Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Let Chat On Whtspp 07036845662 Business Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Chat On Whtspp 07036845662 Business Only (563 Views)

Let's Chat On Nairaland About The $491.37 You Owe Me Omobola121 / Let's Chat Predict And Win Up To 800 Naira Airtime Daily / Paypal Exchanges And Business Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Chat On Whtspp 07036845662 Business Only by ucdeboy011(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
*How to Soar with Eagles in Storms* 1hr 20mins to go

Dear Friend,

I just got an exclusive invite for myself and a few of my friends into a webinar with limited seats on zoom tonight.

The title of the live webinar is - *Soaring with Eagles in Stormy Seasons*
The facilitator is someone who is accustomed to storms. I once heard how he lost hundreds of millions in business and bounced back. It’s going to be value!
Normally these types of training usually cost about N50,000 if it’s being done by the presenter - Coach B.
But my company is sponsoring me, so I get to join for FREE.

Guess what, I’m not only getting free entry, I am also getting an opportunity to invite as many as 4 guests. Well, I don’t know if you are interested, or if you know another friend who is, so I am broadcasting this.

Here is the link to join a brief WhatsApp group as my guest. From that group, I will share the link for the ZOOM meeting with you at 5 mins to 6pm. The Training will Run for about 1hr. Yes the training is in 1hrs time, it’s not for everyone, just the few who can make the commitment to make it.

>>INSERT LINK HERE -

No worries, there will be no chatting in the Whatsapp group, it’s only to hold my guests until 5 mins to training time.
Let’s learn and soar together POST COVID-19.

Once you are in, just wait. If I have more than 4 guests, I will see what I can do to get you in through one of my other friends.

Kind Regards

(1) (Reply)

Why Hiring A Licensed Surveyor Is Beneficial For Your Construction Project / Work From Home (no Investment) / Coronavirus Pandemic May Cause Africa’s 1st Recession In 25 Years - World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.