Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,535 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What (663 Views)

Lockdown: Lady Came Out Half-naked, Searching For Man That Will Service Her. VID / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What by BornToSucced(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
?
Re: What by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Will u accept sex after marriage?
Re: What by searchng4love: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
BornToSucced:
Hello Fam, Happy Sunday!

It seems I have neglected my relationship life due to my job demand.

I want a serious relationship with a wonderful lady that could lead to marriage soonest.

My specifications:
Must be intelligent and hardworking
Must be a Christian and God fearing
Must be based in Lagos
Must be jovial, accommodating and fun to be with.
Must be beautiful, natural, and modest
Must be working, a graduate.
Must be between 23 - 28
Must be passionate about helping the needy.

About me:
Working class based in Lagos.
From Southern Nigeria
30 years old
Christian - RCCG
Very friendly, jovial and fun to be with.
Intelligent, respectful, cool - headed
Focused, God fearing, music lover

Just pm me if you share these attributes.

Please I don’t have time for games. This is for serious, matured and intelligent ladies only.

God bless us!
Find maynation
Bible says he that findeth a good wife.... Not she that findeth a good man...
Re: What by BornToSucced(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Miniso:
Will u accept sex after marriage?

I am not after sex.
Re: What by terrezo2002(m): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
BornToSucced:
Hello Fam, Happy Sunday!

I want a serious relationship with a wonderful lady that could lead to marriage soonest.

My specifications:
Must be based in Lagos
Must be between 23 - 28

About me:
From Southern Nigeria
30 years old
Christian - RCCG

Please I don’t have time for games. This is for serious, matured and intelligent ladies only.

God bless us!
Why don't you look within your circle. Look among your friends, church members or colleagues. Someone you have known in a long time. There are many strange women out there. Some are possessed and you won't know, but they will pretend to you that they are holy Mary. I say this as a concerned RCCG brother.
Pray and search among those around you. God bless

2 Likes

Re: What by BornToSucced(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
terrezo2002:

Why don't you look within your circle. Look among your friends, church members or colleagues. Someone you have known in a long time. There are many strange women out there. Some are possessed and you won't know, but they will pretend to you that they are holy Mary. I say this as a concerned RCCG brother.
Pray and search among those around you. God bless

Thanks bro...... I am doing that, but the few I have known are not okay for me.
Re: What by Hopebringer: 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
angry

Total rubbish

I feel sorry for any lady who follows this seriously
Re: What by terrezo2002(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
BornToSucced:

Thanks bro...... I am doing that, but the few I have known are not okay for me.
Good one. I still suggest you look out from within. The most important thing is that she fears God. Only very few ladies fear God. Please if you manage to see anyone, hold on to that one. She may not be your taste or be imperfect in many things, but your relationship will be blessed. Trust me

1 Like

Re: What by BornToSucced(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
terrezo2002:

Good one. I still suggest you look out from within. The most important thing is that she fears God. Only very few ladies fear God. Please if you manage to see anyone, hold on to that one. She may not be your taste or be imperfect in many things, but your relationship will be blessed. Trust me

Thanks bro.......Every good and perfect gift is from God.
Re: What by CsRockefeller(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hopebringer:
angry

Total rubbish

I feel sorry for any lady who follows this seriously

Saw your post on the guy seeking advice if he is to marry his friend sister-in-law and now this.

I want to ask, are you a saddist? Your name contradicts your utterances.

2 Likes

Re: What by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
terrezo2002:

God fearing u mentioned reminded me of a gurl i dated in my church, our relationship lasted for two months and a week. i walked up to this gurl and toasted her and she accepted and said no sex before marriage i wasn't really cool with it but i liked her so i had to adapt. along the line we were going out on dates fully paid by me. she was always asking for little financial aids which i was never benefiting anything from the relationship. Only the i love you calls. a time reached she asked me to borrow her 250k so she could run a programme i refused. this is some1 dat said no sex oh demanding money like am her husband. i told her i don't have. ever since then she stopped calling me, me too self stopped calling. this is a lady that takes part in all church activities. i didn't even bother calling her to ask whats happening i just ignored her till now we see our selves in church and act like we don't even know each other.

1 Like

Re: What by BornToSucced(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Miniso:
God fearing u mentioned reminded me of a gurl i dated in my church, our relationship lasted for two months and a week. i walked up to this gurl and toasted her and she accepted and said no sex before marriage i wasn't really cool with it but i liked her so i had to adapt. along the line we were going out on dates fully paid by me. she was always asking for little financial aids which i was never benefiting anything from the relationship. Only the i love you calls. a time reached she asked me to borrow her 250k so she could run a programme i refused. this is some1 dat said no sex oh demanding money like am her husband. i told her i don't have. ever since then she stopped calling me, me too self stopped calling. this is a lady that takes part in all church activities. i didn't even bother calling her to ask whats happening i just ignored her till now we see our selves in church and act like we don't even know each other.

Lol......it’s the same women you see on the streets that finally visit the church. I fear the church girls like plague.

You just gotta be wise and be careful with most of them.
Re: What by Hopebringer: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
CsRockefeller:

Saw your post on the guy seeking advice if he is to marry his friend sister-in-law and now this.

I want to ask, are you a saddist? Your name contradicts your utterances.
[/s]

Nope,I just don't suffer f00ls nor do I cordone rubbish

If you definition is someone who see stupidity and doesn't encourage it then yes I am.

I am not interested in placating idiotic men boys who don't know the difference between reality and Alice wonderland

Idiot
Re: What by Taiwo20(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
There's no perfect woman. Start with the ones around you that you claimed are not okay.
Re: What by Omalicham48: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
BornToSucced:
Hello Fam, Happy Sunday!

My specifications:
Must be based in Lagos
Must be between 23 - 28

About me:
From Southern Nigeria
30 years old
Christian - RCCG

God bless us!

Welcome to Omalicham!

https://omalicham.com/

We are the #1 destination for United States of America and Nigeria Online Friendship and Dating.
Experience more dates, more relationships, more love & more marriages than any other dating platform.

We can help you find your perfect soulmate, a church friend, a life partner and many more. Come on board and find yourself the dream or desired man or woman. You are in for some memorable surprises!
Re: What by daddycee91(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Miniso:

You dodged a bullet bro

(1) (Reply)

Natural Way To Restore Your Eyesight And Improve Your Vision / The One You Love VS The One That Love You... / Olamide Secret Has Reviewed By His Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.