to save lives first?

5. Why are UK media ban from discussing 5G advantages and disadvantages of this *Must* installed 5G for everyone to formally debate it?

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Ayoefa: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
[[s]quote author=jared007 post=88123380]Yea if you are really saying the truth they are right.

The New world order plan for mankind is bigger than presidents. Government's of nation are but puppets to these established cults.

But the church is stronger than them cool[/quote][/s]

RUBBISH TRASH
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by kem8418: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by 6digitscomrade: 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
kemzy036:
“They said 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations, they threatened me to back off” - Senitor, Dino Melaye.

See what Dino wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1246788591084240897?s=19
lol even when ur tweets before 2019 was about ur miserable classless life? Keep wallowing in ur ignorance... shapeless mofo
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Seebrian(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kachi11061998:
The truth is 5G emit Radiation that Oscillate Simple pendulum which will activate redox reaction resulting to Combustion furthermore diffusion and Osmosis will be put in motion , anyway if you have been reading this my comment to this Point, then is simply Sit at home resultant consequence that formed those scientific vocabulary I used...
Be careful bro.

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Ayoefa: 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mental psychosis dey worry Dino.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by madjune(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
It's just crazy stupidity.

When people don't read nor follow the news, this is what you get.
The Wuhan virus broke out sometime early December last year, that's according to the Chinese media.
It could have been much earlier, knowing how secretive and misleading their news agency could be.

Now, since last year; much of infected Chinese nationals have been on direct flights to destinations across the world.
What do you expect?
Just known was, as of January after WHO confirmation of the pandemic; over 430,000 chinese people flew into US from Wuhan.
80% of that number first touched down in New York.

I don't see how this became so hard to comprehend like rocket science.
Traditional detective medical practices will show you that, the Chinese literally stamped this virus across the world from Wuhan because they travel a lot.

Forget this 5G conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Microwhy: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many antichrist agents are Spirits all over..

It's the Presence of the Bride of JESUS Christ on Earth that is Hindering them from Operating openly!

Once Our LORD and SAVIOR Appears in the sky and takes his Church away! It will be Real Crazy Down here..
JESUS Describes it as " Such as has not been since the World was created"

Men and Brethren, Brothers and Sisters, the Time is Short! There is No More Time!

Make Peace with GOD And ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST..

There is No other way!
Stop deceiving yourself. Islam held them by their neck. New world order my foot. If Christianity can cooperative with Islam, New world order and their agent would be crush. They tag Islam with terrorism because it was the only religion that don't take shit.
Christianity is on their palm but not Islam. Everyone knows the truth but keep denying.

2 Likes

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Ebubenwa042(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's the Presence of the Bride of JESUS Christ on Earth that is Hindering them from Operating openly!

Once Our LORD and SAVIOR Appears in the sky and takes his Church away! It will be Real Crazy Down here..

Men and Brethren, Brothers and Sisters, the Time is Short! There is No More Time!

There is No other way!
the time has come

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Dalby(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
DabFrankNG:

The church cannot stop them. It's an end time event, a precursor to the Antichrist.

These are the last days that the Bible discussed.

The only SOLUTION is to be ready for the rapture as it can occur at any time

"We are not in the last days but the last hours."
Pst WF Kumuyi

We have been hearing this narrative for over 2000 years....

Matthew 16:28 (KJV)
“Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.”

2 Likes

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by loswhite(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
kemzy036:
“They said 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations, they threatened me to back off” - Senitor, Dino Melaye.

See what Dino wrote;

This clown? If they put Nigerian senators and 5G who would you pick? I will remind him when he post his new iPhone with a 5G network
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by hardon1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
it surprises me that some people still believe this 5g shit being responsible for spreading covid 19.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by jaxxy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
kikero:
All I know is...we have been using 2g, 3g and 4g...and no corona virus.

South Korea that has 5G...the corona virus is going down.

Uganda that does not have 5g...increase in cases.

All I know is, if you want to go back to the days when we all had to go to an internet cafe and spend money only to struggle with dial up and VSAT connections that took one hour to load, and one hour to get you to the page you wanted to go to.....you are free to go there. Leave those of us who want to take advantage of the new internet...and who want fast internet connection among other things.

Left to some people we would still be using town crier to get news.Since town crier does not spread radiation waves.

MODIFIED

There was a guy in the DR Congo who missed out on admission into a Belgian college because of slow internet connection. Now if there was 5G or even 3g in his area...he would be on his way by now.

Should we miss out on opportunities because of paranoia?? From some white people??

If 5g is good it shudnt be forced down on any country or anyone wireless used to threaten people. People we naturally see it's good and go for it. Why is China in so much hurry anyways? Its creating suspicions. It's not even fully functional in China. Lol
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Doubleprof1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Am pretty sure this guy is acting a Nollywood script
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by fredoooooo: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Werey na Reno yahoo boys called you grin
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by MusicSots: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Vortex369:

The Religions of the world were designed by the owners of the planet. God itself is a Construct of these Universe designers.

You have no idea what and who runs the 3rd plane of existence.

God is just a word.

Go on please. We like to hear

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by guy222: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
kemzy036:

See what Dino wrote;

who are you that they will call? Are you the senate president, president or minister of communication? Can you influence anything in regards to communication as its stand? I repeat no body called you, you fat female pig. Infact this man is a confirm otondo, dan hiska kowa
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by seangy4konji: 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Who call this fool.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Billygee2u: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

There is No other way!

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by obailala(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:
See this illiterate, who is threatening you or the conspiracy theory you know nothing about has been flawed.

Reno was so smart not to join them with the nonsense
Reno is only a divisive crook, he's not dumb.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by guy222: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
meshinoye:

3. Is installation of this 5G a solution to coronavirus since it *must* be installed during coronavirus battle?

4. Can't we delayed the installation of the so important 5G for a while to focus our energy to save lives first?

5. Why are UK media ban from discussing 5G advantages and disadvantages of this *Must* installed 5G for everyone to formally debate it?
who told you they want to installed 5G?
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Taiwojon(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Microwhy:

Stop deceiving yourself. Islam held them by their neck. New world order my foot. If Christianity can cooperative with Islam, New world order and their agent would be crush. They tag Islam with terrorism because it was the only religion that don't take shit.
Christianity is on their palm but not Islam. Everyone knows the truth but keep denying.
RUBBISH
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kevsmart88:
I keenly observed most people on this forum raining insults on dino but come to think of it even the holy book prophesied that many will still treat iasues like this with little or no importance. I also noticed how much everyone wants this Coronavirus issue to end and we go back to living our normal lives without actually asking ourselves salient questions like if this was actually a sign of even greater things to come. In all my years on earth, I've never heard of a total lockdown round the globe, believe it or not, this calls for some sober reflection. Dino may be right or wrong or even an attention seeker but fellas there's definitely an atom of truth in all of this cos I see no reason why such an issue should generate so much controversy if it was trivial. There's more to this than meets the eye, let's brace up for more revelations in the coming weeks,months and years... I ain't a preacher but i guess the Bible is right afterall, Christians should wake up and talk more of rapture. We may just have few decades left....

The rapture is not happening anytime soon because I am very certain that there are still many places on earth where the Gospel of our Lord has not reached.

Second, the coronavirus is not that special. It is not even among the top 5 most deadly viruses in history. Most people recover from it without hospital admission. It is highly contagious, but not anywhere as deadly as the Ebola.

Third, the 5G technology has generated some buzz. But it doesn't mean that there is any truth in the conspiracy theories making the rounds. Many people don't even understand this sort of technology. They just join the bandwagon and start making big deals about an issue that they know little about.

Every technology comes with its own cons. The 5G definitely has its cons, but it has nothing to do with the coronavirus or the New World Order or even the rapture.

People have made it a habit to predict the rapture every beginning of a decade or a millennium. In year 2000, there were conspiracy theories as well. In 2010, there were conspiracy theories that the Mayan Calendar ended in 2010, and so the world would end in 2010. There was even a movie titled 2010 produced to predict the end of the world in 2010.

And now, we are in 2020, and the conspiracy theories are everywhere again. If this year ends without incidents, attentions would shift to 2030.

The world may end this year, but it would not come from 5G technology. If the sun has not finished us off with its radiation, I don't see how 5G can.

If the world would end this year, it would most likely come from a massive astroid hitting us.

Coronavirus can't end the world. It is too mild to end life. The recovery rate of the disease shows that the world would survive it.

2 Likes

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by don4real18(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by helinues: 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
obailala:
Reno is only a divisive crook, he's not dumb.

But both FFK and Dino messed them self up oo
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by ojbaba95(m): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Baba mu lamba le....only his mumu followers will fall for that. Who Dino be for this world sef...local champ���
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Taiwojon(m): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
seangy4konji:
Who call this fool.
why call him fool. if you don't accept his words, let him be then
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Zooposki(f): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Humanoid01:

Looks like you don't know that the church is not the buildings where people meet to worship, the church is the totality of true believers in Christ all over the world.

Yes I know.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by abbey621(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
meshinoye:

5G has been discussed for years now, were you living under a rock?
5G was implemented way before Coronavirus was discovered.
5G is not that different from 4G and 3G, the only difference is that it operates at an higher frequency. If humans shifted from 3G to 4G and nothing happened, what makes youthink moving from 4G to 5G would be a disaster?

For 5G to be truly dangerous to humans, it would have to operate at frequencies 20 to 50 times it's current capabilities. Even the x-rays that people get for broken bones, internal anatomy issues, cancer and so on takes a whole lot before they are considered harmful and those operate at frequencies known as ultraviolet.

Simply we have:
Radar Rays ---Non harmful
Infared Rays- Not harmful unless it is concentrated in a laser form
Ultraviolet Rays- Only harmful with excess or prolonged exposure
Gamma Rays- DANGER!
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by cmecproblem(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is a lie abeg. Only a dull person will threaten you knowing you'll make it public and further expose them. Seeking relevance.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Blanks1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
kemzy036:

See what Dino wrote;

I thought Dino was intelligent, I probably overestimated him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State / Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) / Nigeria's Newly Acquired Tucano A-29s In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.