Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video (5320 Views)

Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi / Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno / Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by kamanidesmond(m): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Providence has reached the home of a fish seller who was captured in a video giving little or no attention to COVID-19, claiming that the deadly pandemic is for rich politicians and not a poor hawker like herself.

Hon Ben Igbakpa, member representing Ethiope Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives took to his official Twitter handle to announce that the fish seller has been found after he had tweeted the video asking for her identity.

The lawmaker, announcing succor for her after his PA on community relations found her in Uvwie LGA of Delta state, wrote;

Thank you all for your support to locate the woman in the video of my last tweet. She has been located in Uvwie Local Government Areas of Delta State. I have initiated all necessary and approved steps to meet her in person, in the safest condition possible. Wadoo! #Okiemute

This is her and her children with my PA (Community Relations). The first thing we noticed is she lives in an incomplete building. I will get her a very decent accommodation where she will live for free. I will also give her enough money to startup a better business.

Read more: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/04/05/reps-member-finally-locates-the-fish-seller-in-a-viral-coronavirus-video/

Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by Odkosh: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by Garrieveryday: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by Ninethmare: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
cry
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by Franzinni: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
clout chasers ...FOH

anything viral they will want to be right in the middle

why not try corona virus ... it is VIRAL too!

4 Likes

Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by Corrinthians(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Whenever I see these politicians do these things, I ask myself, do they go for cases that have been exposed on social media because when they move around they dont see these people in the streets or what?

18 Likes

Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by HocusPotos: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Whenever I see these politicians do these things, I ask myself, do they go for cases that have been exposed on social media because when they move around they dont see these people in the streets or what?
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by kollinz1234(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
I don't even understand this news; is it that because she said the virus if for the rich so the reps member went to transfer the virus to her to prove a point or what?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by Guestlander: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Corrinthians:

They are exploitative and criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by kamanidesmond(m): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by mytime24(f): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
God don pick her call
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
What type of Providence reached her ?

Lol

She now lives in a duplex and drives two cars ? Or she is now an importer of frozen fish.

1 Like

Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by lmm4real: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nothing pass this our politicians o, all of them na the same mama and papa born them. Their character na same every where for nija.
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by Elimon(m): 12:05am On Apr 06, 2020
The woman is lucky...now you will have to announce your poverty on TV before your politicians give u the help that is supposed to have come to you since

1 Like

Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by PureGoldh(m): 12:41am On Apr 06, 2020
Big congrats to her
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by COVIK19: 12:58am On Apr 06, 2020
Criminals grin
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by balaclava: 5:02am On Apr 06, 2020
kollinz1234:
I don't even understand this news; is it that because she said the virus if for the rich so the reps member went to transfer the virus to her to prove a point or what?

Mad ooh grin
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by SweetJoystick(m): 6:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Nice, thumbs up
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by Oseh1Gidigba: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2020
Congratulations in advance to the woman.
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2020
God Bless you Sir

God bless The People's party, The PDP

It is your time to shine woman, May God bless you forever.
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by edoairways: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Corrinthians:
You made a valid point
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by sapientia(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2020
Was handled perfect.

Ignorance is a terrible costly disease

But why the media hype?
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by BruncleZuma: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by koffsman(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Please we don't want audio help for her, as you have it in mind to help her kindly do it for her
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by Susu888(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why do people always have to take pictures of being kind?? being human

On another thread Saraki's foundation also snapped one bag of rice with some packets of biscuits with two families but captioned it in a manner that will make you think they distributed to the whole state?

Be kind for yourself not for the camera.... such a pity this is our world

1 Like

Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by ruggedtimi(m): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
publicity stunt...if you watch the Korean movie " high society" you would know what am talking about
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by Switruth: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Most Nigerians are indeed very bitter. Someone took pity on a struggling woman to better her life and these guys above me just flock here calling names as if she was the cause of this lockdown. SMH.
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by Switruth: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
God Bless you Sir

God bless The People's party, The PDP

It is your time to shine woman, May God bless you forever.
. You got the message.
Re: Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video by egopersonified(f): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
hThis is how they will spend money on her and years later she will go back to zero. What is wrong in selling fish for Christ's sake. Open a fish business with coldroom and Gen for her. She will move out of that place in less than one month herself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? / Atiku Why Has Boko Haram Not Close Down Your University? / Jonathan's SURE-P Is A Drain Pipe On Nigeria's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.