Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Am Looking To Start Up A Firework Sales And Display Outfit. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Looking To Start Up A Firework Sales And Display Outfit. (594 Views)

The Life Of A Millennial Looking To Retire At 40 / Pilot Janet Bunor Steps Out In Thigh-Revealing Outfit In New Stunning Photos / Start Up Your Own Career With Oriflame Cosmetics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking To Start Up A Firework Sales And Display Outfit. by Flames000(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
I am looking to start up a company whose speciality is in fireworks sales and display.. low fog.. snow effects and things like that for weddings.. carnivals.. celebratory events.. bachelors eves... and all sort of events.. which may require this service.. but I need inputs from persons with prior experience.
Re: I Am Looking To Start Up A Firework Sales And Display Outfit. by aliciawilliam: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Are you looking to buy Fireworks Aylesbury? Total Fireworks supply fireworks to Aylesbury Bucks and all surrounding areas.
Re: I Am Looking To Start Up A Firework Sales And Display Outfit. by cooperjames: 11:15am On May 24, 2020
Thanks for sharing this information.
Grubbin Snack Catering Pflugerville - We will work with you to create a menu that fits your taste and budget with combos include deserts & Sip-Sippie Punch
Re: I Am Looking To Start Up A Firework Sales And Display Outfit. by FirefliesSun(f): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Are you sure about this? The federal government had placed a ban on fireworks since 2016 or so

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking To Start Up A Firework Sales And Display Outfit. by phpworkplace: 7:16am On Jan 22, 2021
Great topic... php developers

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Highest Ranked Nigerian Colonels In The US Army / 18 Year Old Obudu Born Blessing Ikung Graduates From US Military School / Pls I Need This Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.